It was a LIED !

Kang Gary was my Husband

The days was came.. Gary already packed his t-shirt and stuff... He can't even hide his overly happines.. Even Ji hyo updating him with a few massage.. And he can't even meet her.. But, he was patiently wait for these time to come.. His smile dosen't fade away.. 

His Iphone was ringing out loud.. 

      "Yah Haha ya.. Waegure?" Gary greet him after saw the caller.. Its was his dongsaeng.. 

      "Mwoh? You wake up ealier today? Are up for something?" Haha weirdly asked his hyung.. 

      "Ani.. Im just sleep earlier last night.. So wake up earlier these morning also.. Eh.. Do you already on the way to airport?" Gary asked him while he confirm the stuff.. 

      "Yeh Hyung... Its 3 hour before we departured.. Please make it fast.. Im concern.. And thought you still sleeping.." Haha laughed him.. And they were ended the conversation.. Gary rushed his stuff.. While his manager already arrive infornt of his home..

      "Lets go.."Gary told her manager and closed down the car.. Jacky, Manager just nodded agreely and drove away.. Gary dosen't want to message Ji hyo.. He expectedly want to suprised her.. 

      "Wah wah wah.. These Mr.Kang really handsome today.." Jong kook patted his shoulder.. He was the one that arrive earlier.. While Haha laughed hard to his hyung.. 

Followed to arrive was Jae suk.. Suk jin.. And Kwang soo.. They both gathered in one group.. And each of them already put off the microphone on their shirt.. Get ready to upcoming guest.. But, Gary was unsure his feeling.. Where these Ji hyo? 

       "We should welcomed the guest.. Its Yoon Jung Hwa and Min Jung.." Jae suk as a MC clapped his hand.. And both laughing while them saw Gary whos seem lose.. 

       "And apperently.. Song Ji Hyo ssi can't make it for these trip.. She will come back for the next day..." Jae suk told the viewers.. And these answer make Gary not even moved an inch.. 

What the hell just happen? Why she not telling me? Its she up on something? Gary knock out his head.. 

The greet was ended real soon.. And they both headed to the airplane.. Gary was still dumbfolded by the situasion.. He just nodded and silently sat beside Jong kook.. 

      "Wagure Gary ya?" Jong kook asked him.. Its really caught his attention.. Gary only shake his head.. 

      "Don't worried.. Ji hyo can't make it because of her hectic shecdule.. But, she will came after these.. You both can also make a trip.. Don't worried much.. And please smile on the camera after this.. Don't make the viewers thought differently.. Arraso?" Jong kook nag to him.. While Gary only gave his fool smile.. Yeah.. He not a good actor.. But he can also act.. 

They were touched down at Hong kong.. And the games started immediately after they were arrive.. Min jung and Yoon hwa seem lost a few times.. Maybe because of they jetlag.. Gary tiredness after the games was abely finished.. They were arrive at the H hotel.. 

The production team gave his key room.. And he moved slowly at his step.. His foot can't feel anything.. How lost him these time.. He yawned a few times.. 

He still don't knew the member wherebouts.. He just got a jetlag.. Arrive on his room.. Gary take a sat on his bed.. He reached his Iphone.. And tried to make a call.. But,he forgot to renew his streaming line.. Oh ! But I don't need to worries.. Ji hyo should be here tomorrow.. Thinking Ji hyo.. He can't stop his smile.. And slowly his jetlag killing him.. And he can't ressist his pillow calling.. And took a sleep for a while.. 

       "Oh Eun soon unnie.. I should packed my stuff.. These hectic works seriously killing me slowly.. I think I need a break.." Ji hyo rubbed her neck.. 

She touched her Samsung smartphone.. And scroll above the internet.. She saw a few of fan posted about members wherebouts.. She just smile.. And waiting for the times she will met him.. A wide smile could be seen.. 

      "Yah.. What the hell you are smiling?.. Hurry up packing.. We should be ready.." Eun soo patted her back.. And Ji hyo hurriedly move to get a bath.. A warm water could heal her stress for a while.. 

