We fought . Love fought.

Kang Gary was my Husband

Everyone was gathred after Gary sleep to take recover.. His swollen eyes was clearer been seen.. Jae suk only sighed and rubbed his back neck... Kwang soo and Jae suk only looking his hyung.. Jong kook tighten his grip.. While Suk jin bitting his lips..

      "What we should do know? Should we cont2act Ji hyo? And asked her what actually was happen?" Haha asked them.. But both them were replied with only sighed..

      "Maybe we should gave them a time.. Seeing Gary.. I knew he was hurt so much.. But loosing him.. I can't even imaging how running man will be react.. And also.. If I forcely him to take involve on running man.. He must be hurt every much..." Jae suk rubbed his back.. And looking at Jong kook..

      "Yeah.. I was agreed.. But atleast we should knew what was happen both of it.." Jong kook take a glance to his dongsaeng.. "Just let the time heal it.. We should leave him alone.. He need rest.." Suk jin patted both of them..

        "But hyung.. I will be accompany Gary hyung.." Kwang soo tell them..

        "I want also.."Haha point his hand.. They both nodded..

        "You guys stay here.. But, I will came back later..." Jong kook bid them away.. Same goes to Suk jin and Jae suk..

        "Hyung... I think... I gonna met her.." Jong kook said to brothers.. They only gave a nodded..

        "Just don't make it worse.." Jae suk gave him a sigh.. After Gary annoucement on his twitter.. The responsiblity burden him much... Hows people will be react.. Hows the sponser will be requested..

While Ji hyo sttuters her words.. A broken necklace.. She took it a few pieces.. Tightly grip on her hand..

          "Ji hyo ya... Kenchana?" Chang joo patted her back.. While he saw Ji hyo kneel down onto the floor..

          "Oppa.. We need to talks.."Ji hyo turn away her face .. a big swollen red eyes could be seen..

           "Lets get inside.. We will talk about this.." Chang joo helped her to get up..

           "So lets talk..." Chang joo said it after Ji hyo sat down onto the bed..

          "Oo.. Opp..oppa.." Ji hyo sttuters her words.

          "Waegure?" Chang joo held her hand..

          "Oppa.. I think we.. We.. I mean.. We both need a break..

          " An answer came out from her words.. Chang joo heart felt empty all of sudden...

          "Wae? Wae? Wae?" Chang joo raised up his words.. Sound like a thunder clearer been heard..

          "Oo.. Oppa.. Mian... Mianhe..." Ji hyo cried while she bitting her lips.. The tears started fallen down..

          "Wae? Wae?!!!!" Chang joo scream out and stand up.. His hand punch the wall a few times.. Ji hyo shivering and not even dare to look out to Chang joo.. She sat down while sniffing along...

          "Its that because of that bull????!!!" Chang joo tightly grip his hand and bitting those lips.. An madness feel came across his heart.. How he could kill that Gary... But Ji hyo not even response to him.. Which make him more mad then that..

          "I asked you.. Did really because of that bull???!! You .. Answer me!!!!" His voices turn to crack sound.. Held on his shaky sad voice..

         "Fine... If you seem hesistate to tell me.. Then I will go asked him by myself!!!!" Chang joo scream out his voices and walk to the door.. "Ooppp.. Opppa.. Please don't do these...

          "Ji hyo held her cried.. She sttuters her words.. Her eyes non stop teary..

          "Move away you !!!!!" Chang joo snap out her hand and pushed her away.. Her body were knock out to the wall.. Chang joo walked away and on the coridors.. He meet one of the pdnim..

          "Omo.. Baek ssi.." The pdnim greet him..

         "Oh.. Areumi pdnim.. Anyyong..." Chang joo greet him and smile away.. He knew hows to put a poker face..

         "Omo.. Youre here? Baek ssi.. Where have you been?" Areumi asked him..

         "Ani.. I just want meet the others member.. Where are they now?" Chang joo smile and laugh ahead..

         "Oh.. Okey.. Jae suk ssi at 342 room.. And the others were besides and infornt him.." Areumi explain to him..

         "But where was Gary ssi? He talk to me before to have a cup of coffea.. Should make him suprised..

         "Chang joo rubbed his back head.. To cover up his nervousness...

         "Arrasso.. Gary ssi at 345.. Baek ssi.. Ive to go.. A lot of works to be done.. And tommorow evening. The members will be back to Korea.." Areumi said it while checking her file..

