Fall together

Trip then Fall

Chapter 7


You woke up the next day feeling a lot better than yesterday. You’re not sure if it’s because you’re finally well or because you woke up with Sehun. He didn’t leave your side last night until you fell asleep; you can’t stop smiling by the thought.

“What’s so funny sunshine?” you got surprised when he suddenly entered the room. You learned last night that he was living in the apartment just beside yours and you got really shocked by the coincident.

“Ah n  nothing.” You shake your head continuously.

“Thinking of me?” he stated then winked at you.

“N  no! Of course not!” then slap his shoulders as you blushed.

“Oh, you don’t need to deny it. I can clearly read your mind.” He laughs as he watches you blush. He loves teasing you because it’s making you make different expression he never gets tired to see. Just by then he noticed that you’re still in your pajamas, which makes him grin wider. It’s the first time for him to see a girl with only in her pajamas not to mention, messy hair. Most of the girls he met always wear make ups and alluring clothes when he’s around. They all want to make sure taht they will get his attention. 

He suddenly shook his head with the though. ‘She doesn’t deserve to be compared with those girls.‘ his mind says. ‘She’s different. She’s.. she’s special.’

His expression suddenly gets serious. You froze when you feel his hands through your hair and tuck behind your ears those strands that fall on your face.

“You’re so beautiful..” he stated as he caress your cheeks.

You look up at him and meet his serious yet sincere eyes gazing down at you. And as if everything is in slow motion, his face moves its way closer to yours, not leaving the eye contact. As if the world stops spinning, you found his lips landed on yours. You’re eyes widen in surprise. He distanced his face a bit to look in your eyes and smile tenderly before claiming your lips again. Your eyes automatically close as you slowly let yourself be carried by his lead with the synchronized rhythm of your heart beats.  His kiss is full of tenderness and gentleness you feel you could cry. Given how short the time span you spent with him since you met him, you don’t know how you manage to feel so assured and certain with him. With that given, you very well know now that your heart already chooses to entrust itself to him.

He cuts the kiss then immediately hugs you tightly. “Did I make you panic? I’m sorry if you feel this kind of fast. It’s just that.. I just.. I can’t stop myself. This is the first time I felt this way.”

“I’m not sorry for kissing you though.” He added then looks in your eyes. “Say ____-ah, do you mind being with me?”

“H-huh?” you asked still in daze.

“I-I mean.. u-uhm.. Will you go out with me?” he asked seriously though a bit flushed. Sehun can’t believe himself. He, Oh Sehun, is actually asking a girl out! And for Pete's sake! He's stammering. But he feels like a weight got lifted from his back and a thorn got removed from his chest with his confession.

“E-eh?” you got surprised by his sudden statement.

“Will you.. go out with me..?” he repeated, a bit nervous that she might turn down.

It took a while for you to analyze what was happening and you just nodded your head continuously, still flabbergasted as different emotions overpower your ability to talk.

“Really?” he verifies, and you replied with nodding again.

“YES! WOOOOOHHH~! YES~!” he shouts in happiness and hugs you by the waist and lift you up.

“Kyaaa~” you squeal in surprise and hold on to his neck.

“Thank you! Thank you~!” he yells as he turn you around.

 “Yah~ put me down already.” you laugh as your hold on him tightens.

He puts you down but doesn’t let go off your waist. Instead, he embraces you tighter and just stay like that for awhile.

“Thank you for trusting me ____-ah. I promise, I won’t destroy your trust. I will never hurt you. I will make you the happiest girl in the world ‘just like how you make me feel like the happiest guy’..”  He loosen his hug then looks into your eyes, then ”..and I will never let go of you.”

“Ne..” you smile at him and hugs him back.

______________


It's almost 1 o'clock when he decided to just eat lunch outside. He takes you to a high class restaurant and got welcomed by the employees way more special that the other guests.

A bit aged man approaches and greets you. "Welcome back Mr. Oh, it's been a while." He looks at you then smile and bow. You did the same and smile and bow back.

"Hi Mr. Lee. Yeah, it's been awhile." he answered while smiling at the elder. "____-ah, this is Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee, this is ____. My girlfriend." he's looking at you as he say those words. You can't help feeling shy in front of the two guys, and your flushed face displays it all. So Sehun light-heartedly pinch your cheeks then messes your hair. "You're so cute, you know that?" 

"Yah~ stop that." his actions didn't help you because you feel you face blushed more. He just laugh with his infamous, bone-melting laughter. You see that old man laughing too then, "Oh, let me bring you now to your table. Please follow me." He lead the way and brought you to secluded yet cozy place. 