Eun soo only smirk.. She already have planned something with Chang joo.. Eun soo took all away her night shirt dress.. But she put up the y night dress as Chang joo requested.. A smirk only seen.. She want Ji hyo happiness.. And yet, Ji hyo was stressed.. Maybe this time.. She could having some break time.. 

      "Yah Unnie.. What are you doing?" Ji hyo scolded her.. Why Eun soo was fright out much.. 

      "Yah.. I only packing up your stuff.. Go get an clothes.. We gonna moved right away.." Eun soo gave her wink.. And Ji hyo nodded.. And rushed to her room.. Eun soo zipped her back and patted a few times.. Lets hope these suprised will suprised her much.. 

Chang joo was already on the plane.. Ji hyo photos on his hand.. A smile can't even faded away.. Ji hyo ya.. Wait for Oppa.. Oppa will make you love me even more.. 

Gary whos wake up after a few nap.. Realise.. His stomach felt empty.. He took a bath and slowly moved his walk.. His watches shown its already 3am morning.. A yawnned was accompany him.. After passed a receptionist.. He saw someone figure.. Its that Ji hyo ceo? Gary rubbed his eyes.. But suddenly, the figure was losed within the air.. Haish! I must be crazy.. After a few walk.. Gary meet one of the crew that already prepared the equipment.. 

      "Yah.. Do you not even sleep huh?" Gary greet them and laughed while saw their shocked faces.. 

      "Oh hyung.. You wake up ealier? Did something happen?" One of the crew asked him.. 

      "Aniya.. Im just hungry.. I want find some food.. If I got ramen this time.. Damn, its so perfect.." Gary rubbed his empty stomach.. 

      "These ramen cup will help you?" A sudden voices suprised him.. 

      "Oh.. Min jung ya.. Nevermind.. I will search for any 247 market over there.." Gary smile while he clearly saw Min jung figure.. Even on these morning.. Min jung still beautiful.. 

      "Oh.. Oppa can take mine.. Im already full.. And need to met my manager.." Min jung bowed him.. While gave him a cup of ramen.. She waved and walk away.. 

Did I the only actor that have a good sleep? These kids should take a good sleep while they can.. Don't we? Gary monologue himself.. And moved to his room.. But,he stopped to the receptionist.. 

      "Excuse me Miss.. Did someone registered on Song Ji hyo name?" Gary asked one of them..

      "Let me checked it first sir.." One of them replied an checked on system.. 

      "Im sorry sir.. But no one register it yet.." Gary only nodded and walked away.. 

Maybe she arrived on these morning... Gary walked his way.. And soon arrive on his room.. After a few meal.. Gary tried to taking a nap.. While hugging Ji hyo picture on his phone.. 

A buzzing sound wake up him.. What is these again? Gary rubbed his back head.. 

      "Yah Gary ya.. Wake up.." A loud knock sound on his door.. Gary still on his sleep mode.. Hes ignoring the sound.. And continues to sleep.. 

      "Yoo jae suk.. These keys are Gary room.. You guys should wake up him.. An 5 minutes left before you guys taking a breakfast.." The pdnim reminded the rules again and gave his room keys.. 

      "Lets the men in first.." Jae suk covered his laugh.. 

The 4 man members walked into his room.. A big laugther could be hear.. 

     "Hahahaahaha.. These Gary hyung slept again.." Haha laughed hard.. While the women moved step away behind.. 

Jong kook was covered his body with a white blanket.. A loud sound.. Make Gary wake up.. He rubbed his eyes.. What the hell of these ruckus.. 

      "Wha.. What happen?" Gary bewildered by their action.. 

      "Yah wake up.. We on filming.. Hurry up.. If not.. We can't even going to eat.." Kwang soo pull up his hyung.. And Gary rushed to washed his face and wear an t shirt.. 

After breakfast.. They was briefing with the new games.. They already moved an divided by group.. But, Gary can't seen Ji hyo at all.. Did she also can't make it today? A sigh appears.. And Jong kook hit his elbow.. A smile as a replied.. 

After a few rounding at these historical places at Hong kong.. Gary whos freely walked on the road.. While seaching of the mission card as per told.. 

