Our Moment !

Kang Gary was my Husband

After that incident.. Gary and Ji hyo pretending that nothing was happening... Gary turn away when he bumped with Ji hyo.. And Ji hyo keep finding time to be alone with him... Gary was packing his stuff.. After the shoot ended.. He continue to pack.. While the others busy talking stuff.. He tried to search for Ji hyo but she seem disppeard.. 

      "Gary ssi..." Some lady called his name and he turned away.. 

      "Yeh.." Gary bowed to her.. 

      "Im Mr Baek assistant... Do you have time?" That lady bowed to him and asist him to the black car.. 

      "What is all about?" Gary change his voice.. 

      "Its about something that Mr Baek want to talk.. He inside the car.. Follow me.. I will lead you there..." The lady stubbornly asked him.. 

      "Let me clear these out.. Im tired.. After this.. I need to go some places after this... Sorry.. I can't go.." Gary shown his boldness.. 

      "Its all about Song Ji hyo ssi..." His assistant sturbbonly insisiting Gary to meet her boss.. 

      "Im not interesting.." Gary replied it back.. And walked away.. 

       "Gary ssi..." A sound of the man .. Really caught his attention..

       "What are you want from me now? Im really tired of these.. Please.." Gary rubbed his back head.. 

      "Its all about Ji hyo.. We need to talk.. And I need your help.." Chang joo spoke up while he pointing his assistant to move away.. 

      "Im not interesting!" Gary swore off his word. 

      "Im letting Ji hyo go.." A sudden voices came across Gary ear.. He was stumble.. 

Did I hear it wrong? 

      "Mwohragu?" Gary blinking his eyes.. 

      "We need a place to talk.. There were wall that have an ear.. We should move.. Hurry.." Chang joo politely asking him. 

Gary were follow him. And they drove a car.. Everyone was silent. And Gary head was popping so much question. A lot off. And then they were arrive at CoffeaBean cafe.. They have a sit and.. Chang joo look really mess.. 

      "So what now?" Gary asked him after their ordered a coffea.. 

      "I knew about my mother came and meet up Ji hyo..." A deep sigh came out from Chang joo mouth.. Gary looked him.. A deep dark circle could be seen.. A sympathy was shown.. 

      "Oh.. Mianhe.. I.. I actually was there.." Gary rubbed his forehead.. 

      "I also knew about it.." Chang joo looked down.. 

Gary remember the kisses.. His beart felt numb.. 

       "I also.. Ki..kiss.." Gary was uttering his word.. 

       "I knew also bout the kisses.." Chang joo let down a sigh.. 

       "Mianhe.. Actually.. I was.. Err.." Gary rubbed his back head.. 

       "Hmm.. I knew you want.. What I meant was.. You want to save her.. Didn't you?" Chang joo seem really depressed. 

      "Okey.. So what now?" Gary asked him. He can't see any point of these... 

      "Im thinking to letting her go.." Chang joo spoke up while sighed. 

      "But you love her.. Don't you?" Gary spoke like a love specialist.. 

       "And you also love her right?" Chang joo questioning him back.. 

       "What are you tried to say? Just straight to the point.. You make my head hurt.." Gary knock out the table slowly.. 

       "Im letting her go because my mother dosen't like her.. And also, Im getting married .. An controlled marriage by my mother.. And also.. Im thinking Ji hyo slowly fallen to you.. And these passes month.. She been cold with me..." Chang joo held his breath a few times.. 

       "Then? Letting her go is the best way? Look here.. Im not a person whos pickup other girl anytime.. I have my own pride.." Gary talked him back.. 

      "Im not going to get her getting hurt by my mother.. Seeing she get humilated today.. And I can't do anything.. Its hurt me twice.." Chang joo was spoke out the truth.. 

      "How did you know all these? Futhermore.. Youre not there.." Gary dumbfolded by his action.. 

      "I knew because my mother send me these pictures.."Chang joo shown a white envelop.. 

Gary took out the envelop and he saw the picture.. There was a picture that he and Ji hyo kisses.. A few of them.. Its like people whos done this really want to make something between Gary, and Chang joo.. 