 

Mr. Lee short POV

Mr. Lee has been working in that restaurant for almost 20 years already so he witnessed how Sehun and other EXO members grew. They've been eating there since there were young and they never fail to visit there at least once to twice a week. Among the group, he knows Sehun best since he's the youngest and he's almost as age as his work experience there. He noticed how very accomodating Sehun towards you. The way he asks you if you like the place up to the way he pulls the chair for you. What surprise him more is the way he looks at you with a genuine smile on his face; his gestures and his simple actions, it all shows care, respect and top of it all, love. 'This is the first time he saw him like this. Well, not until 9 year ago. If my memory serves me right, he was 12 or 13 then; when his mother died. He used to be a very jolly child. Oh, but this girl.. I think she's bringing that Sehun back.' 

 

"We like this, this and this." Sehun's voice snaps the reverie out of him. He's now pointing at the menu.  (ends here)

"Ah, your favorite huh?" you see the old man smiling at him.

"You still remember. Ne~ I'm recommending it to her. I want her to try it too." Sehun's smile turns to a wide grin.

"Ha ha ha. Alright. I shall bring it there now. Please excuse me and enjoy your stay."

 

You both eat leisurely when the food arrives. After you ate, he ask you to stroll around for a bit then stop by a park when he got tired driving. It's been a long time since you've been to a park. You're eyes keeps wondering everywhere, and Sehun seems to notice it.  "Why sunshine? You look so amaze." you feel a thousand of butterflies through your stomach when you feel him back hugging you. "A  ah.. I  I just.. I just missed going to parks. It's been a long time sinnce I last went to one." your heart beats as if you're running a thousand kilometer marathon; and him, placing his face beside yours on your shoulder doesn't help at all.

"Really??" he asked in surprise. 
"Ne.." you answered as you nod your head. 
"Don't worry. I'll always bring you here. And to all the parks in Seoul, and even Korea." he winked at you and you both end up laughing. He then turn you towards him and find yourself forehead to forehead with him. 

"I'll bring you anywhere you want. We will see different places, where ever, as long as we're together." he looks deeply in your eyes and you see the sincerity in it. You then got lost in those eyes again; and like usual, you find yourself falling in love harder and deeper all over again. You nod your head in response; he then crosses the distance between you and plant a kiss on your lips.

_______

You're currently sitting on a bench when you saw a little girl on the other side of the park. She's crying while holding a teddy bear. You watch her for a while and got convinced that she has no company. You decided to approach her. 

"Mommy~" her whining that enters your ears starts to become louder as you come closer.

"Mommy~ Mommy~" you don't know what but something stirs inside you. Your emotions suddenly feels in jumble and heavy. You choose to ignore the feeling and continue to walk towards the kid.

"Mommy~ Mommy.." he continue, then suddenly you feel your head hurts then, hear a young girl's cry again. But this one is different.

"Mommy.. " the voice continue to echo in your head.

"Mommy.. mommy please.." her voice is pleading. She sounded familiar but your brain can't manage to remember it. As you tried to think about it, your head starts to pound more. 

"Aaahh!" you sit on the nearest bench you found. 

"Mommy.. mommy please.." you're holding your head when Sehun saw you. He immediately run towards your direction and check on you. "____-ah! Why??" he reaches out to you.

"A  ah, nothing.. My head just hurts a bit." you stated then look up at him to ease his worries.

"Are you sure?? Here. Drink some water. We will head home after that so you could take a rest already." 

"ah, but   " you look at the girl's direction and see her walking with, you assumed her mom.

"Why?" he looked at the direction you're staring.

"Ah, because she's crying earlier and I was about to approach her. Then, my head suddenly hurt. So.." you look down.

He just smiled to himself because of the reason of your sudden repentance. Some girl would only feel that way when they didn't get the chance to have a limited edition of perfumes or make ups. "It's okay sunshine.. Cheer up~" he tenderly smiles and reach out his hands to you. "Let's go?" You nod your head as response. He encircled his arms around your waist to assist you as you walk towards his car.

 


Update~ weee~ This one's longer than my usual update. (to make up for these past few days >.< )

omg~ what's with the "mommy" thing? :O please look forward to it :'>

By the way, Happy New Yeaar everyone~ :'>

Please, please.. continue supporting Trip then Fall and please, dont get tired of looking forward to it. Thank you guys~ Saranghaaee~