Sun will be shine - Kang gary

Kang Gary was my Husband

In the morning.. Byul was nagging hard to Haha when their groceries have a few only.. Byul requested Haha to buy groceries to the nearest market.. Haha nodded and grab his car keys.. After a few minutes, Haha arrive at Market B.. He grab an troly.. Moved away to the groceries.. But suddenly, he saw a women figure.. He regonize her right away.. 

      "Omo.. Sicaa!!" Haha was suprised seen Jessica in the market.. She wore an simple dressed.. And a cap.. 

      "Oh.. Haha oppa.. What are you doin here?" Jessica with her sister, Krystal busy buying some stuf.. Maybe their wanna cook today.. Haha tought himself.. 

      "Your sister in-law nagging too me to buy an groceries..." Haha words make the sister laughing hard.. While their picking the onion.. 

      "Oppa.. That was wife would be.." Jessica giving him a bright smile.. 

      "Aigoo.. Im so stressed.. Hahaha.. Eh Sica ya.. Did you know what happen to Gary?" Out of sudden.. Haha talked bout his hyung.. 

      "Wae? Did something happen?" Sica asked him back while she showing her interested face.. So do also to his sister, Krystal.. 

      "Mwoh? Thats mean you really don't know.. Gary hyung.. He warded.." Haha let out his answer while pickup an bottle of soy souce.. And other stuff.. 

      "Mwoh?! Chinca? I don't know oppa.. So how was him?" Sica showing her concern faces.. While Krsytal keep hitting her elbow.. 

      "Yeh Sica ya.. You should pay a visit sometimes.." Haha nodded while excuse himself to go another section.. Jessica dumbfolded... Her worries tangled to her heart.. 

After they bid an goodbye.. Jessica showing her worries face.. 

      "Yah Unni.. Wae? You kenchana? You seem daydreaming after a while..?" Krsytal hugged back her sister.. 

      "I'm thinking bout Gary Oppa.. Should I visit him huh?" Jessica bitting her lips.. 

      "I know already.. Unni love him right? Aww.. Don't hesistate.. Just go.. And I will cover up for you.." Krsytal give her a wink.. While drove by to the hospital that Gary warded.. 

      "Ani.. Im just concern.." Jessica gave her sister a pinch.. Krsytal just laughing while she turning the road.. 

      "Go.. Anything call me later.. But Unni.. Don't flirt too much... Ji hyo unni would get mad at you..." Krsytal teasing her sister.. While let her tough out.. 

      "Palli ka.. Don't talk to much.. Or I will snap your head.. Arrachi?" Jessica gave her a warning and smile her away.. Krsytal car bid her good bye.. 

Slowly.. Jessica walk into the hospital.. 

      "Excuse me Nurse.. May I know where room Kang Gary ssi?" Jessica asked a few nurse on the receptionist department.. 

      "Oh.. Jessica?!" A few of nurse keep pushed their shoulder while requesting to take a picture.. Jessica let out a smile.. And took a picture of them.. After knowing the room.. Jessica walked to the lift.. And make her way.. 

Infornt of the 34 door.. Jessica breath heavyly.. fighthing! Jessica talk to herself.. After a knock.. A sound of man can be heard.. 

      "Come in.." Gary answer the knock while he tidy up the paper in his bed.. 

Jessica pull out the tumb.. 

      "Anyongheseyo.. Gary Oppa..." Jessica gave her smile and slowly moved to his bed.. Gary who under shock state were bewildered seen Jessica infornt of him now.. 

      "Oh oh oh oh.. Jessica.. What are you..you doing here?" Gary open up his mouth unbelived what he saw.. 

      "Haha Oppa.. Told me you are here.." Jessica told him and take a sit.. They were awkward.. But, Jessica let out a smile while covering her awkwardness.. 

      "Oh.. Errr.. Mianhe Jessica.. Oppa bed were mess... And.. And..and.. Mianhe for Oppa uglyness.." Gary shy and cover up his face with the blanket.. How a shame he was right now.. 

      "Hahaha.. You are so funny Oppa.. Kenchana.. Oppa always handsome.. Don't worried.." Jessica pull out the blanket and giggling his face.. But she notice something.. While Gary eyes are too swallow.. 

     "Oppa kenchana? Wae Oppa eyes look like they gonna pop up soon.." Jessica laughing hard when Gary tried to make his eyes bigger... 