      "Mianhe.." A spontanious answer came out from his mouth.. 

      "No.. Im not going to blame you.. I knew my mother could done any worse then this.." Chang joo wipes all his sweat.. 

      "But.. You are the man.. You should define your love..  make your mother believe.. Ji hyo was a good women afterall.." Gary gave him supportive.. He forget about his feeling towards Ji hyo.. 

      "I can't.. She the one whos really take care of me.. When my dad leave me behind.. My mother work out really hard for raising me up.. And now, Cjes entertaiment was my mother after all.. If I insisting to continue relantioship with Ji hyo.. I will lose all my position.. And all..." Chang joo explain to him.. 

      "So tell me.. Your position or Ji hyo..? Its not me whos should be choices.. You are the one.. But, If I were youre place.. I will choise someone whos I wanna share life together.." Gary replied him back.. Putting Chang joo in hard situation.. 

       "I dosen't have choice Gary ssi.. My mother whos controlled everything.. Leaving Ji hyo was the best thing I can ever think.. Futhermore.. She slowly fallen to you.. And also.. I can't bear looking my mother scold her.." Chang joo rubbed his back.. 

       "So.. What are you want me to do right now?" Gary seem lost after hearing Chang joo words. 

       "My marriage news will came out tomorow.. Can you be with her? Im afraid she will be hurt.. If she do hurt.. And if not.. Just stay with her..." Chang joo grip his hand.. 

       "Yah.. Came a sense.. Im not your saviour on these.. And also.. I don't love her.. We only couple on scene.. Oh came on.." Gary replied him back with egois voices.. 

       "Just help me out.." Chang joo gave him a smile. 

       "We will see what happen.. And yet, Im not interesting on these.." Gary drink his coffea.. 

       "Stop pretending.. Im also a man.. I knew it already..and afterall.. I will tried forget her and continue my life as usual.." Chang joo smirk. 

       "So your love its that all?" Gary replied with his dumbfolded laugh. 

       "You can say anything you can.. But maybe these are fate.. Fate that Im not with Ji hyo.. Its maybe you.." Chang joo words make Gary cough his drink.. 

Fate? Are we really fate together? 

        "We should go.. I need meet my member after this.. We have a dinner together.." Gary said to Chang joo

        "Meet Ji hyo too.. And don't tell her bout this.." Chang joo spoke out to him.. 

         "Im not going there to meet her only.." Gary replied him back. The ego really got him these time.. Ego or sulking? Either him don't knew himself.. 

         "When you fallen to her again.. Tell me.. I will your big sponser.." Chang joo patted his back. 

Gary was annoy by his action.. 

        "Oh came on.. Im not fallen to her.." Gary sturbbonly avoided it.. 

        "Okey.. Then shall I say.. Goodluck?" Chang joo laugh a head while he paying the bills.. 

        "Whatsoever.. I need to go now.. Thanks for the drinks.. And also.. Don't regret after this if I and Ji hyo really became a couple.." Gary patted his back and walked away.. 

Gary walked a few step.. His head keep bugging with the word fate.. Hows fate really played well with him.. A few weeks ago, he got a punch from Chang joo.. And now he got a treat and Ji hyo also from Chang joo.. Gary rubbed his back head.. So heart,Ji hyo was single now? What are we gonna do? Gary talked to himself.. 

A ringing sound buzzing on his pocket.. 

       "Yah ondiga?" Jong kook spoke out after Gary pushed out the green button.. 

       "Yeh.. Im coming right away.." Gary turn off his phone and rushed go to the place.. 

They meet up at Ddeboki restoren.. 

      "Yah where have you been?" Jong kook greet him while Haha besides here.. 

      "Mianhe.. I was late.." Gary bowed to them.. Gary sat up besides Jae suk.. And beside Jae Suk was Suk jin.. And infront him was Kwang soo.. And Jongkook also Haha.. 

      "Do you meet girl?" Suk jin glance towards him. 

Gary was shocked. 

      "What is going on with these Hyung..." Jae suk bluff when Suk jin asking Gary that question..

