Confusion & Love

Kang Gary was my Husband

Gary rubbed his head, a coziness on her bed comfort him much.

                "Ahhhhhh!!!" A loud scream surprises him and awake. He looking besides him, Ji hyo wasn't there, Gary rushes to the bathroom the place where the voices came out. Gary open up the door, and he saw Ji hyo squatting herself and sobbed alone.

                "Why Ji hyo ya? Ddo.. Kencahana?" Gary squatting besides her and patted her head.

Ji hyo lifted her head, Gary saw a redden eyes and swallow, Did I do that?  Gary curses himself. Ji hyo suddenly hugged him tightly.

                "Oppa.. Ottoke?" Ji hyo suddenly asked him.

                "Wae?Wae?Wae?" Gary was surprised by her action.  A sudden pumping heart was beating fast.

                "Oppa.. what will going on? What will happen? And What I should do?" Ji hyo stutters herself while she continue sobbing.

                "Waegure???" A slightly raises voice came out out from Gary impatience.

                "What will happen if.. if I got pregnant?" Ji hyo snuggle herself on Gary chest.  Gary was shocked when he heard the word "pregnant", like a sudden thunder hitting his back head.

                "Wae?Wae?Wae? Are u pregnant?" Gary let out a sudden question.

                "Ah Oppa!" Ji hyo whined while she pouted

                "Wae? you said you are pregnant?" Gary rubbed his un itchy head.

                "Oppa! Aniya.. I said what if I might go pregnant?" Ji hyo said it while hitting Gary shoulder.

                "Okey then, are you pregnant or not?" Gary asked her to confirmation.

                "Yah! Oppa! I said I might got pregnant because of my ovulation day!" Ji hyo said it while stomping her feet.

                "Ovulation day? Mwoh? So.. that mean, you are pregnant or not?" Gary still unsure about what those alien words.

                "Ah oppa!!!!!!" Ji hyo hit his chest and pouted.

                "Chingca, Oppa mullaso.." Gary said it while looking down.

                "Ani ani ani ani.. just forget about it.." Ji hyo said while she wipes her tears and walked away.  But Gary grab her hand, and hold her face..

                "Ji hyo ya.. either you are pregnant or not, Oppa will responsible and also don't worry, Oppa won't run away, never ever.. That was my promise, and also.. after this, I will wear an safety.." Gary said it while gaving her a smile. 

Ji hyo was shocked, disbelief and doesn't knew how to react, Oppa just stupid in his charming way.  This Oppa, really need a lot or learn with women problems, aigoo.. Ji hyo whined in herself.   

                "Huh? After this? Safety? Who want to be with you again?" Ji hyo said it while crossed her hand.

                "Yah Honey, don't you want me?" Gary gave her a wink.

                "Never ever!" Ji hyo pouted .

                "Chingca? You are the one whose will going to regret tho.." Gary said it while knocking his head to her head.

                "Ah Oppa! Ani, kenchana.. I don't want, Its hurt.." Ji hyo talked him back while walked to the bed, a messy blood was seen.

                "See Oppa, You make me hurt.." Ji hyo pointing to the blood on the bed sheet.

                "Its that really hurt? Mianhe Ji hyo ya.." Gary said it while rubbed her shoulder.

                "Hmmmm" Ji hyo still pouted.

                "Arrasso.. We won't do like these anymore.. okey?" Gary said it while rub his head.

                "Chingca?" Ji hyo gave him a baby teeth smile.

                "Yeh.. I never ever, But if you want.. you can said it to me.. and Oppa will make it slow as much Oppa can.." Gary still try his best luck.

                "Eyyy.. Oppa prevent.." Ji hyo said it while laughed hard.

Its already 6 o'clock, they were sleep like a trillion much times, and a sudden growling sound catches them both.

                "Oppa.. I'm hungry.." Ji hyo said it while pouted.

                "Arrasoo, what do you want to eat? Order me, and I will make it fast as possible.." Gary winked and smile at her.

                "Hmm.. I want Pizza, and also a mushroom soup, and.. err beer and, chicken feet.. and also, its raining outside, why don't we have an rice cake.. woah! daebak!!" Ji hyo said it while touched her stomach.

                "Huh? That much? Are you not in diet? Arraso, Let oppa buy it first, Ji hyo ya.. Err, can Oppa said something?" Gary said it while looking down.

                "What Oppa?" Ji hyo asked him back while looking her mirror.

                "Can I move here?" Gary said it while looking down.

                "Mwoh? Move? Here?" Ji hyo froze and disbelief.  This Oppa really make a huge twist step.

                "Errr.." Ji hyo stutters his word.

                "Hahaha.. Oppa just joking" Gary said while laughing slowly.

