Loveable.

Kang Gary was my Husband

After a break, they meet up at the set and everyone started a game,  Gary keep glancing on Ji hyo, but seem Ji hyo avoided him also.  "Did I really make her hurt?" Gary thought across his mind.  He only sighed a few times.

                "Oppa.. Kenchana?" Jessica ask Gary who's seem bewildered a little.

                "Yeh. Kenchana.." Gary answered and smile.

                "Oppa, wanna hang out after this? Well, you can tell me the story?" Jessica talked to him while the PDnims explain the rules of the games.

                "Chingca? It's fine with you?" Gary asked her in whisper mode.

                "Yah you two, stop whispering at back! listen here" Jae suk killing mode attacking them.

Ji hyo only biting her lips, seen them who's seem really close each other really make her jealous. She would drag Gary away from Jessica.

                "Arraso" Jessica said it in aegyo voice who's make Gary sudden embarrassed.

                "Eyyy, Those love bird.  I might die watching you guys" Suk jin let out a words that make everyone was awkward.  Ji hyo heart was bleeding when seem them both.  But she avoided with wide smile. 

                "Noona, Kenchana?" Songjung asked her when he saw Ji hyo seem restless.

                "Mwoh?" Ji hyo was surprised when Songjung was asking her.

                "Ani, Noona seem restless and also, Nonna eyes redden.  Nonna kenchana?" Songjung asked her again.

                "Mullayo.  Noona was tired, maybe.." Ji hyo sighed and continue the games.  She put a mask and laughed enjoying the show.

They enjoying the games, and the winner was Song Ji hyo and Songjung.  Everyone was clapped and that was the wrap.  After they bid a goodbye, everyone rushed to the makeup room to exchange and go back home.  Gary who's stay a few minutes watching Ji hyo restless.  The guilty killing him.  He sighed a few times.  They should be late for an dinner.              

                "Yah Gary, Let's grab a bite?" Jae suk inviting all the guest.  But a few of them seem tight with their schedule. 

                "Mwoh? Where?" Gary were asking him back.

                "At Haha bistro.  Arraso?" Jae suk patted his back.

                "But?" Gary stutters his words.

                "Arataguyo.  Ji hyo won't came, so you also doesn't want to join us?" Jae suk stare at his look.

                "Oh? Ji hyo won't be there? Hmm.  Arraso, I will join you guys.  Wait me up, I need to settle my things first." Gary talked to Jae suk and run towards the toilet.  He need exchange his clothes of course. 

Ji hyo who's finished exchange. She took a bag of her clothes and pack up on her car boots.  She  was looking around, hoping that she can saw Gary figure, But none.  She only sighed and drove her cars to back at home.  she absolutely need a good rest. 

Gary run towards the parking lot, he find Ji hyo car, but it wasn't there.  Gary asked a few of the production crew and asking like crazily.  but one of them telling him that Ji hyo already go back home.  Gary scratch his un itchy head.  Only looked down.  He realize the pain that Ji hyo held it too much.  But, he also the one who's hurt much.  Gary only sighed and walking towards Haha and the members.   

                "Gary ya, kenchana?" Jongkook asking him.  Jongkook seem to be worried when he saw Gary face's like a dark cloud.

                "Kenchana.." Gary answered with a few words. 

                "Oppa!" Jessica run towards him while waving her hand.

                "Ohhh Jongkook Oppa.." Jessica was bowed herself when she saw Jongkook was there.

                "Oppa.. wanna grab some dinner?" Jessica said towards Gary and Jongkook.

                "I can't we have a group dinner after this, Maybe Gary can accompany you.." Jongkook said it while he hit Gary elbow.  Gary was surprise.

                "Bu..but hyung.." Gary stutters his word and silent when he saw Jessica wink.

                "Kenchana, I will tell the others, you should have some time to release your tension, don't you?" Jongkook said it while patting his back.  Gary only nodded.