      "He must be crazy.." Jongkook answer while munching his food.. 

      "Yah!! You should be respect me more.." Suk jin gave him a gaze.. And everyone was laughed hard. 

      "Kwang soo ya.. Passed me the food.." Suk jin asking him.. 

      "Get it yourself.. Im eating here hyung.." Kwang soo replied with his boldnes.. 

      "Yah!!! Why everyone was bullied me.." Suk jin spoke up and everyone was laugh hard.. 

      "Everyone was happy without me huh?" Ji hyo whos arrive.. She knit her hair with hairband.. Even with that simple.. Gary not blinking his eyes.. 

      "Yah.. You also late!! Do you two dating huh?" Suk jin talked and Jae suk slapped his knee.. 

      "Ah appo.. Waeee?!" Suk jin make everyone laugh.. 

      "Yah.. Sit beside me.." Suk jin asking her to sat besides him..

But suddenly Ji hyo moved to Kwang soo places.. 

      "Yah you.. Move away!" Ji hyo turn her bad Ji hyo.. While Kwang soo looking her with a suprise faces.. 

      "Waee? Wha..what are yo..you doing noona?" Kwang soo suprise and make his sad faces.. While his mouth munching his food.. 

      "Yah yah yah move away!!" Ji hyo knock out his head.. 

      "Eyyyy..." Kwang soo mumbled himself while munching his food.. And he move sit beside Suk jin.. 

Ji hyo atitude make everyone share a glance.. Everyone looked out Jongkook.. While Jongkook only shake his shoulder.. Gary only shared a glancing.. When Ji hyo infornt him.. His stomach feel full.. When she saw Gary faces whos seem ignoring her.. 

       "Yah you two sit infornt each other? Did Monday couple dosen't ended yet?" Suk jin talked to them. 

       "Ah Hyung!!!" Everyone was scream to him whos only laugh. 

       "Lets eat.." Ji hyo shown his chopstick and she share a babyteeth smile to Gary.. 

Oh my god.. Gary miss those smile.. Gary heart pumping hard.. His hand was cool iced.. Yah heart! Came back to sense.. Don't smile back don't smile back.. Continue on your sulking.. Yah ego ya come back.. Gary cursed himself.. 

Jongkook whos saw Gary seem unconformtable.. 

      "Yah Gary.. Ddo kenchana?" Jongkook asked him after he saw Gary rubbed his back.. 

      "Yeh hyung..." Gary only nodded.. And sip his soup.. 

Ji hyo keep looking Gary faces.. He maybe not handsome like others.. But hes charming melt any women heart... 

      "Yah Ji hyo ya.. Are you wanna eating Gary faces?" Jae suk asking him.. And he make Ji hyo shocked. 

      "Mwoh? Ani ya.. Oppa got something in his lips.." Ji hyo took her napkin and wipes Gary lips.. 

Everyone dropped his jaw.. Can't believe on what their saw.. Gary was blankly see Ji hyo faces.. Did.. Did.. She really.. Really do that infornt of them? Gary blinking his eyes.. 

      "Oppa.. Mianhe.. I just wipes your lips.." Ji hyo stare at him an gave him baby teeth smile. 

      "Oppa?" Ji hyo called him whos seem blankly.. 

Jae suk pushed Gary elbow.. 

      "Ah yeh.. Kenchana.." Gary replied with his cooldness.. 

What wrong with this oppa? Did he still angry to me? Huh? Did he sulking? Ji hyo monolougue herself.. 

Everyone continue eating and laughing each others.. Sometimes Gary glancing at Jongkook and Ji hyo whos seem share food together.. Hish! Why am jealous over them? 

      "Gary ya.. Why you don't eat? Are these food not good for you?" Jongkook asked him while Haha pinch his food. 

      "Aniiii hyung.. This food was jjang.." Haha show his thumb.. 

Gary only nodded and continoues eating.. 

      "Gumawo Jae suk hyung.. For treating me these food" Kwang soo bowed to him.. 

      "Aigooo.. We are family.. Don't we.." Jae suk patted his back.. 

