Coincidence

The Lost One

Changkyun stood facing the 2 assiliants, poised for fighting, as JinHye looked on in confusion. The two assiliants rushed forward to tackle Changkyun, only to be met by the flaming fists of his, throwing them a few metres back. 

"Behind you!" JinHye screamed, Changkyun turned around just in time to block the sharp dagger aimed towards his heart area from the back with his flames. The leader's brows furrowed in pressure as he tried to bring the danger down to no avail. Changkyun grabbed the wrist of the leader with his other hand, swiftly twisting him away, forcing the man to drop the dagger. He then punched him in the face, successfully knocking him out. With all 3 assiliants out cold, Changkyun quickly grabbed JinHye's hands, and pulled her towards the main street. JinHye could only followed in shock. 

They finally reached a cafe tucked away at the corner of the street, and Changkyun quickly settled JinHye into one of the tables at the corner. 

"Are you okay?" I.M asked worriedly, concerned that JinHye has not spoken since they left the place. He had not expected himself to ever reveal his powers to her, and he had no idea why they had wanted to capture her. Jinhye nodded gingerly, still in a daze over what Changkyun did. 

"Why do you have abilities too? I have been friends with you for so long yet I seem to know nothing about you." Jinhye started tearing up, feeling extremely overwelmed by everything that has happened over the week. 

"Please don't cry! I never told anyone because I did not want to put anyone into danger if they knew. This isn't something I am extremely proud of, as I have hurt people in the process, even if it was for self-defence. And also, my leader had us sworn to secrecy to protect our own identity too." Changkyun quickly explained. 

"Your leader?" 

"Yeah, her name is Min. And she's really strict about all this. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but I will find out who wants to hurt you, don't you worry." 

"Min? By any chance, do you belong to an organisation called Orphiuchus?" 

A look of surprise flashed over I.M's face as he knocked, confused at how Jinhye knows this. Jinhye, however, paled considerably at this huge coincidence. 

"My parents... it seems they belonged to this organisation too. Your leader, she approached me a few days again. She said she could help me reconcile with my untrained powers... the one I had accidentaly unleashed on Yoo Min the other time. She said that people are searching for me... but I don't know if I wanted to trust her" Jinhye trailed off. 

Changkyun was shocked at this revelation, but masked his emotions as he could see that Jinhye was about to breakdown. "Hey, even if you don't trust Min, you can trust me. I'll stay by your side no matter what." 

"I believe you. I think I will accept Min's offer of help. But promise you will stay by me and help me?" 

"I promise."