He grabbed his coat and wear it.  Ji hyo followed behind him fill with guilty.  It's not that she can't, but she worried, someone will discover them, She just can't.. She not ready yet.  But seem, Gary took these "relationship" seriously.  Indeed cause they have shared a bed, I mean.  Something more than that.  She monologue herself. 

                "Ji hyo, Kenchana?" Gary worried when he saw Ji hyo daydreaming.

                "Mwoh?" Ji hyo was surprise by his question.

                "Kenchana?" He asked him again, twice.

                "Oh Oppa, yeh! Kenchana.." Ji hyo let out a smile and laughed to cover her stupidest.

                "Just don't think about that, Oppa not seriously, Im just joking.." Gary let out a smile and walked to the door.

                "Mianhe Oppa.. I just don't want.. people.. will.." Ji hyo stutters her words.

                "Kenchana, Oppa understand you.." Gary smile and waved her away.  Gary just took a walk because the stall nearer each block.  While a few drop of rain pouring onto his cap. But suddenly, he can't felt any water dripping onto his back.

                "Omo!" He was surprise when he saw Ji hyo figure standing giving him an umbrella.

                "Oppa will wet when reached there, Oppa should used these.." Ji hyo smiled and giving him an umbrella.

                "But, but.." Gary close his mouth when he saw Ji hyo shown her gaze.

                "Kenchana, I just need run to my door.." Ji hyo waved him and run towards the door.  Gary only shake his head.  Gary walk alone and slowly let his palm into pouring rain.

"I bet my whole life, for getting you.. and, yet this is what God plan for me, Ji hyo ya, Gumawo for letting me in, and from now on, I will be your prince, who's will protect you if you were hurt, I rather be hurt either then you.." Gary monologue himself, and smile like a big fat fool.

                "Ottoke?" Ji hyo rubbed her forehead when she saw her messy bedroom, and few dripping blood could be seen.

                "What if I really got pregnant? Should I call Unnie?" Ji hyo looked those blood, and suddenly she felt shame for herself.

"Did I really getting serious on this? Did I really fallen in love to him? and what should I do from now on? Did I was his girlfriend?" A storming question bugging on her head.

"I don't expect these going to be far, gosh! what am a fool was I am" Ji hyo cursing herself. 

A ringing Smartphone catching her from daydreaming.

                "Omo Oppa, wae?" Ji hyo let out a smile when he saw the caller, it was Jongkook.

                "Yah Ji hyo, Where's Gary?" A sudden question surprise her.

                "Mwoh?" Ji hyo shocked much and rather killing him.

                "Yah! Don't pretend, I knew you guys already.. I have been calling him like a thousand, but he doesn't pickup my call,  he okay?" Jongkook was frustrated when he been calling Gary, but seem no respond.

                "Hmm, but a few minutes before, he outside buying some food, Why oppa? something important?" Ji hyo clenching her teeth shy towards Jongkook.  

                "Nothing much, but he promises me to call me back after we meet that morning, We would hang out after this, discussion on our new upcoming project.  I mean, his single.." Jongkook let out a sigh.

                "Single? he producing a song?" Ji hyo asked him who giving a shock.

                "Errr. Its suppose to be surprise, but I let out sooner.. Just wait for more, Oppa will contacting your later, If you can contact Gary, please let him know I have been calling him like a thousand, Okey bye Mrs. Kang" Jongkook laughed hard. Ji hyo only biting her lips cover her shy.

"Haish! these oppa, really don't know to keeping a secret.." Ji hyo rubbed her forehead.

                "What should I do now? It's Oppa fine? Or Did he hurt anywhere?" A pounding heart stabbing herself.

 Ji hyo tried to make a call, but seem no answer, a sudden knock relief herself.  Ji hyo stroll down to her living room, and open up a door.

                "Yah! Where have you..bee..en?" Ji hyo stutters her words while Dongwook only smile seen her shock.

                "Wae?Wae?Wae? Are you waiting for me huh?" Dongwook step ahead and laying onto her coach.

                "Aa..ani.. why are you he..here?" Ji hyo disbelief and a shaking feet was feel.

                "Wae? You look frustrated?   Yah! It's not that I never been here, your face.. look at me like I'm was a ghost! Stop it.." Dongwook glancing to her who's seem really surprise.

                "Ani..Ani, kenchana.. do you want water?" Ji hyo smile and laugh a little to cover her nervous, and a slightly worried came across her heart.

                "Cool water were fine.. Ji hyo ya, I'm tired and got so much tension when filming my new upcoming drama, It's blade man, gosh! I'm tired hard enough.. And I've been waiting for your call, look like, you are quite busy also.." Dongwook rubbed his neck and grab her mug.

                "Yah! Poor you.. Yeah, seem like I'm quite busy.. tired enough.." Ji hyo sit down beside him, and also drank a water. 

Dongwook was a friend who's like a best friend, and yet.. he like come and back like his house.. We are not stranger and sometimes, we both sharing our thought and experience each other.  We like a shadow to each other. 