                "Sica ya.. Please beware, I'm afraid, rumors will spread" Jongkook said it while rubbed her head. 

                "Arrataguyo Oppa.." Jessica said while winking his eyes, indeed make Jongkook the sparta melt.

                "Oppa.. Let's go.." Jessica said while she grab Gary hand and walking toward her car.

Jongkook only saw them both while sighed.  "I'm afraid, Jessica will fallen in love with our stupid Kang Gary" Jongkook was monologue himself.  Jae suk patted his back.

                "Yah Jongkook! Where's Gary?" Jae suk asked him who's daydreaming.

                "Huh? Oh, he had a dinner with Jessica, don't worried about him.  Let's go. Haha, Kwang soo, and Suk jin Hyung, Ppali ka.." Jongkook said it while he open up his button black hammer car.  While the others drove their own car.

Jessica drove her car and park nearer the CoffeaBean Cafe.  She took a peak worried some of the fan will recognize her. 

                "Sica?" Gary disbelief when he saw Jessica on her detective mode.

                "Wae Oppa?" Jessica asked him in blur face.

                "What are you doing?" Gary held his laugh when he saw Jessica peeking outside the car windows.

                "I'm watching, people might recognize us" Jessica answered him back.

                "Ahahahahah! Yah Sica, if you doesn't want people recognize us, why you bring me here? Ppali kaja. Don;t worry, people will talk us anyway.  But we both knew the truth, Right?" Gary open up her car and step outside.  Jessica who's seem shocked only followed his action.  They together walked around the cafe and some of them recognize them.  Jessica only waving at a few of them with a wide smile while Gary only bowed a little. Jessica pull out Gary jacket.

                "Oppa. Rumors will be spread, kencahana?" Jessica asked him.

                "Don't think about that, only a few of them will recognize,  don't worried" Gary said to her and walked to the counter. 

                "Sica, What are you want to eat?" Gary asked her who's seem lost for a while.

                "Omo Omo Omo! Gary oppa and Jessica Unnie, I love seeing you both, you are suitable together" A cheeky words came across one of the waiter.  Gary only nodded while Jessica smile wide as she never smile before.

                "Let's have a cake? fundae cake and coffea?" Jessica said it and Gary only nodded agree.

                "But, dinner you eat cake? chingca?" Gary spill out the question.

                "Wae? Can't I?" Jessica said it while whined.  They look really like a couple.

                "Arraso, Make it two please" Gary said and hand his credit cards.  After that, they sit down on the corner.

Jessica seen Gary as a very charming guy, every step he done, every words he spoke, everything spill out in a charming way, If she doesn't knew about Ji hyo, She might be fallen to him. 

                "Oppa, Ji hyo unnie kenchana?" Jessica asked him after a long silent.

                "Huh?" Gary was shocked and only looked away.  A dark cloud was catch his soul.

                "Wae Oppa? Do you fight?" Jessica asked him while snapping out the cake.

                "Yeh, I think it's just an misunderstanding" Gary let out a sighed.

                "Wae Oppa?" Jessica asked him with a mouthful of cake. A cake was smear at her lips.  And suddenly Gary hand wipes her lips as they were close.

                "Wae Oppa?" Jessica was surprise when she saw Gary do that on her lips.  Her heart was beating like crazily.  She might be collapse if he done that again.

                "You have a cake on your lips" Gary said while his hand took a tissue and wipes again onto her lips.  Jessica was embarrassed like really.

                "Oppa.." Jessica called him.

                "Wae Sica ya? Are you mad at me? Mianhe, Oppa was un sensitive, Mianhe" Gary hide his guilty.

                "Hahahaha, kenchana Oppa, I just wanna you continue your story, Oppa pabo" Jessica said it while she laughed and Gary who's surprise only spill out his fool laughed.

                "Hmm, aniya. Ji hyo and I just have a little fought, and tomorrow, everything will be fine, Let's eat.." Gary said while he sip his coffee.  Jessica only nodded and laugh, She was cheerful. indeed.