         "Yeh.. Gumawo Pdnim.." Chang joo shown his politely and walked away while smirk..

These Gary.. I will crushed him to died..

Ji hyo whos felt pain behind her back.. Put on her sneakers.. And run to the Gary wherebouts.. Her heart beat fast.. And non stop worried..

          "Oh hyung... Are you awake?" Haha suprised by Gary movement.. He saw Gary stood up onto his bed.. While rubbed his swollen eyes..

          "Oh What are you doing here Haha? Oh.. Kwang soo here too?" Gary were suprised when he saw them both.. Kwang soo whos tighly hug Gary stomach.. And make his Kwang toad faces..

          "Omoooo... Ooopaaa... Are you awake?" Kwang soo make his voices sound like an middle aged women..

          "Yah!!! What are you doing?" Gary were suprised when Kwang soo wrapped his body tighly.. Haha laugh out his lung.. And suddenly Gary kick out his ..

           "Ah hyung.. Wae??? Appo..." Kwang soo rubbed his .. While Haha still laughing and slap his knee a few times.. A sudden buzzing sound wake them up after a cheerful times..

          "I will open the door..." Haha volunteer himself..

           "Nevermind.. Hyung will open it.. You are my guest.. So just sit back.. And Kwang soo.. Don't make tour faces like that.. Its cringe me out.." Gary spoke up and stood up while his hand grabbing the door thumb..

           "Dushhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" A big rock punch were flies on Gary faces..

Kwang soo and Haha were shocked much.. And they rushed go and hold Gary back..

            "Baek ssi!!!!" Haha and Kwang soo called figure infornt him.. Gary stood up.. And he just smirk.. While wipes away the blood that came off at his mouth..

            "Soo.. Baek ssii.. What the meaning of the punch?" Gary cooly asked him and he keep wipes the blood..

             "Yah!!!! You bull!!! Don't prentend to shoot any drama here.. Ain't not even interesting!!!" Chang joo voices sound like a thunder..

While Gary only smirk and control his laugh after heared a stupid question..

            "What are talking about Baek ssi? I can't even get it?" Gary replied.. While he hold both of his brothers.. Worried that they were impantiently.. Worried.. They got crossed the line.. "

              Yah you don't fool me!!!" Chang joo scream while his hand grab Gary collar..

              "You think Im fool you around? So tell me.. What the story?" Gary said while he smirk.. And the tighten at his collar.. Slowly felt hurt..

              "Ooopp.. Opppa.. Mianhe.. Stop these please.." All sudden Ji hyo grab Chang joo shoulder..

While Gary only glancing to her.. His ego weren't let him to crossed the line.. He not even dared to look..

              "You shut up !!!" Chang joo pushed her behind.. Ji hyo were fallen into the floor.. Kwang soo rushed to his noona.. Ji hyo whos sobbed into Kwang soo arm.. Kwang soo tighten his teeth..

             "Baek ssi.. Could you let me down first.. And please let talk inside.. You are the ceo don't you.. And not stupid to unware what the situation would you?" Gary smirk while he talking..

            "You damn son of !!!" Chang joo hand slowly punch his faces.. But,Suddenly... Jong kook figure could be be seen..

            "And please.. Don't make a ruckus here.." Jong kook politely asked him..

            "Hyung.. Let him be.. He likes to punch me like a doucebag.. So let him be.." Gary smirk while he let out a little smile..

            "Yah you !!!!" Chang joo loses his pantient and he punch Gary faces really hard.. Gary stumble.. His faces swollen..

            "You Chang joo!!!!" Jong kook grab his collar.. While Ji hyo only silently cried..

            "Let settle this up..." Jong kook grab Chang joo collar.. While the others followed into the room..

            "What all about these ruckus?" Jong kook started to asked them whos silent mode..

            "Let me clear these Jong kook ssi.. The bull involved with Ji hyo!"Chang joo tighten his teeth..

            "What are you talking about?" Gary were suprised by Chang joo words..

            "Those.. You two are dating?" Jong kook pointing to Gary and Ji hyo whos looked him blankly..

             "Oh came on hyung... Don't you even think correctly? With Ji hyo? Oh came on!" Gary snap his knee avoided his accuse..

            "Wae? Its something that you two cover up your relantionship?" Chang joo turn out the question.. And laugh hard..

