Closer..

Trip then Fall

Chapter 6~


You can hear the rain outside is still pouring. You feel your body shivers due to coldness but there’s something around you that makes you feel warm and comfortable. You want to be enveloped by that warmth more so you move closer to it; and to your satisfaction, it gladly accepts and pulls you in. You’re smiling to yourself when you realize what just happened.
‘It moves and it pulls you closer ____!’ That’s when you opened your eyes and saw someone beside you and hugging you! Your head is under his chin and around the crook of his neck so you couldn’t see his face, but there’s one thing you’re sure; he’s a guy! You tried to release yourself from him but he just pulled you much closer. You tried to push him but he didn’t move an inch. You tried and tried again and that’s when he groans and moves his face to your level. You look at him just to be spellbound by the face before your eyes.

“Sehun..” you whispered still in haze; not sure whether this is just a dream or imagination. As if he’s just waiting for your voice, he opens his eyes and bids you, “Good morning, sunshine..” with a bone melting smile.

“Hey sweet cheeks,” he touches your cheeks when he heard no response from you. “Am I that handsome even in the morning that I got you so speechless?”

That’s when reality hits you that you’re not in a dream or any subconscious mind at all; you’re really with him, on a same couch, inside his arms! “W-wait. W-what are you doing here??” then realize that you’re the one who’s in the wrong place. “No, I mean, what am I doing here?? How did I.. How  

“I lifted you. You must have been suffering from a stiff neck now if I didn’t do that.” he just casually said as you try to push him; though he doesn’t seem to get shaken at all.

“But you should’ve not done that.” Then try to release yourself from him using all your strength. Yeah, you did it; though you forgot that you two were only on a couch so you end up losing your balance and just firmly shut your eyes while waiting for the pain of your head as it bangs the floor. But thanks to his fast reflexes and instinct to protect you, your head got cushioned by his hand. You slowly open your eyes and see how close his face to yours. That’s when you start to become aware of your current position; he's on top of you with his hand on the side of your head and the other was under it to protect it.

“U-uhm.” You try to look away, but saw his face gets closer to yours. You closed eyes because of the intensity of his stare. You don’t why you feel disappointed when you just felt his forehead on yours instead of kissing your lips. ‘Oh my God! What am I thinking again?! I’m getting weirder and weirder everyday da  

“Just as I thought, you have a cold.” You open your eyes and got welcomed by his deep stare; then feel all your blood rushes to your cheeks when he suddenly kissed you on your forehead.

Sehun doesn’t know why he’s getting fond of kissing you on the forehead; it’s just that, it feels so right. To your surprise, he lifts you back on the couch, “Stay there princess. I’ll take care of you this time.” and steals another kiss again before heading to the kitchen.

Sehun is smiling to himself while humming as he open the pot of porridge. He reheats it, placed in a bowl then brings back to you.

“Here. Eat some porridge.” He helps you to sit up.

“I-I’m okay..” you managed to say.

“You must eat. And that’s an order.” He gets a spoonful of porridge and brings it in your mouth. You finished it being fed by him. After that, you felt your eyes get heavy then easily got pulled into slumber.

Sehun leaves your apartment for a while and went to the other room. He picks his phone and saw hundreds of miss calls and messages from s and ‘girl friends’. He dialed Jongin’s number and waited for the other line to be answered.

“Yah! Sehun-ah! How’re you doing? We’ve been calling you since last night!” Jongin screams on the other line though with an obvious concern.

“I’m more than okay. No need to worry~” he replied with a giggly tone.

“What’s wrong with you? Where are you? I went to the apartment last night but you aren’t there.” He asked with curiosity because of his ‘weird’ mood.

“I’m still here; though in other room,” using a tone with an obviously-smiling-face-on-the-other-line.

“Huh? Who’s room? I’m telling you, don’t mess around there.” he warned.

“No I’m not. Just go here. I have something to tell you. Palli!”

“Shut up. I’m still older than you.”

“Yeah, just a few months.” He mumbled.

“What?!”

“Nothing~”

“Come here now. I’ll wait in the apartment. Bye~”

 

 

After 15 minutes, Jongin arrived with Tao.

“Sehun-ah!” Tao hugs him as he reach out a bubble tea for him. “I bought this for you~ I know you already miss this.”

“Thank you Tao.”

“Hey~ What do you want to talk about?” Jongin asked as he comfortably plops on the couch.

“I’ll get this apartment.”

“What?!” Jongin asked in surprise.

“I will live here starting today.”

“You said you don’t want an apartment near our school to avoid bothersome girls?”  Tao asked as they look at him unbelievably.

“Well, let’s keep this as hidden as possible,” with finality in his voice.

“Are you really sure about this?” Jongin asked still in doubt.

“Yes,” with a smirk on his face.

Jongin and Tao looked at each other with a 'something's-wrong-with-him-look' in their eyes.

“Okay, wait. I’ll call dad.” Jongin said as he dialed on his phone.

Four rings before the other line answered.

“Yes, son? What do you need?”

“Not me, dad. It’s Sehun. He wants the suite at the 15th floor. Number 1501.”

“Oh, the suite at the top floor? Alright. I'll tell my secretary to process the papers.”

“Thanks dad. Bye.” Then ends it.

“Thanks Jongin. I’ll just send the payment to your company.” he said as he smacks his fist on his.

“Another privilege of having a succesor friend of top real estate in whole Asia,” said Tao with an amused tone on how fast the ‘transaction’ went.


 

Hi guys! I'm back~ :) Ugh winter break yeaahh! So here's another update~ :'>

Ohh~ Seems that the boys will meet you soon ;) And Jongin's family background has already unfolded~

Please look forward to the next chapter~ <3