                "I guess, we should gave more time with each other, why don't having a time like before? I mean, go hiking together?" Dongwook give her a smile.  Ji hyo was shocked when she saw figure.

                "Ooo..Oppa?" Ji hyo was surprised when he saw Gary who's smile behind Dongwook.  The door was open, and he saw Ji hyo and Dongwook laughing crazily. 

                "Oh? Gary hyung? Hyung? What are you doing here? You two to..together?" Dongwook bow to him and have a handshake.

                "Ye.." Gary word suddenly cut by Ji hyo words.

                "Ani.. Oppa only drop off to gave my pizza.." Ji hyo smiled and laughed to cover her nervous.  Either herself doesn't  knew why she hesitated to let Dongwook knew about them. 

                "Oh? Pizza? Why? eyyy.. you two have something going on? huh? I smell something fishy around here?" Dongwook turn to Gary who's seem shocked.

"Ji hyo, Why? Do you feel ashamed to introduce me your boyfriend? or indeed the news was true? Did Dongwook and Ji hyo really a couple?" A thunder sound stabbing his heart. He tried to forced his smile.

                "Yeh Dongwook ya, Maybe Ji hyo knew you would came, so Ji hyo asked me if I'm around here, and its coincidently I'm around here, so.. I was here.. bringing her pizza.. and boon a petie's .." Gary drop the plastic bag and give a wide smile.

                "Oo..Oppa?" Ji hyo stutters her words, a sword stabbing her lung. A painful feel was touching her mind.  Oppa.. Mianhe.. Mianhe.. Ji hyo was shed her tears.

                "Wahhh..Hyung daebak!! Hyung, why don't you join us? There's a lot of food, we can have a cit cat together.. I'm so envy to get close with you hyung, like Ji hyo too.." Dongwook smile grinned his teeth.

"Close? So it's true they were close.." Gary metaphor shut him out.

                "Kenchana, I've work to do.. anything just call me later, we should grab some beer sometimes.." Gary smiled and shake his hand.  While Ji hyo only looking down.            

                "Are you sure hyung? Eyy, come join us.." Dongwook patted his hand.

                "Yeh, I really have to go.. you two.. may having an gorgeous date.. hahahaha.." Gary laugh stupidly and walked a door.

He glancing to Ji hyo who's  only stare him silently.  If Ji hyo ask him to stay, He definitely stay.. Gary only sighed and he grab the door thumb.  He close silently and left a little gap to hear something.  Something that he felt something wasn't right.

                "Yah! What are you doing Ji hyo? Why are in this state? ddo. Kenchana?" Dongwook asked her and shake her hand.

                "Mula.. Mullayooo.." Ji hyo squat her hand and a little tears could be seen.

                "Wae? Wae? It's something happen between you two? Or something that I should knew?" Dongwook asked her again and patted her back.

                "I just don't knew why this happen too fast.." Ji hyo started to sobbed.  A clearly sobbed could been heard.

                "What happen? What too fast? Mwoh?" Dongwook seem disbelief on what he was heard.

                "Our.. our relantionship.. was too fast, and also.. I just don't knew how to react.. I just.. Maybe I'm not ready yet.. Maybe.. I shouldn't have react that way.." Ji hyo cleared said to Dongwook who's slowly to understand.

                "Did you guys into relationship?"  Dongwook asked her again while he drop his jaw.

                "I don't know.. These happen really fast, I don't understand.. I think, I'm not ready to be someone own.. I already break off, and it's too soon to me to get in relationship.." Ji hyo said while looking away.  A guilty killed her in silent.

                "Mwoh? Did you mean, you really in relationship! Yah! you pabo.. why you treated Gary hyung like that? If I were him, my heart going to torn into pieces. Yah Ji hyo ya, if you are not ready, why you giving him a chance? Why you treating him like that? Ji hyo ya, Gary hyung maybe think you are ready.. or maybe you are fallen in love with him!" Dongwook give her a harsh word.  A warning.

                "I don't know if I fallen in love with him, but.. I feel secure and safe when he around me.." Ji hyo said it while she cried. 

                "Tell Gary hyung the truth, or maybe he going to be hurt like more.  And also, I will make it clear to Gary hyung, He must be thinking me wrongly, Haish! Ddo chingca.. really.." Dongwook rubbed his neck. 

                "Yah! If you are in relationship, then do you?" Dongwook looked to Ji hyo continuously.

Ji hyo felt her heart ripped into pieces, only a nodded she can give know.  And she saw Dongwook open his mouth wide unbeliever on what was happen, yet.. It's was too fast, and she felt secure with Gary, that's make she move even more.

