Start of the deal

Trip then Fall

3

Lunch break at the cafeteria. Anyone that will going to see you right now, as usual, quiet and reserved, will think that you’re drawn into your own world again. Little did they know that those are the very opposite of what’s currently happening in your mind; confused and to be honest, anxious. ‘Does he really mean what he said earlier? About the slave or assistant thingy?’ you sigh as you with your ice cream. You don’t know how to communicate properly because you haven’t interacted with a guy before. Your routine since middle school has never been changed; from your mansion to your school and vice versa. You are used to staying indoors and aren’t fond of going out often, well unless you really need to. You heard your servants talking before that it might be because of the incident that happened to you when you were still young, though you no longer remember what exactly happen then. You tried to ask them but they never dare to tell you anything about it. Based on what you’ve read, those memories might have been sealed in the deepest storage of your brain and got buried in your unconscious mind. Sometimes, you think that it might also be the one who’s blameworthy of why it’s so hard for you to socialize. Looking at your classmates and schoolmates, they all seem to enjoy each other’s company. You can’t help but wonder why it’s so hard for you to trust others. You’re glancing at them when a group of girls settle down one table away from you. T heir exchanges of words are heard from your place and they’re talking about them again.

“What?!”  

“Yes! I heard Sehun-oppa said it just when I pass them earlier.”

“What the  ?! Who ruined it?!? “Is someone sabotaging us?! I’ll tell the noonas about this!!” You felt your blood runs cold when you heard the topic of his raging fans. The curly blonde haired girl with a you-could-already-categorize-it-with-knickers skirt that looks like their ring-leader dialed a number then reported the incident. “Ne. Okay noona, got it. Bye.”

“What did they tell you?”

“They are so furious! They want me to identify whoever-that-b*tch-is who ruined our precious gift for oppa.”

“Whoever she is, she will surely pay big time for this!”

“F*** yeah! And knowing noonas.” evil smirk appears on her .

You suddenly felt chills on your spine. ‘Did he already tell them?’

As questions begin to pop up in your head, girls in the cafeteria started to squeal then the group earlier, excitedly make their way towards the new comers.

“Oppa~ is it true that the specially customize shirt we gave you ruined?” their ring-leader asked. You lift your head in not-too-obvious-you’re-observing-them-way towards their direction, and to you surprise, Sehun is looking at you with a mischievous smirk on his lips then looks back to the girl with faux sadness, “Ne. It got burned.” You gasp out silently. ‘I’m done.’
The girls who seem bewitched by his charms asked again. “Who did that oppa? We will take care of her.” ‘This is the consequence of my clumsiness. I shall now bid goodbye to my peaceful life.’ You’re closing your eyes intently as you face the ground while waiting for your verdict.

“Eh? Aniya~ It’s my fault. I wanted to iron it myself but I end up messing up.” He apologetically said; which you know that it is only just a lie.

“Oh~ it’s okay oppa! No need to feel down.” One girl said in obviously-trying-to-flirt-voice.

“Thanks.” He smiled which make the girls mesmerize more.

“Okay, if you’ll excuse us. We’re going to eat now.” coldly said by the guy with a sharp-fierce-piercing eyes.

You feel a heavy weight got lifted from your back then see them make their way towards your direction.

“Let’s sit there.” Sehun pointed at the table beside yours with the same mischievous smirk on his face as he looks at you in i-can-ruin-the-peacefulness-of-your-life like way. They sat next to you now talking about what they want to eat. You groan inwardly then get your phone to send a text message to him.
 

To: Sehun
Thanks for earlier.
____ here.
From: Me


You stand up from your table then walk your way towards the door before you press the 'Send' button.

Sehun POV
His lips automatically formed a grin when he saw your message on the screen. 'at last.' he whispered to himself.
"Ohh~ what's with our sehun-sshi today? First, he enter the class cheerfully after break time. Next, he made a conversation with those girls. and now, you're smiling to your phone like an idiot." said Suho.
"Who's that huh?" Chanyeol.
"A girl? A girl? Or another girl?" Baekhyun said that made them laugh.
"What's so new about that?" Kai.
"I think, the spark in his eyes." Tao giggles then everyone starts to tease.
"Shut up! I'm just playing around okay?" he hissed but still smiling.
"Woooh~ really huh?" Chen.
"Ofcourse hyung!"
"Ara, ara~ let us eat now." Suho said then they all started to eat.

 Luhan silently observes Sehun before a smile creeps on his face as he continues eating.

Your POV

“I should prepare myself that starting tomorrow everything isn’t the same anymore.” You talk to yourself as you stare at the ceiling of your room. You’re thinking of what changes might occur when you heard your phone rings.

Sehun:

Tomorrow. Same place. Lunch break. Bring me dosirak.

“A dosirak huh? It’s been a while since I made one.” Unexpectedly, his orders for you are easy so far. Luckily, you love to cook and to read so it’s no big deal for you and will enjoy it instead. You smiled before tucking yourself in your comforter. After a few minutes, you’re now about to enter dream land when your phone rings again. ‘ugh~’ you groan inwardly when the screen light hit your half-closed eyes.

Sehun:

Yah! I need a confirmation!

Don’t tell me you’re already asleep?

Me:

Araso. I’ll make dosirak tomorrow.

And yes I’m already sleeping so goodnight.

Sehun:

Oh, alright. Goodnight.

PS. I want lots of meat.

 

‘Meat huh?’ an idea popped in your head after you saw his message. You smiled and close your eyes again.