Loving you was wrong?

Kang Gary was my Husband

                A few weeks have passed, they were fine, loveable each other, laughing and giggles.  After an running   man shooting, they were both drove by at Gary house, on weekends, they spent time at ji hyo house.  A crews and staff already knew about them, but the management keep em shut. 

Literally, they look like an new ledge married couple.  After the tired passed week shooting on RunningMan, the lovebird spend time together. 

                "Honey... Don't you want to go my home town? Let's go tomorrow?" Gary spoke up while they restless on the coach and watching movie. 

it's not Gary doesn't invited her, but seem she keeps avoiding and giving so many excuses, Gary was burden with their parents quest.  His family excited to meet her.  Well, it's was sadden when your family only knew your relationship only within media.  It's broken his Mom heart. The topics came out because his dongseang texting him telling that his mother was so excited want to Ji hyo.  Gary only rubbed his back when he read those text.

                "Huh? Why Oppa? Kidding me?" Ji hyo said it while munching her sprinkles.

                "Aniya, I...I just miss my mother, and we should meet her? don't you think so? Let's go.  I'm so excited to tell em about us?" Gary stand up while showing his excitement.

                "Hmmmm... Well, it's not I doesn't want met them, But Oppa, don't you worried that maybe they doesn't want met me? What will happen if your other elders doesn't like me?" Ji hyo said it while shown her puppy eyes.

Gary only looked pathetic way, it's not he doesn't knew Ji hyo makes the same excuses, but rarely, he just hoping that maybe she could agreed for once.  Gary sighed heavily.

                "Why Oppa?" Ji hyo asked him broke his silences.

                "Aniya, Oppa just excited to show your to my hometown" Gary said while sit back again.

                "Hmm.. aish Oppa, why about this topics again? Maybe I'm not ready yet, don't you think so Oppa?" Ji hyo only  putting out . 

Gary only nodded agreed.  He was excited to show Ji hyo about his hometown, His favorite  playground, his favorite grocery, his favorite Immo and so many things to show her.  But Ji hyo keep shut him down. 

                "Nevermind Honey, Don't worried.  Oppa just joking around.  Oppa body felt sticky, should go to bath right now" Gary said to Ji hyo and stand up.

                "Oppa.. Oppa.. Errr.. ermm, Oppa can go home if you want, I will wait here till Oppa back" Ji hyo said it while she staring on their television.

                "Kenchana, Oppa just joking only" Gary put a smile while he climbing out the stair.

Gary slowly walking up on his shower room, He only sighed and shake his head off, not knowing why, he started to losing faith on Ji hyo.  It's just his stupid feelings, Ji hyo seem loving him so much that was fortunately it's because he not an idol type, But later he keeping on silent and not saying anything but he just can.  He have to agreed and nodded agree. He doesn't want fought and argue.  He just love her too much and hurt so much.  Gary wipes a sudden tears, his heart was hurt.  But he love her so much.  Gary sighed heavily.    

                "Oppa... I'm hungry" Ji hyo scream out her lung.  Shocked Gary who's put on his shirt.

                "Murraguyo?" Gary asked him back.  That's silent night was killing by these two lovebird.

                "Aniya.. 'm saying that I was..." Ji hyo said while she blinking her eyes, surprise by his figure infornt of her. 

                "Ah Oppa!!! I was shocked" Ji hyo was surprise and rubbed her chest.

Gary only shown his grinning teeth.

                "You love to screaming but Oppa can't heard anything" Gary replied her back while shown his smile.  Gary started to knew Ji hyo step by step.  Ji hyo looked a tombyish when she got angry, Ji hyo will looked like an angle if she started to whined, Ji hyo will looked like an Immo when she started to nagging. Ah! I just love her so much.  Very.

                "Ish These oppa, chingca... I'm said I'm hungry dangshin" Ji hyo said it while she whined.  That's really pumping out his heart.

                "Omo.. Why my love? It's that your belly sound?" Gary said while he pointing her stomach. That causes Ji hyo pouted.

Gary shakes his head while hardly held his laugh.  How can Oppa will mad at you? You know how to make Oppa happy.  Gary monologue himself.

                "Oppa!!! let's order an pizza" Ji hyo said while jumping excitedly.

                "Omo, Pizza? Haih, I just doesn't feel to eat Pizza, why don't Oppa just go out and buying us some food? Let me out, what my Honey wanna eat?" Gary said while he grabbing her chin slowly.

                "Go out? Hmm.. Hmm.. Okey then, so please buy me an chicken feet, beer, ttoboeki, and also, jjangmoyoung, ani.. ramyoun.. ah! ani, just a pack of gimbimbap" Ji hyo said it while drool by herself.

                "Huh? Are you in diet, don't you?" Gary panicking when Ji hyo requesting him anything, because her manager already asked Gary help to control down Ji hyo eating diet.  She seem a little bit plump at the same time. That's hilarious for him actually, he just saw Ji hyo is y on her way.