            "Look here Baek ssi... Im not interesting on your stupid loveline.. Getting a punch.. I like to consider its just a stupid games.. But including me onto your love line.. I don't think I can manage it myself.. Futhermore.. Im not interesting in Ji hyo.. Whos we both already knew that we only couple on screen.. Let me repeat.. Screeen.. And Im also.." Gary talked every details that he could throught out..

             "And he also have a girlfriend.." A sudden answer came out from Kwang soo mouth..

             "And yes.. Its was Jessica girls generations " Haha cover up his words and everyone were stuned include Gary.. Whos not even blinking his eyes. Haha pushed Gary hand whos seem lost after a while..      

             "Ah yes.. yes.. yes.." Gary whos sttuter his words..

            "Mwoh??? I really don't know.. Chingca?" Jong kook drop his jaw..

Gary take a glance to Ji hyo whos seem cried.. Her hand grip her tshirt.. She sniffing a few times.. Mianhe.. Ji hyo ya.. I really want to forget you... So much.. Really..

Gary Oppa.. What are these? Oppa... Don't you knew.. Im really love you? Oppa.. Tell me these were lies only.. Oppa... Ji hyo heart was crying loud.. Even her heart started twitching her back.. She held her breath..

             "Its really true?" Chang joo whos seem lost and blank fo a while.. If this really truth.. Then, its really ruined my image.. Seriously..

             "Ah yes.. Of course hyung.. I already knew it.. And saw it.." Kwang soo agreed by those situation..

             "Its true Gary ssi?" Chang joo started asked him politely..

             "And yes.. Its really truth.." Gary only smirk and laugh by those stupidness answer..

             "I can prove you that he with Jessica Jung. "Haha came out after awhile..

             "Mwoh?" Gary let out his word an he just can't believe it either..

             "Chakaman.." Haha touch his Iphone.. And dialing Jessica number phonecall..

             "Oh Jessica..." Haha spoke up awhile..

             "Oh Haha Oppa.. Waeee Oppa.." A sweet voices touch those ears.. And only Gary seem unrested by Haha action.. Haha ya.. Please don't make it worse.. Don't please.. Gary begging in his heart.. While his eyes keep glancing to Ji hyo action..

             "Sica ya.. Where was Gary Oppa?" Haha whos seem stupidly asked her..

             "Omo Haha ooppa.. Its your bestfriend.. Don't you know? Gary oppa told me.. He taking a nap.. But seem he dosen't wake up yet.. You should find him at his room.. Do I need to said his room number?" Jessica let out a her sweet laugh..

            "Omo.. You even know him that details?" Haha talked him back while everyone was listening..

            "Ofcourse Oppa.. We are couple.. Don't you remember?" Jessica continue laugh.. "Aigoo.. I forgot about it.. Okey.. Oppa find your honey first.. Anything.. Oppa will contact you later.." Haha tell her whos just laughing..

            "Omo Oppa.. Arrataguyo.. Oppa.. Send my love kisses to my prince.. Bye Oppa.." Jessica let out a laugh.. While everyone still bewildered by Haha action..

           "So.. Do you guys believe it now?" Haha talked back while he saw everyone was suprised..

           "Oh Gary ssi... Im so sorry for what did happen before.. Because of my stupid jealousy.. And stupid thinking... Im think I was overreacted.. Mianhe ."Chang joo bowed a few times.. While his hand shake on Gary Hand..

            "Nevermind.. Being a doucebag.. Was my dream after all.." Gary laugh stupidly.. While Jong kook stare at him..

Gary looked to Ji hyo whos seem more broken the before.. Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Its not Oppa was selfish.. But, just get away from me.. Or else.. I will died for loving you... Gary let out a sigh..

Oppa.. Are these were true? Did really Jessica was your love? Oppa.. You must joking right? Ji hyo monolugue herself.. While the tears started pouring much... She sobbed hard.. Her heart felt very hurt.. And the feel can't even explain..

             "Noonna... Ddo kenchana?" Kwang soo patted her back.. While Chang joo looked at her with the regret feel..

             "You two should leave my room now.. Go settle up with yourself.. And after this, don't find me.. Im not interesting to be part of it.." Gary words were harsh but he took a smile face..

             "Lets go Ji hyo ya.." Chang joo grabbed Ji hyo hand.. While she sobbing hard..

             "Oo.. Opp... Opppa.. Let me go..." Ji hyo sttuters her words.. And she stood by infornt of the members..