Everyone bid a safe back home.. Gary bowed to everyone.. And he walked to take an cab.. 

      "Oppa.. Do you wanna ride?" Ji hyo asked him.. 

Haha and Jongkook also ask him a ride.. But, he seem wanna take a breath.. Gary politely said thank you and walked to take a cab.. They promises to meet tommorow morning.. 

      "Oppa.." Ji hyo waved her hand.. When she saw Gary daydreaming.. 

      "Oh.. Aniya.. I can walked myself.. I meant.. Wanna take a cab.." Gary answer her without a smile in his faces.. 

He continue sulking. 

      "Then.. Im not going to move until you get ride with me.." Ji hyo crossed her hand and waiting the cab together with him.. 

What this girl want? My god.. I need a break.. 

     "Just go back.." Gary replied her and looked away.. 

     "Wae? Someone came to fetch you?" Ji hyo said in her jealousy mode. 

     "Ani.. Wae?" Gary still dumbfolded. 

     "Oh I though someone will fetch you up.." Ji hyo tought hersef.. 

     "Oh.. Yeah.. I should call Jessica.. Maybe she got free time.." Gary took out his Iphone. 

Ji hyo bitting her lips.. The jealously feeling really stuck in her heart.. 

     "Ah Appo!!!" Gary was scream out when Ji hyo gave him a low side kick.. 

     "Waegure?" Gary rubbed his leg.. 

     "Oppa with me.. You thinking out someone else.." Ji hyo pouted . 

     "Im not thinking out someone else.. Im thinking out my girlfriend.." Gary replied him with a cool voices. 

     "Mwoh?? Your girlfriend? Duguya?" Ji hyo gave him a sharp glance. 

Should I play with her a little? 

     "Jessica.." Gary spoke out and he peeking out Ji hyo faces. 

     "Arataguyo.. Annyong!" Ji hyo pouted and bid him goodbye.. 

Yah! I should be the one whos sulking. Not her. 

     "Okey.. Annyong!" Gary scream out a little.. Ji hyo only bitting her lips.. 

     "Arrasoo.. Arrasoo.. I will take your ride.. Come lets go.."Gary said to her while she saw her baby teeth smile. 

     "Why are you smilling?" Gary seem confuse with her. 

     "Ani.. Oppa want drive.. Or me?" Ji hyo ask Gary and waving her car keys.. 

     "Oppa will drive.." Gary grab those key and they walked together on her car.. 

     "Oppa.. Do you want go somewhere else? Should we tried food at night late stall?" Ji hyo gave her suggestation.. 

     "Hmm.. Shall we? Its already 12pm.. We also ended the shoot late.. So.. Its okey with you?" Gary ask her back.  

     "Kenchana.. Im not tired.." Ji hyo replied with her baby teeth.. 

      "How many times oppa said.. Don't smile like that.. You will melt my heart like an ice.." Gary spoke up and drove by.. 

      "Arraso.." Ji hyo silently in her cars.. 

After a while.. Gary hear a snoze sound.. He took a glance.. Ji hyo was a sleepyhead... Gary pull over her car and open the door.. 

      "Ajuhmma.. Could I have an gimbap two and those spicy squid?" Gary ask the ajuhmma whos sell the food.. 

      "Yeh.. Anything else?" The ajuhmma gave him the food. 

      "Its that soju was here?" Gary not sure if the night stall sold the soju. 

      "Ah yeh.. But we only got one.. Its that okey?" The ajuhmma bring out the soju bottle..

      "Kenchana Ajuhmma.." Gary said and he paid it all.. After put down the food.. He drove by.. Ji hyo whos seem very sleepy dosen't move a inch.. 

Gary park her cars infornt of the night park.. A few couple was having their time together.. Gary glancing at Ji hyo whos sleep.. He saw Ji hyo faces.. He saw Ji hyo lips.. Why Ji hyo ya.. Why Im so uneasy with myself? Why Im afraid that Im going to be hurt? Why Ji hyo ya? Gary slowly touched Ji hyo cheek.. And suddenly Ji hyo moved.. 

      "Oppa.. Wae?" Ji hyo rubbed her eyes.. 