                "Omo!! I forgot, aww! thank you oppa for reminding me, then I just fine anything that Oppa was order" Ji hyo said it while show her baby teeth. Gary always been her reminder clock.  Always.

                "That's my girl" Gary said while grabbing his car keys.  He make moved and open up the door.

                "Honey!! Don't forget to lock the door" Gary scream out while Ji hyo only nodded and waved her hand but her eyes doesn't moved an inch from the television. Gary started his car engine, and drive away along the road.  He love his own relay with Ji hyo, Sometimes he felt like they both was married.  He just satisfied on what was God planning on him, He already lose her once, but won't dared to lose her again. It's like tearing his heart a part.  Sometimes, Ji hyo acted like she was the boss, it's hurt him but after a few whined from Ji hyo everything was gone.  He can't recall, He just weak or Ji hyo knew to make him happy.  After a few daydreaming, Gary make his call. It's was his workers.  He just like to order from his restaurant.

                "Oh Sammy ya!! Please make two pack of ttoboeki, Gimbimbap and one packed of chicken feet" Gary said it while he turn to junction. 

He parked at the back at his restaurant, His heart was warm when he saw his restaurant was packed at night, at least his restaurant can cover up the worker salary,  Gary jumping while he thrown his car key from his palm.  But the step was stopped, He saw a white pearl mini copper at the back.  He was surprise by himself.  He try to remember, But he just can't.  He make a step at the mini copper, that car blinking out an emergency signal.  He knocking out the windows.  Keep repeating it.  He saw the lady figure.  He was surprise by herself.

                "Miss.. Miss.. Excuse me, are you okey?" He just knocking out.  For a while, the windows was open, that lady wipes her tears that streaming down on her cheek. Omo!! It's Jessica, Gary was surprise by herself.  It's was really surprise when he saw Jessica on that state.

                "Omo Oppa" Jessica was surprise too. And the tears started to fallen again. 

                "Why? Why? Why?" Gary unsure bout himself, but he wanna help.  Gary step out in passenger seat while  he close down the car door.

                "Why Sica" Gary slowly patted her back.  Concern to his dongsaeng.

                "Oppa...." Jessica was whinning.

                "Why.. tell me why, what's was happen?" Gary kept repeating asking her.

                "Oppa..." Jessica suddenly hugged him. And sobbed at his shoulder. 

Gary was surprised by himself, But he can't react much.  He just patted her back while heard her sniffing and sobbing.

                "Just cried Sica ya.. Everything going to be fine" Gary patted her back, suddenly he felt secure by himself, proud to be himself, he just act like a big brothers to Jessica. 

After a few sobbed, Jessica stopped by herself and wipes all her tears.  She put an smile. A loveable smile.

                "Mianhe Oppa, I just fool, crying infornt of you.." Jessica sobbed while held her tears.

                "Aniya, kenchana dear.. don't worried" Gary said it while smile like a fool.

Jessica heart was pumping hard when she heard the word "dear".  It;s cringe her out.

                "Emmm.. What oppa doing here?" Jessica said while she fixing up her make up.

                "Aniya, Oppa just wanna pickup my food" Gary snap out his knee, forgot about his love.  Oh gosh! she must be hungry.

                "Sica ya. Oppa should go now.. I need to pickup my food, Mianhe.. Oppa need to go" Gary rubbed his back head. 

                "Aniya, Kenchana Oppa.. I also get to go" Jessica said while she bow her head down a little.

                "Okey Sica, anything just call me up.. and please drive carefully" Gary said to her while bid her away.

Jessica bid her goodbye and smile till her ears.  Fate was playing with her, After a fought with the girls, she just drove by and stop at any junction, well on the thousand junction, he just met Gary.  It's was fate playing on her.  But she know, that's her love won't stop like that only.. She grinning her smile and drive safely.

                "Sammy!! My foods was ready?" Gary said it while greet the others worker.

Sammy only nodded and give him a packed of his food.

                "Oh hyung!! What are you doing on that mini copper?" Sammy said it while he had an a can of beer.

Gary was surprise.

                "Mwoh?" Gary blinking his eyes disbelief.

                "Wow! Youre cheating on sister in law did you?" Sammy said it while pointing his finger.

                "Muraguyo??! Wanna die?" Gary show his grip while drinking his beer. It's caught an laughing to Sammy.

                "It's Jessica" Gary talked to him.  Sammy show his interesting story.

                "Why? Why?" Sammy talked him back while pull out the chair.

                "She crying" Gary put a short word to Sammy.

                "Omo!! Why?" Sammy was shocked.

                "Aniya, I don't know" Gary said it while put his poker face. Sammy was smirk and make his gaze.