             "Wae?" Chang joo whos bewildered by her action..

              "I.. I..." Ji hyo held her tears.. "Mwoh?" Chang joo asked her.. Ji hyo looked to Gary faces whos shown not intresting faces.. Whos even dosen't care about her.. Whos dosen't care how much she was hurt.. A sympahaty faces was shown.. But can't even melt Gary heart...

              "I can walk by myself.."Ji hyo walked tru the door.. She glancing to Gary whos smile to bid her away..

Did he never knew I was fallen in love with him? Did he still thinking that I was betray him? Did he? Ji hyo ya.. Wae this happen to us? Did really fate dosen't belong to us?

Oppa.. Oppa.. Really really really love you.. Not knowing why when.. But the feel seem dosen't fade away.. Oppa was hurt.. Really hurt... Just, don't make it worse Ji hyo ya.. Oppa.. Oppa really fallen too deep with you... And for these time.. Oppa can't even be your saviour again..

             "Gary ya..." Jong kook patted his back whos daydreaming..

             "Yeh Hyung..." Gary smile after he came bout his sense..

             "About Jessica? Its wasn't even truth did it?" Jong kook looked out his three dongsaeng.. Haha looked away while Kwang soo rubbed his back..

            " I don't know about it.. These two.. These two.."Gary shown his two dongsaeng..

             "Yah you twoo..." Jong kook snapped them both head..

             "Ah appo.." The two was screaming.. While Gary still daydreaming mode..

            "Yah Gary.. Stop thinking bout her.. Or you will be hurt like forever.." Jong kook also snapped out his head..

            "Actually.. I already texting Jessica for asking an help... And she agreed.. Those conversation was only a fake.." Haha rubbed his back head.. While Kwang soo.. Control his laugh..

            "Did Jessica fine with that?"Jong kook asked them both.. Jong kook whose sat on the bed.. While these two standing infornt him and looked down.. Its look like an teacher scolding his student..

            "Yeh.. Yeh.."They both nodded.. "Hyung.. Its okey.." Gary said after those ruckus.. His head felt burden..

            "Gary ya.. You shouldn't have to back up these two mastermain.." Jong kook knock them both..

            "Hyung its okey.. Hyung.. I think.. I will back today.." Gary said to them.. And everyone only let out a sigh..

             "But why? Don't you knew we had an press conference tommorow?" Jong kook seem unrested about what was happen.. "I can't faces her.. I just can't.. And also.. About quiting the runningman.. I will do it.." Gary looked down.. While Kwang soo started to cried..

             "Hyung.. Khajima.." Kwang soo rubbed Gary back..

             "Its for my own good.." Gary smile while patted Kwang soo back..

             "I think you should be rest... Don't you think.. Doing these only make you became worse.. And also.. Runningman started to be famous.. Don't you dream about be fame? Ji hyo its not only your dream.. She someone else.. But remember my quote.. If Monday couple were fate to be together.. Then It will be.." Jong kook lecturer Gary whos seem lost..

            "Arraso.." Gary talked him back slowly..

Everyone started to lecturer each other.. They were having an good conversation.. Those room fill with mixed feelings.. And that hows was life would be..

             "Ji hyo ya.." Chang joo called his beloved girls whos keep sobbing even arrive into their room..

             "Ji hyo ya.. Stop it already.. Or you will hurt yourself.." Chang joo rubbed her back.. But she dosen't even moved..

            "Im tired.. Im going to take a break..." Ji hyo let out a sigh and took an blanket..

While Chang joo only looked her away.. His regret burden him..

             "I should go back.. Don't you think so?" Chang joo talked to her.. But he got a silent as a replied.. Chang joo let out a smile.. And grab his backpack.. And tshirt.. He kisses Ji hyo cheek..

              "We will meet in Korea soon.. Mianhe yeobo..." Chang joo wipes his tears and closed the door.. Ji hyo only looked out her door.. And she cried all again.. Its not because of Chang joo.. But its because of Gary.. She cried and cried.. Until she fall to sleep.. Those evening really caught her..

              "Hyung.. Are you sure you can't even wait?" Kwang soo asked Gary while he helping Gary on packing.. All the members was in his room..

              "Yeh... My manager already booked my flight.. So I have to go back.." Gary said while zipping his bag..

              "Hyung.. Kamsamida..." Gary bowed to them.. An hug each of them.. A clear swollen fa ce could be seen..