They were laughed and talked like a old friend that haven't been meet for a long time.

 

Ji hyo arrived at her house, a sighed was killing her.  She put away all her back and restless at her sofa.  And she put on her button her television.  She only sighed.  And she continue to take a rest.  A little enough to cover up for the next RunningMan shoot. 

 

                "Omo Omo Omo.. Can we take a picture?" One of the waiters pushed each other insist to make a picture between Gary and Jessica.

Jessica only nodded.  After a while, They both sit besides and while the others bust snapping the picture.  After a long dinner time, Jessica drove her cars and send Gary back home. 

                "Sica ya, Just send me at my studio" Gary said and let out a smile.

                "Arraso" Jessica said and replied his smile.

After in front of the studio, Jessica park her car and Gary open up his car doors.

                "Gumawo Sica ya, for having a dinner with Oppa" Gary said and laughed.

                "Kenchana, Oppa.." Jessica called him and waving him.

                "But Oppa.." Jessica called him.

Gary looked at her with a shocked face.

                "Wae Sica?" Gary asked her and smile at her back.

Jessica smiled and she took near at his face, a slightly kissed kiss his check.    Gary was shocked when Jessica done that, never crossed at his heart.  His heart was beating fast, he might be crazy after that. Jessica only looked down when Gary stare at her eyes. 

                "Gumawo Oppa" Jessica said it while cover her shy. Gary only nodded and his feet was shaking, Only God knew what his feeling would happen.  Jessica drove her cars away, while Gary still waving his hand.

"I must be crazy, seriously.." Gary said it to himself and rushed towards his studio. He only daydreaming and laughed hard by himself.

After a while, he took a bath and suddenly, he heard Ji hyo voices. 

"I must be missing her crazily, Ji hyo ya, Oppa really miss you.. Don't you miss me" Gary was sighed and put his body at the bed.  He slightly hugged her picture and wrap towards his body.  And he never knew when he had been fallen into a sleep.

Ji hyo yawn a little and she took her Smartphone, she never been any on SNS, but she scroll up the upcoming news on Allkpop, all new and gossip can't get her caught, but suddenly.. a big headline make her breath stopped..

"Jessica Jung and Kang gary (Lessang) Spotted having a sweet night date together" A few picture was attach, and also a picture Gary wipes her lips. 

And a suddenly, a tears was fallen down.

                "Shesssssh! This oppa, chingcha! Oppa!!" Ji hyo scream out her lung. She thrown out all her pillow and smack down the pillow like Gary face's.

A texting massage was came out right away.

                "Yah Ji hyo, That the new were true?" Dongwook was massage her.

                "Yeh Dongwook ya, I already knew, by the way, Gary already told me out" Ji hyo  replied it with a teary eyes.  These Oppa, chingcha.. yah Oppa! I love you, don't you know that?!! Ji hyo cursed herself.  Ji hyo biting her lips and take her cars key.  "I really need an explanation, But wait, Should I?" Ji hyo stopped her step and stand in front of her door, "Should I or should not? Hmmm"

Gary was surprise when his Iphone have been ringing out loud like a trillions time.

                "Who's these?" Gary spoke after he received the call.

                "Oppa, Ottoke?" Jessica whined in the end of conversation.

                "Why..?" Gary rubbed his eyes while looked at the clock, It's already 11pm.

                "The news was spread, like crazy!" Jessica said it while she held her nervous breath.

                "What news?" Gary still dumb folded by her talk.

                "It's on Allkpop, Oppa should see it first, and call me back" Jessica said an end her phone call.

Gary who's stretching his back, slowly enter on the Allkpop website, the headline gave him a big stone bumped behind his back. "Oh crap! Song ji hyo" .  Gary rushed to put his clothes and grab his car eyes, He pull out a thumb, and he was pause when he saw..