                "Fine! I'll tell sister in law" Sammy show his phone cell.

Gary stand up and knocking out his head.  Sammy was screaming held his pain. 

                "Ah snap! I forgot about your sister in law., Hyung get to go.. Bye" Gary rushed to his car and started the engine.  While Sammy only shake his head off.  These hyung, really.  Sammy mumbled by himself.

Gary make his way.. and turn out his radio on.

While Ji hyo keep changing on television station, It's make her hungry even more.  Aish!!! I shouldn't have let oppa go, Oppa just make it so slow. Ji hyo mumbled by herself while rubbed her stomach. 

A bell sound came off from her phone cell.

                "Yah sweetheart!! Are you slepping? I need help here" Dongwook texting her while ended with an sad emoticons.

What's wrong with him? Ji hyo mumbled by herself.

                "What's wrong?" Ji hyo replied him back.

                "Aniya, I just got troubled with this maknes, It's annoying me" Dongwook texting her back with an sworn emoticons. 

Ji hyo only laughing when she read on Dongwook message.  Well he was handsome, so get trouble with maknes it's only a little much more, and plus she was a girl.

                "So? What's wrong with that?" Ji hyo replied him back while putting and confuse face.

                "Haish, Aniya, she kept disturbing me, at night, texting me.. huargh! My privacy have been disturb" Dongwook replied to her with an sad faces.

                "Oh! Just tell her that you have an girlfriend" Ji hyo replied it short.

                "Can I? It's cause a rumors or not?" Dongwook texting with an confuse faces.

                "Then just tell her, I'm your girlfriend" Ji hyo make it short.  And she rushed open up the door, it's was Gary who's come back while a pile of food.  Ji hyo show her baby teeth while rushed to the kitchen to pickup an plate and glasses. 

Gary sit back on the coach and rubbed his head, while he heard a bell sound came off from Ji hyo phone cell.

                "Arraso, Goodnight my girlfriend. hehehe. see you soon" Dongwook put a notty faces.  Gary was burned his eyes when he scroll down the message.  He sighed heavily.  He just jealous.

Ji hyo came back while confusion.

                "Why Oppa?" Ji hyo said it while open up the food.

                "Why Dongwok called you as his girlfriend?" Gary straight asking her.  His heart like burn into fire.  It's burn!

                "Ohh! It's nothing Oppa, he just get trouble with his maknes, so I just helping him out, Nothing much!" Ji hyo said to him with her munching food.

                "So you are saying that you just helping him out? Ohh, so called you as your girlfriends were nothing? Seriously? Aren't you afraid of rumors?" Gary kept asking her.  Gary just felt sudden hurt about Ji hyo, Ji hyo was afraid to tell the media and people bout their relay, but she just fine saying it to Dongwook.  It's like killing him twice. 

                "What's wrong with you Oppa? It's nothing much! I just helping him out!" Ji hyo talked him back and put a gaze.  Gary rubbed his back again and sighed.

                "Nothing..." Gary replied his back and tried to stand up.

                "Why Oppa? Why oppa was overprotective? You're like a kids, Please grown up Oppa, I just helping him out, what's was wrong with that? Tell me!" Ji hyo mumbled while keep eating her food.

Ji hyo words was torn him into pieces.

                "Then, I was overprotective? A kid? Ah I see" Gary said it while smile at her.  It's was a sad smile.

                "Why you even ask when you know the answer already?" Ji hyo said to him back while fixed her gaze to the television.

Gary only sighed and grab his car keys.

                "Oppa left a diary song at studio, Need to get em back" Gary said to her and tried to rubbed her head.  But, Ji hyo moved away and only nodded.  He know she was mad.

                "Oppa get going, Please close the door, lock it up" Gary said to Ji hyo, while Ji hyo only nodded and ignoring him.

Ji hyo just know, Afterall, Gary will be back on her side. She continue eating.  She was hungry tho.

Gary step out heavily and wipes his tears, he has been sensitive these day, he sighed and started the car.  He just can let out his feelings, but his heart doesn't allow him to spoken up much.  Rather being in love with her was wrong? or indeed himself was fallen to deep to her.  But the only things he know, He can't bear to losing her again.

He slowly drove while his tears started to streaming down.  He just tired, But he love her too much.

 

 

 

 

Noted : Awww!~ Mianhe Guys, I actually already have times to updating the story, these passed month literally have been packed and busy to me!! And I miss you guys so so much!! Ddo sarangheee! Actually this only the story that I came up off, I'm Sorry if these story doesn't get along with your guys expectation.  I'm sorry because these chapter was short, but promises you the best for the next chapter. Anything that you guys wanna share please write down below and I'll be writing up to you guys!! LoveyouSoMuch. hehehe. Ah! I will updating you as fast as I can.  If these chapter doesn't caught your attention, please state up below and let's make a good story together.  Thank you dear ~