A sudden backhug and ripped his tagname was shocked him much.. He take a turn.. An saw Ji hyo whos smile widely.. 

      "Oppa.. Im here.." Ji hyo smile while gaving him a baby teeth smile.. Gary heart feel like explode when he saw his beloved girls.. How he wished to hug her back.. But they both on record.. 

Gary only gave her a shocked look.. A security took him away.. While Ji hyo bowed a few times.. After Gary was headed to the prison.. Ji hyo followed him back.. And whsiper to him.. 

      "After these end.. We will meet.." Ji hyo patted his back and gave him a wink.. Gary foot shivering much.. A shaking leg could be seen.. His mind started to fantasion things.. 

After a hours.. The shoot ended and.. Its was Ji hyo win.. Gary whos headed out from prison.. He keep searching Ji hyo figure.. But nothing could be seen.. 

Maybe she headed to the hotel.. Gary thought to.himself.. Haha patted his back.. 

      "I , Kwang soo and Jong kook hyung wanna tour around.. Do you wanna go?" Haha asked Gary.. 

Gary only blinking his eyes.. Its already 6pm.. But if he appears on Ji hyo room door.. Rumors going to up.. He should waited a few hour more.. 

      "Yeh.. I wanna go.." Gary followed them.. 

      "Ah Unnie.. Wae? Wae you rushed bring me to the hotel? I should greet them before.." Ji hyo asked her while she already arrive to the hotel.. 

      "You need rest.. Unnie have discussion with the pdnim.. Anythings just buzz me.. Her manager bid away and closed the door.. 

Ji hyo slowly sat on her bed.. Should I called Gary? Or.. Maybe.. I will wait.. Im really sure that she will came after this.. Ji hyo whos thinking something only smirk.. And she singing away while her foot step into bathroom.. A warm water was her realived.. After a while.. She started to snooze.. 

     "Gary hyung.. What are looking at?" Kwang soo whos realize Gary focusing on one shop block.. Whos sell an diamonds stuff.. 

     "Oh Kwang soo ya.. Ani.. Im just looking.." Gary rubbed his head covering his action.. 

      "Yah Gary.. Buy one.. And gave to her.." Jong kook snap out his back.. A whined sound could be hear.. 

      "Ah appo.." Gary whined while Haha slowly rubbed his back.. 

      "What should I buy?" Gary came back to his sense and looked away.. 

      "Her? Dunguya?" Kwang soo as per told was dumbfolded by his action.. 

      "Someone.." Haha tease Kwang soo.. While Kwang soo gave him a gaze.. 

      "Mwoh? Do you want a punch?" Haha show his grip while Kwang soo shake his head.. 

      "Hyung.. Duguya.. Share with.. Im hurt.. Nobody wanna share to me.. Whos knew im the maknae.." Kwang show his sad faces.. 

      "Its your noona.. Song ji hyo.." a spontanious answer came off from Jong kook mouth.. 

Kwang soo open up his mouth.. Diseblief on what just happen.. Hes just knew it.. 

      "Yesss!!! I knew this gonna happen.. Hyung daebak.. Daebak.. Damn daebak.." Kwang soo patted his hyung shoulder while everyone clinging onto him.. 

      "Lets just pray.. These gonna work.." Gary patted back his hyung.. 

      "So.. What you gonna to buy?" Haha asked while he picking up an diamond watches.. But Gary shake his head.. He never saw Ji hyo wearing an watch.. 

      "Or this?" Kwang soo shown the love circle with full of colouring diamonds.. Its was a couple phone strip.. 

      "Yah!Are you kidding me? Im not gonna wear these phone strip.. Its frighten me up.." Gary show his goosebump.. Everyone just laughed hard to his stupidness.. 

      "Then.. What do you want actually?" Jong kook asked him and grab some diamonds ring.. 

      "Hyung.. Whos gonna wear these?" A sudden attack of Haha gave Jong kook a shock.. 

      "Ani.. Im just looking around.." Jong kook put the ring back.. And focusing on Gary.. 