      "Ah Oppa.. Don't do that.. I'm hurt of laughing.." Jessica said while waving her hand.. 

      "Thank you Jessica.. For coming and make Oppa laugh.." A sadness came out from Gary mouth.. 

      "Ah wae Oppa? I always beside you.. Oppa should tell me earlier.. If you tell me earlier.. I will be right here immediately.."Jessica show her spirit.. 

      "Aniya.. Oppa dosen't want to trouble you.."Gary stood up and rubbed his hand.. The pain came out after a few second.. Jessica looked for both his hand.. 

      "Oppa.. What happen to your hand?" Jessica asked him while she rubbed his hand also.. But Gary slowly moved his hand.. He shy so much.. 

      "Actually.. Nothing.." Gary sttuter his words and looking around.. He can't lie.. 

      "Aish this Oppa.. You don't know how to lie.. So tell me.. I will be your ears today.." Jessica look out his eyes and hold up her face.. Showing an insteresting face.. 

      "Aigooo.. Why you are so stubborn.." Gary knock her forehead slowly.. 

      "Ah oppa.. Appo.. Hehe.. Ani, Im Jessica.. Don't you know me?" Jessica whined while rubbed her forehead.. 

      "Arrasoo.. Oppa just fall off in the club.. And thats all.." Gary show the end sign.. 

      "Eyyy.. Oppa.. I thought it was something else.. Who know.. Maybe Oppa frusted because Ji hyo unni get relantionship with her CEO.." Jessica let out her words without any cover.. Gary saw her blankly.. Even not moving an inch.. 

      "Aniya.. Oppa not frusted.. Not even a small feelings.. Oh come on Sica ya.. Ji hyo and I were profesional.. She have  her own life.. So do I.. And futhermore.. You are a lot prettier then her.." Gary fake his laugh.. While someone were peeking out the door.. 

A tears come out of sudden.. Ji hyo heard everythings.. And she not sure.. Why she should be sad.. But the painful feels slowly itching her heart.. Oppa.. Are serious what you said? Oppa.. Wae? Ji hyo talked to herself.. As promised.. Ji hyo arrive earlier.. She want to accompany him.. But she saw something.. She can't even remember since when they both get closer.. 

Should I go in? Or should I go back? She wipes her tears and walked away.. But suddenly.. 

        "Yah.. Ji hyo Nunna... What are you doing here?" Kwang soo voices can be heard a trillions meter.. These kids really make Ji hyo mad.. 

Jessica and Gary look out from the door.. The voices make they stumble a little.. 

        "Whos that?" Jessica ask and stood up while grabbing the tumb.. 

        "Ohh.. Ji hyo unni.. Kwang soo Oppa.. Come in.. Theres no one.." Jessica politely ask them inside.. 

Gary saw Ji hyo eyes turned red.. Did she hear what I said? Oh crap! Why this thing always happen to me? Aish this bad omen.. Gary cursed himself.. 

        "Oh Sica ya.. What are doing with my Hyung?" Kwang soo laughed hard while he hugged Gary.. 

        "Yah Kwang soo!" Gary knock out his head.. While Ji hyo standing on the corner.. Bitting her lips.. Syuhh! Go away jealousy..! Ji hyo cursed herself.. 

        "Appo.. Appo.. Hyung wae? I don't said any wrong.. Sica ya.. Help me.." Kwang soo asked for help while Gary lock up his neck.. 

        "Hahahahaha.. Serves you right Oppa.." Sica only gave her thumb up and smile widely.. 

        "Unni.. Come here.. Sit down near to Gary oppa.."Jessica pull out her hand.. And let her sit.. But Ji hyo only make her faked smile.. 

        "Kenchana.. You can sit there.. I will stand right here.." Ji hyo hesistate.. She can't even moved.. Gary hurt by her action.. He know.. The distance is the best way to keep rumors.. 

        "Ah unni.. You the one who should be here..." Jessica looked at Ji hyo gave him a wide smile.. She pulled her hand and pushed to the chair.. 

        "Kwang soo Oppa.. I'm thirsty.. Please accompany me to the cafe.. Would you?" Jessica gave him a wink.. Kwang soo shly smile.. 

        "Gary Oppa.. Don't you want anything?" Jessica politely asked Gary... And giving an glance to Ji hyo.. 