                "Ji..ji hyo?" Gary was surprise when he saw Ji hyo standing at his front door with an teary eyes.

                "Oppa Why?!" Ji hyo sobbed and kneel down, she crying, a jealousy make her sad, mad and she can't even thinking about anything right now.

                "Why?Why?Why? Did anything happen?" Gary asking her back.  A sudden question from Gary make Ji hyo tears stop.  OMG! Did he really don't know at all? Ji hyo was cursed him at her heart.

Ji hyo stand up, and gave him a deathly stare and talked to him, the sad turned into mad and jealousy mad.

                "Chingca Oppa? You're really asking me why?" Chingca?" Ji hyo said it while she pushed Gary inside. Gary who's seem shocked not going to react much.  He still can't believe why Ji hyo was there and crying?

                "Why Ji hyo ya? Why? Ddo.. Kenchana?" Gary stutters his words when he saw Ji hyo deathly stare, He knew, Ji hyo was absolutely mad at him right now.

                "Oppa was asking me why? OMG! Oppa, Yah Oppa! You have time to flirting with other girl when we have fought huh?" Ji hyo question caught Gary on attention, now he knew, Ji hyo already knew the news. Oh snap chat!  

                "Yeobo, It's not what you have been thinking, actually, I and Sica we, we have dinner together and also, about..bout that I wipe her lips, because.." Gary stutters his words when he saw bad Ji hyo.

                "Yeobo? OMG! Because her lip that you wanna kiss huh?" Ji hyo pour her words into a deadly harsh word.

                "It's not like that, because she smear the cake, and I as the gentleman, wipes her lip of course" Gary said it while looking at Ji hyo gaze.

                "OMG! It's because the gentleman? Yah! Oppa, when all the women in the world smear their cake, do you need to wipe it at all huh? You got the tissue right? can't you handed her a tissue? huh? or did you enjoying her lip?" Ji hyo mumbled while she started to pointing at Gary chest.

Ji hyo was mad? Why? Did she jealous? Did she? That's mean, She must be fallen to me? A sudden smile caught on Gary.

                "Huh? You really like it huh? Those smile? Arraso, fine! You just go with that Jessica, Indeed she was the idol that everyone was dying for.. not me! fine!" Ji hyo turned away while she held her tears.  But suddenly, Gary hold her hand, Ji hyo turned away and Gary giving her a passionate kisses.  Ji hyo pop up her eyes, disbelief on what Gary done. She tried to struggle, But Gary was held her tightly. The kisses held into a few moments.  Once Gary stop, He looking at Ji hyo, who's looking down.

                "Do you really love me Ji hyo ya?" Gary asked her using an whispering voice.  Ji hyo was stone, she can't even dare to looking at Gary eyes.  She was deadly shy.

                "I know you love me, and I just need to wait, I absolutely confidence that you will came back to me, who's can't insist my charming looking handsome way, did I?"  Gary said while laughing hard.

                "Mwoh???" Ji hyo give him a annoying look.

                "Did I? Love you more Ji hyo ya.." Gary said while he winking his eyes.

Ji hyo only gave him a stare. 

                "Why? Don't you love me?" Gary asking him.

                "Nope. Why should I?" Ji hyo answered by looking away.

                "Really? What you getting mad at me? Are you jealous, did you?" Gary tease Ji hyo while held his breath to laughing.

                "I'm not jealous" Ji hyo replied back while she crossed her hand.

                "Are you sure you not jealous?" Gary asked her again while teasing her. Ji hyo pouted .

                "Yeh! Why would I be jealous?" Ji hyo replied him back with an troll face.

                 "Okey fine.." Gary replied her back, and lay down into his back.

A ringing on his Iphone caught him again.

                "Yeobosayo Sica ya?" Gary stand up and smile.

Ji hyo who's heard the caller would was, She held his jealously and act like nothing happen, Ji hyo sit down onto the coach and playing with her phone.