Gary checking at every corner.. But then, he saw a necklace with love pattern and its was a jed filled with pink diamonds.. Those necklace really make his heart flutter.. Ji hyo must be really suprise.. He smile and ask the owner.. 

      "Excuse me sir.. These available?" Jong kook ask the owner while he the one whos talked english as his second barrier language... 

      "Yes sir.. But these pattern only one on these shop.. And the price is quite expansive.." The owner said while she openup the glass box.. The necklace is really pretty.. Even with man eyes.. Those are really pretty.. 

      "Bother the price.. Can we took it?" Jong kook said it after explaining to Gary.. 

      "Yes sure sir.. Just wait for a second.. I will asked of the stuff.. To grab some boxes.. But, please take good care of it.. Im aware that the love jed is really thin.. It might be broken if you are careles.." The owner was explain every details.. And Gary only nodded a few times.. 

      "Its okey without a box.." Gary said it.. And took away those necklace.. The owner only gave him a shocked look.. And then.. He smile away...understood on what happen.. 

     "Yah Gary ya.. Its might be broken.." Jong kook patted his back..

     "Don't worried.. Im the man whos keep these treasure really need it.." Gary patted his back and smile.. 

After that purchased.. They going back to the hotel.. Haha buy some stuff for his women and kids.. While the others buying for their family.. 

They seperate on their way to the room.. Them going to grab some dinner time.. But Gary excuse himself.. The dinner dosen't grab his attention.. His heart feel the joy he just can't resisst.. He took out the necklace and smile.. Ji hyo ya.. Even Oppa had to sacrife my life to buy these.. Oppa would do also.. He slowly moved to the lift.. 

Chang joo was already infornt Ji hyo door.. He buzzing the button.. 

A buzzing sound.. Shocked her on snooze.. Oh.. Its must be Gary oppa.. Ji hyo rushed to bath herself.. And she open up the back case.. And picking out the dress.. 

    "Aish.. Were those these night dress.. I didn't have any.. Aish.. These mush be Eun soo unnie.. Unnie.. Wait for you.." Ji hyo picked one of them.. A lingering shiffon silk.. A wide open up onto her upper body.. 

Ji hyo looked herself on the mirror.. Those wide in her upper body.. Shown a few of her .. Ji hyo gulped her jaw.. Gary oppa must be crazy looking me on these.. Ottoke? Ji hyo rubbed her forehead.. 

A buzzing sound keep soundly.. Nevermind.. I will take as what will happen tonight.. As my loveline to him.. Ji hyo smile and bitting her lips.. Cover up her shyly.. 

      "Chakaman.." Ji hyo said.. While she open up a door.. 

A big banquet of the flower infornt her.. 

      "Oh Oppa.." Ji hyo said while she cover up her nervousness.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.." That sound make Ji hyo heart stopped a while.. Did I hear wrongly? Ji hyo thought to herself.. 

      "Cha..chang joo oppa?" Ji hyo sttuters her words.. And the banquet shown the owner faces.. Its Chang joo oppa.. 

      "Wae Ji hyo ya? You waiting for me huh?" Chang joo stepped inside.. While Ji hyo shocked herself.. 

      "Ah..ah yeh Oppa.. Im waiting for you.." Ji hyo said while she covering her .. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. You are so pretty.. Im.. Im.. Think I maybe will overeacted this time.." Chang joo only smirk.. And he kissed on Ji hyo cheek.. His naughty hand touch those breats.. Ji hyo was scream a little because she was shocked much.. 

      "Oo..oppa.. I need to blow up my hair.. Wait for a second.." Ji hyo tried to run away.. 

      "But Ji hyo ya.. Oppa like when your hair was dim.." Chang joo tightly hug her.. And kissed her back neck.. 

      "Oppa.. Why are you here?" Ji hyo asked him while she struggle to avoid those kisses.. 

      "Oh.. Oppa just want to suprised you.. Do you suprised don't you my lady?" Chang joo gave her look.. 

      "Yeh Oppa.. Im really suprised.. But oppa.. Let me blow my hair first.. Can you?" Ji hyo politely asked him.. While she moved to the bathroom.. She feel uneasy.. But she can't ressist anyhow.. She just pray that Gary oppa.. Don't come to met her these time.. 