      "Ani.. Im just thinking out to wake up you.." Gary looked away.. 

      "Oh oppa.. Are we here?" Ji hyo looked around.. 

Gary take out the food and Ji hyo was suprised.. 

      "When did Oppa buy these?" Ji hyo open up the food while Gary open the soju bottle.. 

      "When you snoze out loud.." Gary spontanious answer make Ji hyo pop up her eyes. 

     "Im not snozing.." Ji hyo glancing to him whos smile a little.

     "Oppa.." Ji hyo called Gary

     "Hmm.. Wae?" Gary pay her a look. 

     "Oppa still mad at me? These day happen was misunderstanding.. I didn't knew Chang joo oppa would came.. And also, we didn't do nothing.. And also.. Eun soo my manager unnie.. She took all away my night dresses.. And replace it with y night dress.. Its all about Chang joo oppa planning.." Ji hyo was explain to her. But Gary seem not going to response. 

     "Oppa! Can't you heard me?" Ji hyo shake his shoulder.. 

     "Yeh? Oh. Im not even mad. Why I should be mad? You  not my girlfriend.." Gary answer was tore Ji hyo heart.. Ji hyo was silence.. And she grab a gimbap.. A sigh could be heard. 

     "Ji hyo ya.. Wae? Ddo kenchana?" Gary feel regret on what he was said.. Did I too harsh with her? 

     "Ani.. Im okey.. Oppa want Gimbap?" Ji hyo shows a packet of Gimbap.. And she took out one pieces.. And feed Gary.. 

     "Aaaaaaa.." Ji hyo was said it.. To make sure Gary open up his mouth.. 

     "Kenchana.. I can eat by myself.." Gary tried to grab gimbap in Ji hyo hand.. 

     "Ani.. I want to feed you.." Ji hyo sturbonly feed Gary.. 

Gary open up his mouth.. And Ji hyo let out her smile.. Gary heart started to pumping hard.. Its like was an electric voltage knock his heart.. 

     "Mianhe.. If oppa was harsh to you.." Gary spoke up while he looking away.. 

     "Aniya.. I should be the one whos sorry.. Mianhe.." Ji hyo peeking out on Gary.. 

     "Oppa.." Ji hyo called Gary whos seem lost in his daydreaming.. 

     "Hmm.. Wae Ji hyo ya.." Gary turned away and he saw Ji hyo fool smile. 

     "Do you remember this?" Ji hyo pull her infornt hair.. And the was a shiny greenish necklace on her neck.. 

     "Mwoh?" Gary was suprise.. And suddenly.. He moved closer to Ji hyo.. Gary touched those necklace.. The jed look messy.. But,the shape its still the same.. 

     "Whe.. Where did you get this?" Gary uttering his words.. 

      "Im picking up these.. And get some source to repair it.. " Ji hyo smile.. While Gary felt regret tangled in his heart. 

      "Mian.. Mianhe.." Gary looked down and bowed his heart.. 

      "Oppa.. You see these.. This necklace was break into pieces.. And its was repair.. Even its was repair.. The shape its still the same.. But, if you seen this closer.. The shape leaving a scar.. And I guess.. If I tried so much to make your heart at ease.. The scar that I leave.. Maybe can't heal you up..I.." Ji hyo talk in her shaky voices.. 

Gary finger cross her lips.. 

      "Don't speak anymore.. I just.. Can't bear to heard it again.. And yes, what was happen really leave my heart a scar.. Deep scar.. Its was bleed.. Non stop bleeding.. But Oppa had a medicine.. And that medicine its was you.. Oppa knew.. The scar will be remind.. But, oppa will took the scar as the memories.. Memories that have requited us.." Gary looked at Ji hyo.. She cried a little.. 

     "Mianhe.. For loving you.. Mian.." Gary let out a sigh.. 

The atmosphere was gloomy.. 

     "Oppa... Ddo.. Saranghe.." Ji hyo said it while she sobbed hard..

Gary was looked at her.. And he hugged her tightly.. A deep hugged.. 