                "Yeh Sica ya, Arataguyo, People will talk, let them be.. Mwoh? Do you want to came over?" Gary coincidently want to make Ji hyo caught her jealously.

"Did they plan to meet? Chingcha Oppa?" Ji hyo scream inside herself but she still act like nothing happen.

                "Hmm, let see.. we should meet and grab some breakfast tomorrow? Do you think these will be okey?" Gary closely walked towards Ji hyo.  Ji hyo was surprise when she heard Gary invited Jessica on breakfast.  She biting her lip and held her breath.. Her heart was beating with an jealousy.

                "Mwoh?? You want meet me tonight? Sound great, hahaha.." Gary tried to put an cheerful voices and laughing hard.  Ji hyo who's seem lose her patience, she slowly held her hand together.

                "Oppa!!!!" Ji hyo calling Gary out loud.

                "Why?Why?Why?" Gary was shocked when he heard Ji hyo scream.

                "Fine!!! Do what you should do!!!" Ji hyo said it while walked fast towards the door.  A killing laughing sound stopped her.

                "Hahahahahahaha.." Gary was held his stomach and laughing hard.  Ji hyo only gave her "mong" face.

                "Just admit that you jealous, it's that hard?" Gary said it while laughing.  Ji hyo suddenly blush herself. 

She only looked down.

                "Come here.." Gary came back sense, and patted at his green dark coach.  Ji hyo slowly make a walk and sit beside him.

                " Do you jealous?" Gary ask her on the same question. Ji hyo was blush, but a slightly nodded that came across.  Gary heart never felt this happiness. Like he winning a grand final price.  Gary held both Ji hyo hand and he kissed it.

                "Oppa mianhe.. Actually, I already conform with the others member to made up after wrap, It's was dinner, but Jessica asked both of us, Jongkook hyung was there, but.. Jongkook seem hesitate and called out my name to accompany her, so I just agree, and yet after arriving at the cafe, yes! I was admit, Oppa wipe her lip but not in attractive way, it's just the cake was smear at her.. And Oppa wasn't thinking about tissue, yet.. nothing more.. We just talking and I also have been telling her about us, She knew.. And please, don't mad at me anymore..." Gary explain to Ji hyo, Ji hyo only looking down.. she felt guilty for untrusting Gary.

                "Mianhe.." Ji hyo said to him.  Gary only nodded and patted her back.

                "Do you love me?" Gary was asking him for an conformation.  Ji hyo only silent.

                "Nevermind, you don't love me.." Gary make his sulking face.

But suddenly, Ji hyo held Gary hand.

                "Saranghee" Ji hyo said it in whisper voice.  A big wide smile was shown on Gary face's.

                "Gumawo Ji hyo ya.." Gary said it to her and kiss her at forehead.

Ji hyo only blush and nodded a few times, Look likes her heart gonna pop-up real soon.

                "Ji hyo ya, don't you miss me?" Gary said it while walking through the kitchen and bring her a glass of

milk.   Ji hyo was blush, she only nodded a few times.

                "Since when you are shy? Have a drink.." Gary held on a glass of milk.  Ji hyo only shown his "mong" face.

                "Why Ji hyo? Don't you drink milk? or you drink beer at night?" Gary said while laughter.

                "Mwoh? Oppa want this?" Ji hyo shown his grip.

                "Ani, Oppa want this.." Gary replied with close of mouth, request for an kiss.  But Ji hyo only let out her tongue.

                "Oppa, Thank you.. I should go back.." Ji hyo said it while walking through the door.

                "Who's said you are going back, you should stay here.. sleep here.." Gary said while patted her shoulder.

                "Mwoh?" Ji hyo surprise when she heard what Gary recommended. 

                "Why? Don't you want sleep here? Arraso.." Gary said while put out a sad faces.

                "Ani.. err. but, I don't bring any clothes.." Ji hyo said while she cover her shy.