       "Gary Hyung.." A sound in his back.. Suprised Gary whos on the way to the Ji hyo wherebouts.. 

       "Hyung.. You left you diary schedule.." One of the crew production gave him a diary.. Yes, its not the schedule but his song.. And his feeling on that diary.." Gary bowed to him.. And bid him away..

Gary reached out infornt of his beloved girls.. He took an necklace out.. He grab onto his grip.. Ji hyo ya.. Oppa want to suprised you my dear.. 

Gary touched the buzz button.. 

      "Yeobo.. Someone buzzing.." Chang joo scream out to her.. But no reaction from her.. Maybe she could not heared it.. 

Chang joo step out.. And open up the door.. They both got shocked.. The most one.. Its Gary.. 

He saw infornt him.. The ceo.. His jaw gulped.. When he saw Chang joo not wearing any shirt.. Did Im dreaming? Im dreaming right? Gary feel his heart was stabbed a few times with a long sword.. The painful feel.. He just can't denying it.. Why this happen? Are these because she like play a fool like me? He shed his tears.. 

      "Oh.. Gary ssi.. What are you doing here?" An greet from Chang joo wake up him from reality.. 

      "Oh Chang Joo Baek ssi.. I wanna met Ji hyo.." A sudden answer from Gary gave Chang joo a shocked.. 

      "Ani.. What I mean was.. I want to met Song Ji hyo ssi.. She left.. Left.. These diary.." Gary sttuters his words.. 

      "Oh.. You gave me a shock.. I thought you wanna met her.. I mean.. You know it right.. Chakaman.." Chang joo gave his smile.. And Gary whos tried to control his sadnes.. 

Dear God.. Please help me out from these.. If I can't bear it.. Just take away my life.. Indeed he was praying to himself.. 

The door was open widely.. 

      "Oppa.. Whos that?" Ji hyo scream out while she looked outside.. She saw Garh whos put his smile while his eyes started to teary.. 

      "Oo..oppa.." Ji hyo whisper to himself.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. Gary wanna met you.. He said that you left  the diary beside.. " Chang joo took her towel and go into bathroom.. They were liked new marriage couple.. 

      "Hi Ji hyo ssi.." Gary greet her.. While putting put a smile.. Hows fake he was that time.. 

      "Oo..oppa.. Its not wha..what you think.." Ji hyo said while her leg was shaking hard.. Her breath became lost.. She can't feel her own body.. 

      "Ji hyo ssi.. These diary.. That you leave behind.. Ive to go.." Gary bid her away.. He step became heavier.. His love have been betray.. His love crushed into pieces.. 

      "Oo..oppa.. Don't misundertanding these.. Oppa.." Ji hyo burst into tears.. A sobbing sound was clearly heard.. 

Gary only smirk.. While he stepped away.. Ji hyo closed her door.. And followed Ji hyo step.. 

      "Oppa.. Chakaman.." Ji hyo touched his should.. Gary pushed her hand slowly.. Ji hyo saw his clear back view..

      "Just don't ever appear infornt of me again.. These fool man already fallen too deep with your games.. Indeed.. Your are the winner.. Mianhe Ji hyo ssi.. For all the cause that Ive been doing for these time.." Gary said in his coldness tone.. His voice started to shaking.. His leg started to numb.. His heart started to bleed.. These painful heart keep ressisting him..  

      "Oppa.. Don't do these.. Oppa.." Ji hyo burst into her tears.. She keep sobbing.. Her leg can't moved either.. 

      "Just don't.. Don't talk to me.. Before I lose my pantient.. Chebal.." Gary slowly sobbed.. His hand tightly grip the necklace.. These pain he can't ressist ever.. God,help me.. 

      "Oppa.." Ji hyo slowly touch his hand.. Gary pull out his hand.. And a gaze with teary eyes could be seen.. Gary hand touched those cheek.. 