        "Yeh.. Could you buy me an coffea?" Gary hesistated requesting her.. Jessica just nodded while Ji hyo only shake her head.. Kwang soo and Jessica left out the room.. While.. The silents is still.. 

        "Oppa.. Did you eat already?" Ji hyo asked him while she let out her awkwardness.. 

        "Ani.. Oppa hungry.." Gary rubbed his belly.. 

        "Jessica dosen't feed you?" Ji hyo said it while bitting her lips.. Try to control her jealousy.. 

        "She will soon.." Gary hide his glancing.. Waiting for jealousy face of Ji hyo.. How he wish.. 

        "Yah Oppa! You are ent.." Ji hyo pouted her lips..

        "Wae? Wae? What happen? ent what?" Gary were dumbfolded by her action.. 

        "Ani.." Ji hyo looked down while seen her heels.. 

        "Are you jealous?" Stupid question came off from his mouth.. He slap his mouth.. 

        "Ani.. What should I?" Ji hyo gave her sharp eyes.. While she knock down his forehead.. 

        "Ahh.. Appo.." Gary smile while he rubbed his forehead.. 

        "Oh Ji hyo ya.. You don't have schedule today? Did Oppa trouble you dear?" Gary asked her while looking her eyes.. 

        "Dear? Oppa called me dear?" Ji hyo wided her eyes.. Gary miserable was hiding his nervous.. 

        "Ani.. You heard me wrong..." Gary laughed while rubbed his hair.. 

        "Eyyy Oppa.. I heard you call me dear.. Wae Oppa?" Ji hyo even blinking her eyes.. She love teasing Gary.. The shy faces shown.. She will be fallen.. Fallen too deep.. 

        "Ani ani ani ani.." Gary sttuter his words.. Gary shake his head.. 

        "Eyyy.. Oppa lied.." Ji hyo shown her baby teeth.. 

        "Arrasso.. I called you dear.. Dear.. Dear.. Dear.. Dear.. Dear.." Gary repeating his words while let his tongue out.. 

Ji hyo not even blinking her eyes.. Gary romantics voices make Ji hyo heard even flutter.. 

        "Oo..ooppa.." Ji hyo sttuters her words.. 

        "Wae Ji hyo ya? Oppa make your heart beating huh?" Gary teasing Ji hyo while he wink too Ji hyo.. Ji hyo just laughing hard.. 

They were laughing.. Teasing each other.. Even they wished time will stop a moment.. How they wish.. 

Chang joo baek signing his document and daydreaming about their fight.. He just let an heavy breath.. Ji hyo ya.. What Oppa do wrong to you? Hmmm.. Chang joo talked to himself.. The knocking suprised him a reality.. 

         "Mr. Chang.. You have an visitor.." Her personal assistant tell him.. 

         "Alright.. Just let them come in.." Chang joo take a sit and tidy his desk.. 

         "My son.." The voices make Chang joo nerve down on the floor.. 

         "Omo.. Omma.. Wae? Wae you not telling me you are here? Have a sit Omma.." Chang joo asked his mom to take a place at the coach.. 

         "Did I should tell my son? Well son,hows the company going? Did you search for a new talent? Should have to keep the "olds" don't we?" Mrs Chang speak up while she tidy her messy hair.. The buns slowly stay on places.. 

         "Ani Omma.. Yeh Omma.. Everythings just fine.." Chang joo not even looked his mom.. His mom told her for a years.. Don't dare to look his mom eyes.. 

         "Good.. So, hows your personal life? Did you still contacting the girl?" Mrs. Chang looked his son.. The unshaving faces shown.. Did you busy so much son? Mrs. Chang mumbled himself.. 

         "Ani.. I don't contacting her.. Don't ever.." Chang joo held his breath.. Scared him to death if his mom know the truth.. 

         "Are you sure Son?" Mrs Chang dare to look his eyes.. She know her son.. When he lied.. When he do wrong.. 

         "Ye..yehh Ommonim.." Chang joo sttuters his word.. The grip on his both hand tighly held on.. 

         "Alright.. So tell me what is this?" Mrs Chang thrown out and white envelop.. The picture of him and Ji hyo scattered everywhere.. 

         "Whe..where do you get this Oma?" Chang joo bewildered.. He can't even believe what he saw.. Did really his mom dosen't like Ji hyo? Did she? 