      "Sarangandha Ji hyo ya.. Saranghe.." Gary replied while a kisses on her forehead.. 

They were hugging.. And spoke their love silently.. 

A ringing tone was suprise them.. Gary looked out in Ji hyo phone.. Its was Dong wook.. 

      "Annyong..hessayo.." Ji hyo spoke up after receive an glance from Gary.. 

      "Im outside.." Ji hyo spoke him back while bitting her lips.

     "Im with.. With some friend.." Ji hyo keep talking.. The word friend.. Make Gary hurt.. He looked away.. And pretend not to hear anything.. 

     "Arraso.. Gumawo.."Ji hyo ended her call.. 

The atmosphere gone silent. 

     "Oppa.." Ji hyo tried to talked. Gary whos silently.. Not even replied her.. 

     "Oppa.. Its was Dong wook.. He told me that our shooting tommorow was postpone.."Ji hyo explain to her while rubbed her cheek.. 

     "And why you saying you with a friend? And he can't even dared to wait for tommorow? Its already 2am.. Oh come on.." Gary slapped his knee.. 

     "Wae Oppa.. Are we not a friend?" Ji hyo putting an trapped question.. 

Gary was bluff by her action.. His jealousy became more when Ji hyo back up her bestfriend.. 

     "Aniya.. We should back.. Its already late.." Gary started her car engine.. 

     "Ah oppa.." Ji hyo whined.. Gary heard Ji hyo whined.. His heart feel stop all of sudden.. 

     "Wae?" Gary looking away.. And crossed his hand.. 

     "Mianhe Oppa ya.." Ji hyo shake his hand.. 

But Gary still in his froze mode.. 

     "Ah oppa..." Ji hyo whined again.. And Gary was flinch by her action.. 

Gary was determind and he continue to pout.. 

     "Dangshin nin..." Ji hyo whined called him.. Gary was suprise by her called.. And he turned away looked at Ji hyo ya.. 

     "Wha.. What are you calling me?" Gary was uttering his words.. His ears rejecting the calls.. 

     "Dangshin nin.." Ji hyo looked down an covering her nervousness.. 

     "I can't hear you.." Gary spoke up and continues crossed his hand.. 

     "Dangshin nin.. Ddo.. Chuagandda!!" Ji hyo said it loud and close her eyes.. Gary looked at her face.. His hand touch those cheek.. And he touch those eyes.. Ji hyo open up her eyes.. And she saw Gary faces was so close to her.. Gary was smiling.. A smile that she never saw before.. And thay smile really got into her heart.. Gary slowly moved his head.. 

Gary was giving her a really pasionately kisses.. And Ji hyo was replied him back.. Ji hyo closed her eyes while Gary keep muching her lips.. 

    "I love you too.." Gary spoke up after kisses.. And he smile.. Ji hyo was shy only nodded.. 

    "Lets go home.. Oppa will drove you home.. And tommorow Oppa will gave back your car.." Gary slowly drove her cars.. Ji hyo only nodded.. And she looking out the window and saw a big white moon was standing up above her.. 

    "Oppa.. Did you think the moon was brightly shine tonight?" Ji hyo asking Gary whos focusing on his driving.. 

    "Yeh.. Oppa saw it too.. The moon was happy for us.. And it keep shining and will be shining after these.. Even to compare with you.. You are more shinning in my heart.. And no one can replace you.." Gary came out his cheesy line.. Which make Ji hyo heart flutter even more.. 

They arrive at Ji hyo house.. 

     "Oppa.. Bussongwoo" Ji hyo looked around.. The road was silence.. And the gloomy atmosphere surround her house.. 

     "Lets oppa accompany you.." Gary pull out her cars.. And open up the door.. Ji hyo was followed behind him.. 

Ji hyo gave her keys.. And Gary open up her door house.. After he switch on the lamp.. The house was bright.. 

     "I should go now.." Gary bid her goodbye.. But Ji hyo pull out his hand.. 

     "Oppa.. Ca..can you sleep here?" Ji hyo uttering her words.. And Gary was suprise by her talk. 

     "People will talk about us.." Gary looked around.. He worried if these will cause a rumors.. 