                "Don't worried about that, I have a clothes, but I'm thinking, you should not wear any clothes, I absolutely fine about that" Gary said while grinning. 

                "Eyy. Oppa naughty" Ji hyo said while cover her blush.

Then sudden door buzzing caught them.  Gary stand up and open the door, It's was Jessica Jung standing in front of the door.  Gary was surprise but more surprise when she saw Ji hyo inside the studio.

                "Omo! Unnie!" Jessica ran towards Ji hyo and bowed so many times.

                "Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe Unnie.." Jessica bowed a few times.

                "Why?" Ji hyo stopped her from bowing.

                "For causing a trouble, Did you guys fight? I really sorry and absolutely this just and misunderstanding.." Jessica said it while  held her breath.

                "I knew already, Gary Oppa already told me.. Don't worried" Ji hyo patted her back.  Jessica glance at Gary who's seem just smile and slightly rubbed his head.

                "It's relieved me, Gumawo Unnie, Unnie, I should go back now, I'm checking on Gary oppa, worried that you guy will fought. Mianhe.." Jessica bowed to her and hug her a twice.  While she suddenly gave Gary a hug. 

Gary close the door, and suddenly his heart caught an sadness.  "Did Jessica broken heart?, Ani.. It's maybe my feelings only" Gary calm himself. 

Jessica ran down the stairs, Her tears was streaming down. She was broken heart, yes! She fallen too deep.. But, nothing more that she can do, Ji hyo was Gary, and Gary was Ji hyo.. She wipes her tears and walked away..

                "Oppa.. I think Sica might be in love with you..." A sudden word caught Gary on glimpse.

                "Eyy.. What are talking about?" Gary replied her with an stupid face.

                "I don't know, It just my women feeling's.." Ji hyo said it while looking at Gary face's.

                "Don't think much, It's just your feelings.. Stay here, Oppa want to shower.." Gary said to her. But suddenly, Ji hyo held his hand.

                "Why Yeobo?" Gary was asking him.

                "Oppa.. oppa.. sho..should shower later.." Ji hyo said while cover her blush.  Gary who's caught the meaning, suddenly.. put down Ji hyo on his bed..

                "Are you sure yeobo?" Gary asking him again.

                "Dangshinnin.. I'm absolutely sure.." Ji hyo answered him back while cover her face with an pillow..

Gary only smiled, and he started to move on.. And surprisingly.. It's Ji hyo turn, Gary turn out to be and ex-captain.. He just feeling the passionate night.. They both on a ship, filled with love and lust.. For the first time, Gary knew Ji hyo can be bad as she can.. Oh Ji hyo ya.. you really drove me crazy.. They were sleep with each other.. hugging together.. and relay on both.. And, Gary knew.. This time.. Ji hyo was absolutely fallen to deep with him.. Ji hyo ya.. Saranghee..

"Oppa, I might be fallen to deep with you.. Don't leave me.. as  I won't ever do.. Oppa, I need you more than ever.. Saranghanda Oppa.." Ji hyo heart talk toward her beating hearts.  They both share and loveable night together.. Close to each other..

 

 

P|s : Thank you so much for all those that have been commenting me, and giving me a good advice.  And Let's just said that this chapter was 100% following your ideas.  And thank you for giving me a so so so much idearealistic chapter.  Psst! I should suggest all of you.. make an MC stories.. hehe.. And thank you so much for spending time to reading my silly stories.. Let's hope the upcoming sweet overloadness chapter.. And for those who's subscribe I would like to thank you so much.. Its already reach out 100 subscriber.. It's mean nothing for the goddnes of writer.. HAHA LOL.. but it's mean so much for me.. I melt my heart even more.. And also.. your commenting really burst out my energy to write.. HEHE.. Sarangheo you guys! And also.. Group hugg mcshipper for the leaked photo of them a few days ago.. And clapped our hand.. For those haters.. Just flip your head away.. LOL.. Loveyou guys! :)