         "Don't ever asked me where.. But like I said before son,either you break up with this girl or I did it.. The choices is two.." Mrs Chang lift her handbag away.. And walked away.. 

        "Did I should repeat my words Son?" Mrs Chang gave her gaze and walked away.. He just shake his head.. Chang joo looked his mon figure.. Not even dare to blinking his eyes..  

"What Oppa should do Ji hyo ya? Oppa have too.. Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Mianhe.." Chang joo talked to himself and crying silently.. 

Chang joo contact her phone number.. And dialed it.. But no answer.. He just let out his sigh.. 

        "Ah Gary Oppa.. Ottoke?" Ji hyo rubbed his forehead and laughing because of her fault letting his coffea slip away.. 

        "Kenchana.." Gary slowly wipes away his blanket.. Jessica saw it while rubbed her hand.. She restless.. 

        "Mianhe Jessica.. Your coffea..." Ji hyo bowed to Jessica.. Jessica only shaked her head.. She gaze changing.. 

        "Nevermind Unni.. Gary Oppa.. I must go back.. I should.. See you soon Unni.. Oppa.." Jessica shake her head and bowed.. 

        "Sica.. Chakaman.." Gary try hard to stood up.. But Jessica slowly nearer Gary bed.. 

        "Wae Oppa..?" Jessica asked him.. But suddenly, Gary hugged Her and whisper to her.. 

        "Thank you for coming.. And please come back again.." Gary slowly whisper to her.. While Jessica not even moved an inch.. And suddenly she shyly laughed cover up her nervousness.. Ji hyo suprised by his sudden action.. She filled up with jealousy.. She dosen't look there.. But continue to look up her phone.. Three misscall from Chang Joo make her heart even more hurt.. 

Jessica bid them goodbye and laugh.. Kwang soo accompany her to the cars.. 

       "Are you having fun huh?" Ji hyo let out her anger..

       "Ah Wae?" Gary still dumbfolded.. 

       "Ani.. Just forget about it.." Ji hyo looked out the windows.. 

You are jealous huh Ji hyo ya? But what you can do more.. You are someone.. And he is single.. And why? Why I started to realize that I slowly fallen into you Oppa.. Ji hyo monologue herself.. 

While Gary looking her closely.. You are my sunshine Ji hyo ya.. You are mine.. 

A sudden ringtone shock them into reality.. Ji hyo only let out her sigh when she saw the caller was Chang joo.. And answer the call.. 

       "Wae Oppa..?" Ji hyo slowly talked to Chang joo..

       "Mianhe.. But We should meet.. I need to tell you something.. Something that really important.." Chang joo asked her to meet.. 

       "Arraso.. When? Where?" Ji hyo only spoke a few times.. She can't felt anything too Chang joo anymore.. 

       "At my home.. Now..." Chang joo just let his heavy breath when he heard cooldness tone of Ji hyo.. 

       "Arrasso.." Ji hyo end up the call.. 

Gary saw her, the situation make he became awkward all of sudden.. His instinct told him that the caller was her boyfriend.. And he realize.. Infront him was someone else.. 

       "Oppa.. I.." Ji hyo called he.. 

A knocking sound cut off Ji hyo words.. 

       "Kang Gary ssi.." A Doctor standing infornt him and checking his files.. 

       "Yeh.. Why?" Gary saw him.. Dressed all white.. Ge can't even imaging his on those white dress.. 

       "You can discharge this noon.. The record was tell that you were fine.. And thank godness.. Your wound was not too deep.. But please Gary ssi.. Don't hurt yourself more after this.." The Doctor words make Ji hyo suprised.. So this is true? 

       "Ani.. I just felt out in the club.." Gary make his words while he looking out her.. 

       "Gary ssi.. I know if the wound if its really felt off.. This wound won't be like this.." The Doctor patted his shoulder.. 

       "Then what is that Doc?" Out of sudden Ji hyo asked him to conform it.. 

       "Like I said before Miss.. He do this by yourself.. You should take good care of your boyfriend.. If he keep doing this.. I will reported him.." The Doctor was warning him.. 

       "Ani.. She not.." Gary tried to spoke up but.. 

       "Yeh Doctornim.. I take good care of my boyfriend here.. If he do that again.. I will snap his head out.." Ji hyo show her grip and cause laugh of the Doctor.. The Doctor bid them excuse and walked away.. But Gary in the state of shocked.. Did I heard she called me boyfriend? Did I? 