     "My neighbour was on vacation.. Theres no people around here.. And also.. The paparazzi not knew where did I live now.." Ji hyo confidencely talk to him.. 

     "Its this really okey?" Gary rubbed his back head.. 

     "Yeh.. Oppa dosen't want to stay here?" Ji hyo shown her sad faces.. 

     "Arraso.." Gary open up his shoe.. And walked away into Ji hyo house.. Ji hyo smile can't even fade away.. 

Gary look out surroundings.. Ji hyo living room was very simple.. The wall was white colour.. And theres a few sofa.. And the L shape sofa.. Really caught him.. 

     "Oppa will sleep here.." Gary pointing out the L shape sofa.. The sofa was make up for sleep type..

Ji hyo was nodded.. 

     "Oppa need anything? Do need water?" Ji hyo was asking him. 

     "Aniya.. Oppa just want to rest.." Gary sat down on the sofa.. And he lay down.. 

      "Oppa.. Over there was a kitchen.. Anything.. Oppa can grab it up.. I need to go shower.. And sleep.." Ji hyo rubbed her back neck.. 

      "Arraso.. Goodnight Ji hyo ya.." Gary bid her goodnight.. While Ji hyo switch on her dim lamp.. Gary slowly find an comfortable positions to sleep.. 

Ji hyo stepped into her room.. After an shower.. She pull out a blanket.. Suddenly.. A loud thunder was heared.. She was shivering.. But the sound was disppear.. She tried to close her eyes.. The sound of thunder loud then before.. She took out her blanket and slowly step down.. 

She saw Gary whos sleeping.. And he was shivering.. Ji hyo was forgot to gave him a blanket.. A loud thunder make Ji hyo scream out.. 

Gary was suprise open up his eyes.. He saw Ji hyo was shivering.. His drop his jaw when he saw Ji hyo was wearing a white night dress.. 

     "Wae Ji hyo ya.." Gary ignoring his evil mind.. 

     "Oppa.. Im scared.." Ji hyo shed her tears.. 

     "Waegure?" Gary stood up.. And held her hand.. 

A sudden thunder was sound.. Ji hyo rushed to stay beside Gary.. 

      "Do you scared of thunder? I thought our Mong ji dosen't have any fear.." Gary let out laugh. Ji hyo only gabe him a scare stare.. 

      "Came here.. Sleep with Oppa.." Ji hyo was suprised by Gary sudden asking.. 

      "Came here.." Gary patted her L shaped sofa.. 

Ji hyo slowly move after a thunder sound.. 

      "Lay down here.. Don't worried.. Oppa won't do anything.." Gary patted the place.. Ji hyo slowly lay down besides Gary.. Fortunately.. The sofa was bigger.. 

A loud thunder was suprised Ji hyo.. She suddenly hugged Gary.. Gary was smile by her action.. Gary pull out a blanket.. And he slowly.. Hugged Ji hyo tightly.. 

     "Lets just sleep.. Oppa was here.. Being your saviour.." Gary said while kiss Ji hyo forehead.. 

Ji hyo was smile.. She feel save on his arm.. She feel at ease when she in his hug.. She feel melt when she heard his words.. Ji hyo smuggle her faces to his body.. 

Gary was feel at ease when Ji hyo smuggle to him.. The gal became closer.. The hug became tighten.. He never dream they going to be these closed.. But he was grateful because these night.. They were really closer together.. Gary slowly closes his eyes.. 

That night was a beggining to their sweet love.. And Gary deeply was prayed.. May these will longer then never.. And yet.. Im slowly heal by Ji hyo love pills.. Gary smile when he was sleep.. Those dream became real.. 

 

 

Noted : Aww gumawo MikanND and Nzar_runningman for an upvotes... and also gumawo for an positive comment.. its really help me out and its melt my heart even more.. And hopefully.. these chapter sastified your guys.. and for those whose have any superfanstatic idea.. let it out.. and I will used your idea and put up on credit.. also.. please mind all my grammatic problems.. last but not least.. Saranghe you guys.. Im really honoured *Bowed* ♡♡