              "Yeh.. Don't you worry.." Jae suk patted his back.. And he slowly walked by...

He walked infornt of Ji hyo room.. His hand.. Touch those door.. Mianhe.. Gary spoke it slowly... He took an cab drove by to the aiport.. While he looked out the windows.. Views night in Hong kong really touches his heart.. Goodbye Hong kong... Your memories will be remind forever..

               "Ji hyo ya... Wake up..." A slowly voices wake up Ji hyo whos fallen deepn in sleep..

               "Unnie..."Ji hyo whined when she saw her manager unnie..

                "Waegure?" Eun soo patted her back..

               "Ani..." Ji hyo shake her head..

               "Ji hyo ya... I knew you.. Whats happen?" Eun soo patted her back.. Ji hyo told her manager unnie everything.. And a regretful face were shown..

               "Mianhe Ji hyo ya..." Eun soo patted her back..

               "But I heard.. Gary dosen't attend the press conference tommorow morning..." Eun soo spoke up after knew Ji hyo spoke out about..

                "Mwoh?" Ji hyo were suprised by her unnie..

                "Yes Ji hyo ya.. Gary already on the plane.. He back to Korea.. And maybe you still dosen't knew.. Gary post to his twitter.. That he will quit on Running man.." Eun soo looked down.. She can't bear to see her sister..

                "Mwoh? But why? Its that because of me? Unnie.. Ottoke.." Ji hyo started to cried back.. Her sound become loud..

                "The production and Jae suk oppa will figure it out... Don't you worried.. You should be eat.. And.. Chang joo also maybe arrive at Korea now.." Eun soo patted her back.. While she just shake her head slowly...

Those night was a nightmare for both of them.. And the members.. But more to Gary whos seem lost.. The press conference were going smoothly.. While a few of them dispointent about Gary absent.. And, the rumors about Gary quitting.. Became a hot issue.. People were asking.. And some actor already send their CV to production.. Everyone were seek for oppurtunity..

Gary keep drank and drank after back home.. Gill sick of his sturbboness.. His jaw drop a few times for scolding sturbbon Gary.. When he gone out a daylight.. Back a dawn in drank mode.. He keep sobbing and laughing.. All alone by himself.. The lyrics was wrote everywhere.. He keep writing.. Writing.. And writing until he going to drank again..

Within those time.. The production keep insisting Gary.. Begging for him.. And Jae suk keep counting that he came to Gary house everyday.. To pursuit him.. And included this week.. Its already two times runningman were onair without Gary.. Two week was passed.. And Gary whos wake up ealier.. To go shoot.. Running man shoot.. And yes, Jae suk finally get Gary to shoot again.. Its was a relief..

 

**** Flashback ****

 

              "Gary ya.. Trust hyung.. Please don't put me into hard situasion.. Hyung was begging you.." Jae suk said to him while he grabbing Gary hand tightly..

              "I .. I just can't hyung.. Mianhe.." Gary looking away.. Only God knew how he miss to became part of them.. But he was damn worried if his heart going to be hurt again..

               "Arrasoo.. But, if you keep avoiding.. Ji hyo will drop his shoot also.." Jae suk rubbed his back head..

After one week shooting without Gary.. Ji hyo meet Jae suk.. She keep insisting Jae suk to keep meet Gary and talked to him.. But the response was negative.. The next day, Ji hyo decided.. If Gary still dosen't want to get involve again.. Ji hyo will be dropped form runningman also.. These two love bird.. Really make Jae suk got a tripple headache..

               "Mwoh????" Gary were bewildered by Jae suk can't still believe it..

               "Yeh Gary ya.. If tomorow you dosen't get shooting.. Then, Ji hyo will be dropped herself.." Jae sukk rubbed his head..

               "Hmm.. Then tell her.. I will be there tomorrow.." Gary said while he let out a heavy sigh..

               "Don't worried Gary ya.. Hyung will be separate you two.. And in these time being.. You two not going to be the same teams.. And Monday couple scence also will be keep reducing until the fan will forget bout it.. Trust hyung.. I will make it happen.." Jae suk patted his back..

While Gary only nodded a few times..

*** End Flashback ***

Gary saw himself infront a miror.. His unshaved faces.. A dark circle came clear.. And what suprised him more.. He forgot how to smile.. He let out a sigh.. Ji hyo ya.. Help oppa.. Don't look at me.. Don't talk to me.. Just don't.. Gary waiting for his manager..