       "Ji hyo ya.. Since when Im your boyfriend?" Gary closed his mouth when he realize the situation.. 

       "Just now.. From now on.. Don't do anything stupid.. Or I will smack down your head.." Ji hyo gave her gaze of "Bad Ji hyo" .. 

Ji hyo words make his heart fly like a butterflies.. Yah Ji hyo ya.. You are so cruel huh? Treating Oppa like this then you will leave Oppa alone..? Gary cursed himself.. 

       "Arrasso.. So Ji hyo ya.. Whos called you? Its important?" Gary make his sense and asked her.. 

       "Oh snap! I forgot.. I have to go.. But, If you want to go home.. Please call me.." Ji hyo rushed and bid his away.. Gary still looked her.. He grab her hand.. Ji hyo close to him.. 

       "Wae Oppa?" Ji hyo stare him blankly.. 

Gary slowly moved his head.. And gave a kisses on her forehead.. Ji hyo who froze by his action.. Stare him blankly.. Not even words coming out .. 

       "Gumawo Ji hyo ya.." Gary nodded and laughing by her action.. Ji hyo nose turn red and she rushed bid he away.. 

After close a door.. Ji hyo touch her forehead.. She smile like a fool.. Why Oppa? Did I really fallen too you? 

       "Yah Ji hyo nunna.. You okey? Why are you smile alone?" Kwang soo held her shoulder.. She can't even remember when she passed Kwang soo way.. 

      "Ani.. I don't look around.. So I don't notice you where here.." Ji hyo cover uo her action.. 

      "Yah nunna.. Since when I asked you that? Yah.. You chingca.. Nunna daydreaming.. Oh? Did Gary oppa do something to you? Oh oh oh oh.. He kissed you?" Kwang soo laughing hard.. Ji hyo kicked his knee.. 

      "Ah Appo.." Kwang soo scream out while Ji hyo gave her gaze.. 

       "Don't even make a jokes about that.. Or nunna will kick you out.." Ji hyo warning him while she patted his back.. 

       "Eyy.. Why you should be mad.. Im just jooking.. I know its not true.. Nunna with Ceo Baek.. Not with Gary hyung.. Oh! Where are you going?" Kwang soo asked her while he rubbed his knee.. These women really bad witch.. Kwang soo mumbled himself.. 

Kwang soo words make her realize the reality.. Chang joo baek was her boyfriend.. They been together.. That reality.. Make her shed an tears.. Why Im sad if I together with Chang joo? Why Im sad because Im not with Gary oppa?

        "Yah Nunna! You daydreaming again" Kwang soo knock out her head.. 

        "Ani.. Nunna just thinking something.. Oh,nunna have work to done it.. But please take a look of Gary.. Arrachi?" Ji hyo pleased by her dongsaeng.. Kwang soo was her best buddy.. He helped her most of the times.. He was maknae.. But, he know how to work with everyone.. People won't believe that Kwang soo really closed to Jong kook.. 

        "Arratagu.. A few minutes,the members will be arrive here.. Nunna can't wait?" Kwang soo looked her sister. 

        "I can't .. But say hello to them" Ji hyo patted his back and bid his way.. 

Ji hyo started her cars and drove to Chang joo apartment.. She slowly parked her cars and rushed to the lift.. After a while.. She took out the home keys.. 

        "Oh.. Are you already here?" Ji hyo suprised saw Chang joo in the coach.. 

        "Have a sit.." Chang joo asked her to sit.. Ji hyo only stare him blankly.. 

        "Wae Opoa? If its all about last night.. I already forget about it.." Ji hyo said while she tied up her hair.. 

Chang joo suddenly stood up and closer to Ji hyo.. He held Ji hyo cheek.. And gave her passionately kissed.. Ji hyo who stumble by his action.. Can't move.. Chang joo keep kissing her passionately.. He took his tie away.. He button off his tshirt.. Ji hyo who still blankly on the coach.. Chang joo slowly moved his hand to Ji hyo upper body.. Ji hyo slowly tried to find a gap between them.. But Chang joo refuse to let her go.. He took the bra aways and slowly massage her .. Ji hyo slowly accept Chang joo reaction.. She panted heavily.. Chang joo thrown away her clothes.. And.. Kissed on both her upper body.. Ji hyo bitting her lips and her pant breath heavily.. Chang joo hand slowly moved her womenhood.. Ji hyo closed her eyes.. But she saw Gary faces.. She froze and Chang joo was shocked by her action.. 