                "If you to make up, why you still don't knew your heart Ji hyo ya, Yah! What was happen to you, For men, when the women gave them all, that's mean they're serious in their relationship, Ji hyo ya, this is wrong.. so wrong, please make it clear to Gary hyung, I just don't want something really bad happen, Get know inside your heart, get space within your heart, did really Gary hyung wasn't there.. Ji hyo ya, don't make Gary hyung fallen deep to you, he might drown and die if you do this.. It's not that I'm not concern about you, but what you did was wrong Ji hyo ya.." Dongwook harsh word really killing Ji hyo inside.  Her tears was pouring hard.

                "I don't know, maybe.. I need more times, and also.. sometimes, I felt like he was only my brother.. Ottoke Dongwook ya.." Ji hyo sobbed hard while kneel down into her carpet. She doesn't knew her feelings, she just can't.. a trillion question bugging herself, a feelings make her confused.. Did I really thought Gary oppa was only my brother? And what was a meaning before?

Dongwook only sighed and patted her back. 

While a lonely man was standing outside drenched because of the rain, he heard everything, and the tears pouring much as the rain.  Gary only looked down, a thousand guilty killing him, I should wait for more..  I just should wait.. Gary cursed himself.  He was touched her thumb and only smile like a fool.  "Ji hyo ya, Mianhe.. If I really force you into this, And mianhe if I was a fool, Ji hyo ya.. I'm going to gave you a space, just to make you take a rest, Ji hyo ya.. I won't touch you, I won't called you either to make a face infort you, This.. maybe the end, or maybe just the started to make our new life, Yes! I was hurt, hurt so much.. Really.. I'm just sorry Ji hyo ya.." Gary monologue himself and held his breathe. 

Dongwook was surprise when he saw a black shadow behind the door, He touched her hand and pointing the door.  Ji hyo slowly moved to the door, and she open up the door, she saw a figure that she recognize right away.  Gary was surprise when the door was open.  He put a smile.

                "Mianhe.. The rain was pouring hard, so I took a shelter.  Mianhe if I interrupt you" Gary bowed to Ji hyo. 

Ji hyo was shocked when she saw Gary red eyes, Did Oppa heard everything?

                "Oppa.. yo..you sho..should get inside.." Ji hyo telling her words.

                "Kenchana, The rain was stop, I should go back.." Gary put a smile.

                "Oh Hyung. If you are taking shelter, why are you drenched?" Dongwook sharp question killing him.  He took a look and saw all of his clothes and pants were wet because of the rain.

                "Hahaha.. Well, the rain pouring hard.  I've to go. Mianhe." Gary bowed to them again and walked away.

Ji hyo fastest grab his hand, And seem Dongwook was clearly understand, he take a step behind and gone to Ji hyo kitchen.

                "Oppa.. Di..did you heard everything?" Ji hyo asked him and shed her tears.  Women weapon was a tears.

                "Heard what? Raining pouring hard, Oppa can't hear anything you talking about me.." Gary was caught onto lies.  Oh ! Why I'm so careless.  Gary cursed himself.

                "Oo..Oppa. Mianhe." Ji hyo started to cried hard then before, she was confidence that Gary was knew everything.

                "Why? Kenchana, Oppa only drenched, I need to go back.. Jongkook and Haha was waiting for me.. Got to go.." Gary patted her head and smile.  Ji hyo looked onto his smile like a trillion sharp knife stabbing her chest.

                "Oppa.." Ji hyo sobbed while hugged Gary hand.

Gary slowly pushed her hand, and smile.

                "You should go back, Dongwook waiting for you.  And also, Mianhe for anything that happen before, But remember once, Oppa will responsible if anything happen.." Gary smile and waved her away.  He was running into raining.  His heart was broke into pieces.  But, he only smile.  Unknown why, but the felt doesn't feel the same.

Ji hyo kneeled down, and she was crying hard, Dongwook was surprise and run towards Ji hyo.

                "Why? Why? Why?" Dongwook said to her in half scream.

                "Oppa left me.." Ji hyo cried hard and sobbed.

Gary walked down to the alley, he walked into rain, but seem nothing more he would afraid.  People said, when you need to cried, cried under the rain, no one will knew.  But for Gary, raining was the best way to cure people.  He only smile and looked up to the dark cloud.

"God, if these what have to be.  Then I was your servant will  agreed happily" .  Gary stamped to his feet onto road while his tears was fallen down slowly.

 

 

P/s : Mianhe for an late updated, and also for these sad chapter.  I just wanna make Gary and Ji hyo push pull time, and also.. Thank you so much for sweet comment, I really happy reading those, and also.. I'm so happy for who's giving me a super duper ideas.. I really love you guys, and also I'm was quite busy need to clean up my house after the flood.  Mianhe, and please bear for me to wait for more updated.. Gumawo chingu ya.  Ddo Sarangheo .. And please forgave me if this chapter doesn't best like before.. I will tried my best next time.. Thank you dear :)