Affer a while.. His manager arrive with his black Range over..

                   "Are you serious to make this again?" Jack his manager were ask Gary blurry faces..

                   "Yeh.. Don't worried bout me hyung.." Gary let out a smile.. While his manager drove to the next destination..

                  "Mr John ssi.. Are you already knew the details?" A voice of middle aged women clearer heard..

                  "Yes Mrs Baek ssi.. This was the details.." Mr John whos done spying job for Chang joo omonim..

                  "Great job Mr John.. Here the payment.." Mrs baek thrown out a white envelop on the desk..

                  "For your additional information.. On the day Mr Baek gone to the Hong kong.. They were shared a room.. And its was confrom that Mr Baek meeti Song ji hyo ssi.." Mr John explain every detail..

                  "That !!" Mrs Baek knock out her desk..

                   "I need to do something.. What she doing today?" Mrs Baek asked him while she hold a grude against Ji hyo.. Whos thinking want to get all his son money.

                   "She will be filming at M Market.. For runningman games.." Mr John was explain to her..

                  "Get me a car.. I need to clear these out.."Mrs Baek rushed to her car.. Ji hyo whos reach earlier to find out.. Did Gary really came after what she told to Jae suk.. And yes, she found Gary figure whos not far behind.. She run towards him.. Gary was suprised when he saw Ji hyo was running to him..

                  "Gary oppa!!" Ji hyo called Gary whos dosen't realise her existance..

                  "Garyy Oppa..!!!" Ji hyo was waving her hand..

But Gary prentend not to see her.. What wrong with Gary oppa? Did he really mad at me? Igs already a month.. Why he can't forgot about that? Ji hyo was mumbled herself.. She walked away and greet the other members.. But Gary dosen't there.. Where that Gary go? Oh snap! Ji hyeo eyes keep looking on Gary..

After a while.. Mrs Baek arrive at Ji hyo filming place.. The was no people around her..

                    "Yes Madame.. May I help you?" One of the crew production greey her..

                   "Oh yes.. May I meet Song ji hyo ssi?" Madame asked her while she sat up on the coach..

                   "Ji hyo ya.. Someone want meet you.."The pdnim called Ji hyo whos in her make up room..

                   "Arrasso.." Ji hyo stood up and walked to the destinasion as per requestion..

                   "Omo.. Ommonim.. What are you doing here?" Jo hyo greet Chang joo omma.. But Mrs baek dosen't moved an inch.. Her egois face were shown..

                   "I don't want to greet.. Its waste my time.. But im came here because of one warning.. " Mrs Baek smirk..

                  "Whats it all about omonim?" Ji hyo can't even get it what was acually hapoen..

                 "Don't you ever .. Ever meet hi... If you dosen't have money ... I can give you.." A harsh voices could be heard..

                 "What are you talking about Omonim? I don't understand it.. mianhe.." Ji hyo bowed herself..

                 "Oh dear.. don't pretend to me.. I not going to gave you a stupid mark.. Get your face out from my son!!!" Chang joo mother raising her voices.. whos gave th others member and crew production a shock..

                 "Mianhe.. mianhe.." Ji hyo bowed a few times.. she can't even dared to look out.. these going to kill her soon..

                 "Let me clear these out! stop act like a .. and done your work by yourself.. my son its not your place to hanging out like a stupid whos want f**k him off!!!" A very clear voices bugging to Ji hyo ears..

she hed her tears.. those people keep bullying her.. A people started to whisper each other..

                "Hyung.. you should go there.." Jong kook kicking Jae suk ..

                "Wae me?" Jae suk whos bewiledered by Jong kook action and rubbed his ..

                "Someone need to safe her.." Jong kook rubbed his backhead.. he heart feel sympthaty seeing Ji hyo get scolded like that.. she keep bowing...

And all of sudden.. he saw Gary figure walked to Ji hyo...

               "Thats my boy!!!" Jong kook slapped his knee.. while Haha and Kwang soo drop their jawline..

               "Excuse me Madame.. Can i interupe you?" Gary politely ask Chang joo mothers..

               "Whos these ugly guy?" Chang joo mom laugh with a whine sound..

              "Im her boyfriend.. so anythings Madame?" Kang gary spoke out his word.. while Ji hyo not even blinking her eyes.. Did I hear it wrong?