       "I bet my whole life for loving you.. But you paid me with these.. How wonderful you are.. And with these night dress.. Its tearing me apart.. My heart.. Can even felt anymore.. Just.. Just dis..disppear from my life.." Gary told her with an teary gaze.. He held his breath.. 

      "Opp..oppa.." Ji hyo looked down and cried.. 

Gary turn and walked away.. Before he leave.. His hand thrown away the necklace.. Ji hyo saw it.. Before she can even spoke up.. Gary stepped on that necklace.. Its broken into pieces.. Just like his heart.. 

Ji hyo kneel down.. And cried.. But Gary dosen't seem moved by her tears.. Gary walk away while his tears started fo falling down.. 

He moved along to his room.. After closed the door.. Gary kneeled down.. And he sobbed hard while he grabbing onto his chest.. 

     "Wae Ji hyo.. Wae.. Wae do you do this.." Gary sobbed hard like a kids losing his mom.. He cried while his eyes started to became blurry because of the cried.. 

He took an his Iphone.. Using an wifi internet.. He touched onto his twitter.. 

     "Im thinking out for quitting onto Running Man.. Its time to me to concentrate om my singing carrier.. Mianhe.." Gary touched the send button.. And he turn off his phone.. 

An sobbed enchoing into his room.. He slowly moved to his bathroom.. Open up the shower.. He cried along with waters.. He can't ressist the pain.. 

      "Omma.." Gary called his mother.. A stabbed on his heart was deep.. And these pain its still inside him.. 

Slowly.. He took a shaver.. He pull out the shaver.. And touched to his hand.. 

      "Oppa.. Should not have love you so much.." Gary torn out his hand.. While he closed down his eyes..

A dripping blood could be seen.. Its started to dripping even more.. 

While Gary keep sobbed.. And calling his mother.. 

     "Omma.. Your son was a fool.. Fool.. An a fool" Gary scream out his lung and thrown away his shower stuff.. A scattered sound was here.. 

He not even move an inch.. He keep sobbing.. And sobbing.. After a while.. A knocking and buzzing keep soundly.. But he decided to ignoring it.. His eyes blurry.. Blurry into vission.. He just dosen't want to move.. For a while.. He only saw a dark views.. And yet. He know.. Its just time for him to moved along.. 

And.. He just sobbed and kneeling himself.. 

On the others side.. 

     "Yah hyung!! What just happen? Why Gary dosen't open his door?!!" Jong kook keep knocking his door.. The tweet became trendings all of sudden.. All the members still shocked and disblief.. 

     "Something was wrong.." Jae suk run away with his full speed.. And calling the security.. 

The security cames with a bunch of keys.. They openup the door.. A watering sound could be hear.. 

     "Hyung!!!!" Kwang soo scream after he found Gary on his condition.. While a scattered shower everywhere.. A dripping blood started to flow.. 

     "Oh my god!" Jong kook grab Gary hand.. While Haha and Kwang soo closed the door.. Worried rumors will came out.. 

     "Gary.. Gary.. Gary ya!!" Jong kook scream out his name while slapping his cheek.. 

Gary open up his eyes.. And saw all the members was there.. Did I died? 

     "Hyu..hyung.." Gary sttuters his word.. 

     "Gary.. Gary.. Gary.. Hyung wasso.. Hyung here.." Jong kook hug him and patted his back.. 

Gary continued to sobbed.. Sobbed even hard then before..

     "All these was a lied.." A few words came out from Gary mouth.. 

     "I feel like Im gonna die.." Gary keep talking while sobbed.. Everyone felt the same pain.. Kwang soo moved nearer him.. And hugging him also.. While Haha do the same.. 

     "Jae suk hyung.. Please let me go.." Gary begging his hyung.. Jae suk was suprised by his action.. 

Everyone was shocked.. Did they really going to lose Gary? 

       

 

 

      

NOTED : Awww.. I received so much love from you guys.. Even I get stressed out from work.. but yet, your sweet comment really help me out... but, mind all my grammatic errors.. I was hoping you could feel the emotions more.. Mianhe for late updating.. Tommorow was my family event.. but, I sneak out for updatong these to you guys.. Gumawo.. Saranghe cingu ya *Bowed*