        "Wae Ji hyo ya..." Chang joo held his breath and whisper to Ji hyo ears.. 

        "Oppa.. Im not ready yet.." Ji hyo sttuters her words while she covering her womenhood.. 

        "Oppa.. Oppa wants you Ji hyo ya..." Chang joo was shivering held his lust.. Ji hyo perfume make his became wild then before.. Chang joo roughly took Ji hyo jeans away.. Ji hyo only held it on.. Refuse to follow Chang joo action.. 

        "Ah Oppa.. Ani.." Ji hyo slowly spoke up.. And she tried to held his action.. Chang joo stood up and rubbed his head.. 

        "Nevermind.. I took a shower.." Chang joo moved his way and go to the bathroom.. He left Ji hyo whos taking her clothes.. 

Why Im thinking about Gary? Im must be really crazy.. Im must be.. Ji hyo knocking out her head loudly.. 

        "Oppa.." Ji hyo call Chang joo name.. But Chang joo only open up his bathroom door.. 

Ji hyo slowly inside it, as usual.. She will helped Chang joo.. She took a sit and while Chang joo standing infornt her.. She slowly grab Chang joo menhood.. And make her way.. Chang joo slowly closed his eyes.. And drown to his fantasy.. He can't touch Ji hyo when she not ready.. But Ji hyo known how to sastified him.. Even only with oral s*x.. 

After a while.. Chang joo continue shower while Ji hyo slowly make them both a glass of coffea.. 

        "Oh Oppa.. " Ji hyo shyly cover up her face when she saw his barebody.. 

        "Oppa cold.. Come.. Inside this blanket.. Lets watch Televisyen together.." Chang joo turned up the Tv and they both laughing and teasing each other.. 

        "Yah Gary ya.. What are you waiting for? Lets go home.." Jong kook helped him packed his clothes.. But seem Gary always looking outside.. Where was Ji hyo? 

        "Yeh yeh yeh.." Gary packed his clothes.. While Jae suk and Suk jin helped him at the registeration department.. They should let them know about Gary status.. He could go back right now.. 

         "Hyung! What are you looking at?" Haha asked his Hyung who always looking up outside.. 

          "Hyung.. Did you wait for Ji hyo nunna?" An stupid question come out his mouth.. 

          "Ani.. Hyung just looking around.." Gary sighed himself.. And continue.. Still hoping Ji hyo would come.. 

          "Kenchana Hyung.." Kwang soo patted his hyung while he hug Gary.. Jong kook gave his glance to Haha.. Haha just shake his head.. 

          "Guys.. Lets go.." Jae suk finished his form.. And Suk jin grab Gary hands.. 

          "Chakaman.." Haha pretend theres call.. 

Everyone waiting for Haha answering the call.. Haha tried to call Ji hyo a few times.. But she dosen't pickup.. He glance to Jong kook.. Only Jong kook gave his sigh.. They slowly moved and Kwang soo hold Gary bag.. They all together on Jae suk mpv cars.. 

After arrive at Gary house.. Everyone rushed to hold Gary.. 

       "Yah you guys.. I can walk by myself.." He got annoying by their atittudes.. Everyone just laugh sincerely.. Everyone froze after saw the living room was mess.. Gary can't even remember what happen that night.. Kwang soo slowly took a sweeper and swipe all the scaratted glass.. He just a nice dongsaeng.. 

       "Yah.. We should let Gary rested.. Don't we?" Suk jin patted their shoulder and eveyone hugged Gary.. Gary bowed and thanks for all.. 

       "Gary ya.. Don't think much.. Maybe Ji hyo have schedule today.." Jong kook patted his back.. And Gary nodded agreely.. 

After they leave.. Gary took a nap and he snooze by himself.. The tiredness gave his back aching much.. 

Ji hyo felt her stomach sick because not an single food came in from .. She slowly wake up.. Don't want to shocked him whos sleepy soundly.. 

       "Ah.. Ottoke.. What I should eat.. Ramyoun?" Ji hyo mumbled herself.. She open up the drawer and pick up one of the ramyoun.. 