              "Boyfriend? are you kidding me son?" Mrs Baek let out a stupid laugh..

              "Im not in the mood to make a jokes Madame.. don't you see Running man? well.. I sure people will recognise us don't we?" Kang gary smile to Ji hyo whos seem lost..

               "Im sorry.. People whos taking her jobs seriously.. dosen't have time to look an a stupid variety show.." Chang joo mom laughing.. And smirk herself..

               "Oh.. I see.. well Mianhe.. because of our stupid variety show.. the rating keep increasing.. and also Madame.. only a stupid person dosen't knew how to enjoy their life.. don't we?" Kang gary replied her back while laughing...

People all around got busy again.. seeing those laughing.. they knew there dosen't have something wrong either..

                "What so ever.. Im losing my presious time.. so prove me if you guys were really couple.." Chang joo mom took out her fan.. and fanning herself..

                "Prove?" Ji hyo spoke out after silence..

                "Wae? don't you have a proof? or did you guys only acting infornt me?" Chang joo mother only gave her smirk..

Kang gary felt annoying by Chang joo mother.. he took a stupid step.. he suddenly touch Ji hyo cheek.. his hand held those cheek.. and kissing Ji hyo lips passionately... while Ji hyo was suprised by his action...

Everyone were stuned by Gary action.. Haha and Kwang soo clapped his hand hard.. while the crew started to giving them a wave and clapped.. the cheers keep soundly throught...

                 "Fine.... just tell your beloved girlfriend right here.. stop seeing my son.. Im not giving my son to this .." Chang joo mother walk afar from them.. an egois face shown..

                 "She not a .. she an angel.. but Madame.. could you teach your son how to fight like a man.. not a women.. and Thank you madame.. for you sweet visit..." Kang gary bowed to her.. while Chang joo mother only gave a glance.. sharp glance...

Angel? he said Im an angel? Ji hyo was stuned by his action.. Kang gary looked to Ji hyo pinkish faces... maybe she shy.. and I was so stupid to done that.. Ohmygoodness.. what I have done? Kang gary rubbed his back.. and Walked away...

                  "Oppa.." Ji hyo called Gary..

                 "Don't thank me.. Its just a help.. I don't want to delay our shooting... so have to go..." Kang gary answered an walked away.. while Ji hyo diseblief on what she was heard...

                 "Oppa word was harsh..." Ji hyo mumbled herself.. and wipes those tears.. and she walked away...

                 "Did you take a picture?" Chang joo mother ask his spy...

                  "Yes mem.." Mr John nodded his head..

                 "Great.. these gonna break them apart... good job.." Chang joo mother laugh and his driver drove away...

These gonna be really shown an interesting... Great... Lets see what was happen.. And yes.. Im not going to gave my son to you... Never ever... Mrs baek only smirk herself..

                 "Kang gary...." Ji hyo was followed Gary behind..

                 "Yes.. may I help you.?" Gary put his poker face..

                "Gumawo..." Ji hyo bowed her head...

                "Ah yeh.. Nevermind..." Gary smile and put his phone..

               "Did I disturb you?" Ji hyo ask him politely..

               "Ani.. Im just ended my call with Jessica.. wae?" Kang gary said while he looked into Ji hyo faces..

Ji hyo bitting her lips... a jealously keep tourture herself...

                "Ji hyo..." Gary sofly call her name...

                "Ani.. I should go back..." Ji hyo bid him goodbye...

                "Oh okey... Anyyong..." Gary continues tied his shoe... Jessica was the best reason to make Ji hyo away...

              "Oppa..." Ji hyo called him... Gary looked up to Ji hyo... Their faces .really closes...

               "Saranghe....." Ji hyo let out her words.. While Gary only laugh...

               "Don't say that... Its not funny...." Gary said to her and continue tied his shoe

Ji hyo close her faces an... gave Gary a slightly kisses... While Gary froze himself... and Ji hyo run away... Gary touched his lips.. and smile like fool... These girl really knew how to melt my heart.. And he keep smilling like a big fool..

 

NOTED : Awww Mianhe I put into draft.. Mianhe .. Im received a lots of love from you guys... Its really melt my heart... And really sorry about late updated.. and mianhe.. if these chapter dosen't sastified you guys... Mianhe... and mind all of my grammartic and speeling wrong... And I love you guys so much!!! Really much... Thank youuuuu ♡