AlleyHouse

The Lost One

8pm brought JinHye to the streets of Hongdae, as she stood with the directions to AlleyHouse on her phone. There were not many information on the place, aside from its location and opening hours. She had been walking around for about 10minutes trying to find the place, but to no avail. Jinhye decided to start looking through the side alleys that were quieter than the main street. Although, she did not feel exactly comfortable walking there by herself, she knew she had to do it. It was the only way now to find out the truth behind her nightmares and her incident. No one else could give her any answers, except reassurance. However dubious this may be, it is the only option she has to satisfy her curiosity. 

ALLEYHOUSE

The neon blue sign brightened the considerably dark side street, catching JinHye's eyes before she almost walked past it. However, the sign was not big, and one would definitely miss it if they are not paying attention. There was no one standing outside, and not many people cared to walk in. The steel opaque door was also not helping to calm JinHye's apprehensiveness. Taking a deep breath, JinHye gingerly pulled the door open and stepped in. 

"Wow" JinHye could not help exclaiming in her head. The atmosphere seemed to put people at ease, especially with the soft music playing in the bar. Surprisingly, the seats seemed to be mostly filled, and people sat around talking to one another. JinHye was not sure who to find and decided to observe first. She did not want to draw attention to herself. However, as she got a seat at the high table, a waiter slide a glass of mocktail in front of her. 

"I did not order anything yet." JinHye started to say, only for the waiter to slide a piece of paper towards her. Quickly, she unfolded the paper and read the words. 

Don't worry too much, JinHye. Someone will approach you later. The person will have a necklace with a snake insignia. Only talk to the person if they have the necklace. Meanwhile, enjoy this drink on us.

JinHye was slightly overwelmed at how much they knew about her. From knowing her name, to her school, and now even just walking in to the bar. Who knows how much more they knew about her. JinHye could not help but feel her defenses coming out. 

Even though this people may help me answer my questions, they seem to know too much.

JinHye could only sit and wait, while sipping her drink. 15 minutes later, someone finally slided into the chair opposite her. JinHye looked up to see a lady with vivid jet black hair smiling pleasantly at her. A necklace with a coiled snake insignia rested on her cleavage.

"Hi, my name is Min. It's nice to finally meet you, JinHye." 

"How do you know so much about me?" JinHye could not help but ask. 

"Your parents were really nice people. They have sacrificed so much for our organisation. We were really devestated when they passed away." 

"What do you know about them! Tell me now!" JinHye sat right up, overwelmed at the fact that someone would know her parents and what happened to them.

"They were murdered by our rivals who wanted our secret. Your parents were the most intelligent members who held the most secrets. We lost our greatest asset."

"Wait, I don't understand . What secret? And what organisations? What exactly did my parents do!" 

"We are the Orphiuchus."