She started to cooked the ramyoun.. While she peeking out his boyfriend.. Whos still sleep on the coach.. Gary Oppa.. Why lately Im always thinking out of you? Its that true Im slowly fallen into you? Or this only because of my fault? And why with Chang joo Oppa.. I can't feel the happiness.. Its different without you.. A buzzer soundly.. Chang joo shocked and slowly open up his door.. 

       "Omo.. Omma.." Chang joo suprised much when he saw his mom.. The beating on his heart.. Beated so much.. His foot was shivering much.. His knee dosen't feel right.. Ottoke.. Omma will know.. Oh crap!

       "Oh Son.. What are you doing?" Mrs. Chang slowly enter his son apartment.. There were tidy.. But something caught her eyes.. Theres a pair of women sneakers... 

       "Whos sneakers its that son?" Mrs.Chang asked him.. While he can't even think of amy words.. 

       "Oppa.. Whos coming?" Ji hyo walked out into his living room.. She saw a middle age women.. Looked sohsficated women.. Bunned her hairs.. And gave her a suprised look.. 

       "Son.. Don't tell me.." Mrs.Chang not suprised at all.. Her spies already told her bout Ji hyo wherebouts.. She can't close her eyes.. She can't deaf her ears.. She must act something.. 

Chang joo stay besides Ji hyo.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. This is my Mom.. Mrs.Chang.. Omma.. This is Ji hyo.." Chang joo introduces Ji hyo to his Mom.. Ji hyo lend a hand as a respect to elders.. But Mrs.Chang dosen't respone on it.. 

Ji hyo gave a fool smile.. She felt like.. His mom dosen't interested on her.. Her feeling denying it.. 

      "May I have a sit?" Mrs. Chang slowly moved to the coach... There was messy.. After that "incident".. Ji hyo and Chang joo stay besides.. Ji hyo glance to him.. He looked different infornt of his mom.. Did his mom scary? 

     "So.. Are you stay together?" A straight question came out from his mother mouth.. Chang joo only nodded.. 

     "Since when?" Mrs. Chang looked out Ji hyo.. Ji hyo only wears an Tshirt.. A shabby jeans.. She can't be wife for someone whos VVIP.. 

     "Its been a while ommonim.." Chang joo nodded while he sttuters his words.. 

     "Well son.. You don't tell me.. So Ji hyo ssi.. If you get married with my son.. Do you will stop acting?" A sharp question came out again.. Ji hyo heart was pumping hard.. 

     "Wae should I Ommonim? I love acting.. Acting was my part of my life.. But I will slow down.. And taking care of Chang joo oppa more.." Ji hyo let out a smile confident on her words.. .   

     "Ani Ommonim.. She will quit on acting.." Chang joo was denying it.. Ji hyo was suprised by Chang joo answer.. 

     "Wae Oppa?" A sudden question was out.. He know I not gonna gave up on acting.. Never ever.. 

     "Which one? Its yes or no?" Mrs. Chang knew Ji hyo won't gave up on acting.. And she dosen't want her daughter in law to be an actress.. Never crossed her mind.. 

     "Yes.. No.." They both answer differently.. Chang joo rubbed his back head.. 

      "Let me clear this up Ji hyo ssi.. I was mother of Chang joo.. I won't never ever.. Going to have an daughter in law whos an actress.. Futhermore... You an actress.. You can act.. But the roots is still the same.. You can't mix with the VVIPs.. And if you still want my son.. You should let go of your dreams.. Being an actress.. Don't worry about money.. He can gave you anything... Oh by the way Ji hyo ssi.. Dosen't my son told you already? Did he?" Mrs. Chang only smirk while repairing her hairs bun.. 

Ji hyo gulped her saliva.. She can't believe what she heard.. She not expecting this.. Quiting on entertaiment like killing herself.. 

       "Omma.. I will talked to her later.. Don't worried.. She will agree to leave it.." Chang joo slow talk to his mom.. And what make Ji hyo unexpecting was.. Chang joo atitudes.. 

She can't believes even she look by herself.. And yes.. They both was different path.. She knew this time will be arrive... And yet, she was ready bout it.... 

      "Ommonim.. Mianhe.. I can't do what you asked for.. Being an entertainer was my dream since I was little.. I respect both of you.. But I can't do what you expecting me to do.. Mianhe.." Ji hyo bowed and walked away.. But Chang joo held her hand.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. We can work this out together.. Don't do this.. Please Ji hyo ya.. Please.. Oppa begging you.." Chang joo beg her for full up his requested.. 

Ji hyo cried.. Not because of she sad.. But now she realize.. The different between them was too much.. And yes, she realize.. She can't be on VVIPs.. 

     "Ani Oppa.. Mianhe.. I think we both know.. We can't do anything bout this.. Oppa known my dream.. My goal.. Theres won't change anything.." Ji hyo sttuters her words.. Chang joo suddenly hug her tightly.. 

But Mrs. Chang stood up.. And pull out Chang joo.. 

     "Don't get me wrong Ji hyo ssi.. I'm just thinking out what was the best for you.." Mrs.Chang only smirk.. While Chang joo silently besides his mother..

Ji hyo took an glance to Chang joo.. A glance for farewell.. Chang joo shed his tears.. But he can't do anything either.. Ji hyo pickup her bag.. And bowed before left.. 

     "Oppa.. Gumawo.." Ji hyo rushed to the door.. And walked away.. 

     "Omma only think what the best for you Son.." Mrs.Chang patted his shoulder.. And Chang joo was nodded only.. 

Ji hyo walked faster then before.. Her tears was running down to her cheek.. After arrive at her cars.. Ji hyo slowly open her smartphone.. There was a misscall.. Ji hyo ignoring it.. But she typing on message to Chang joo.. 

     "Oppa.. I knew its will hurt both of us.. But, maybe is the best way to this relantionship.. Mianhe Oppa.." Ji hyo clicking her send button.. 

Ji hyo clicking on the misscall.. There was Haha called her.. 4 times.. Ji hyo called him back..

     "Oh Haha Oppa.. Wae?" Ji hyo sniff out her nose.. 

     "Yah Ji hyo ya.. Buandengoya?" Haha talked her back.. 

     "Mwoh?" Ji hyo asked while she started to drive her cars.. 

     "Yah! Don't you knew Ji hyo ya.. Gary hyung already discharge.." Haha let out a loud voice.. Ji hyo was blankly.. She hit her forehead.. 

     "Oh snap! I forgot bout it Oppa.. Ah ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke?" Ji hyo rubbed her forehead.. 

     "Yah you.. You.. You really Mong ji.. Gary hyung wait for you.. Poor him! Yah you.." Haha started nagging her.. She only bitting her lips.. 

     "Mian.. Mian.. Mianhe Oppa.." Ji hyo end up her called and make a junction to turn away.. She followed the road.. Nearer Gary houses.. 

Ji hyo arrived at his places.. Ji hyo hesistated to go in.. She breath a few times.. Should I in? Or not? 

Ji hyo knock out the door.. But no respond.. She tried to hit the buzzer.. After a few times... The door was open.. 

Gary rubbed his eyes.. Did Ji hyo really infornt me? Or I just dreaming? 

      "Oppa.." Ji hyo called Gary.. 

      "Ji..ji..ji hyo ya.. Whats are you doing here?" Gary dumbfolded.. And pull out her hand.. She looking around in his living room.. 

The place was tidy.. The colours was only white and black.. For the man, she can't even imaging it.. Slowly.. She make her steps.. 

      "Oppa house.. Daeebak.." Ji hyo show out her thumb ups.. Gary heart like gonna exploded soon.. Ji hyo face was swallon.. Did she cried? 

      "Ji hyo.. You kenchana?" Gary asked her.. 

A sudden question from Gary.. Ji hyo held her tears.. She can't denying her sadness.. A tears running down into her cheek.. 

      "Ji hyo.. Wagure?" Gary shake her shoulder.. But suddenly.. Ji hyo hugging him.. And crying much.. As much as the burden inside her.. Gary slowly patted her back.. 

       "Oppa.. We.." Ji hyo still sobbed hard.. 

While Gary gave a fool smile.. A hug that he have been requested before.. Even if Ji hyo find him only for letting out her problems.. Gary won't hesistate to embrance her more.. Even Ji hyo used him for only solve her problems.. Gary won't moved along.. He will be besides her.. No matter how awful it going to be.. He will stay.. Even only for a temporary time.. He was a saviour.. And a saviour won't asked more then anything only just her safetyness... 

 

 

Noted :Thank you for all the comments.. its warm my heart.. thank you non stop supporting.. i hope this chapter okey for you guys.. and thank you so much for the upvoted.. mind all my grammatic mistake.. please wait for more.. ♡  i love you guys.. so much!