Getting bolder?

Trip then Fall

 

Chapter 13


 

Sehun's POV

"Wait oppa.." she said then gracefully walk out of the room. They are currently in their mansion. She told him that she will get some of her things there and Sehun insisted to go with her and help her. 

His eyes explore her room. Mostly white and pastels. White wall designed with pastel pink stripes; pastel floral bedsheets; white bed with floral prints; white furnitures; white and pastel figurines and picture frames. It was just like her   pure, calming and sweet. 

 He was browsing her picture frames when he notices the old lady at the door that welcomed them earlier.

"Good afternoon." he greeted then bows. The woman gave him a warm smile then walks towards him.

"We finally met, young man." she gestured her hand for him to sit.

"So, you're the man my dear baby's talking about." she sits infront of him.

"N ne.. I  I'm Oh Sehun.." for the first time in Sehun's life, he feels nervous. /well minus some of his moments with you/

"I am Jin Yoo Na. The Mayordoma of the mansion. I am the Young Miss' personal nanny. She calls me ajumma." a smile never left her face.

"I have been watching her since her first day in this world. I witness all of her milestones from her first crawl, first step, first word. She is a very good kid    sweet, bubbly, good-natured. She's never big-headed and rude. Despite their family status, she still befriends anyone. But after that incident before, she became quiet, timid and introvert. She barely talk to anyone. Mostly, only if she needed to answer a question." there was a glitter of tears in her eyes as she reminisce the past.

Sehun stops himself from asking immediately regarding that past incident, and waited for her to continue.

"But now, she can be able to smile easily again. I am very happy to see that genuine and sweet smile again. A smile that can be able to reach someone's heart and make them happy. I think we really owe you that." she looks sincerely in his eyes as she prevents the tears to fall.

"Yes. She really has grown up into a fine young lady. But, I think I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for taking care of her; for watching over her." Sehun bows his head as respect for the old lady who watches over her during those time he has yet met her. 

"There is just one favor I want to ask you." Sehun nods and waited for the woman to finish.

"Please make her happy. Make her forget the bad memories' from her past for good. And if she remembers it, please let her know that you're there for her, that she doesn't need to face it alone. That's all I ask.. please take care of her. I now entrust her to you." she said with belief in her voice.

"Ajumma, I promise that I'll do anything to make her happy. Thank you so much for letting me take care of her." he is sincerely talking when she came back. 

"Oppa kaja~. I baked some muffins and cookies." she walks in the room.

"Oh, ajumma~ join us!" she pulls them both cheerfully and then the three of them went to the kitchen. 

_____

Weekdays approached fast. You are currently walking down the hallway to go back to your class when you saw a group of students cornering Jun Hye. 

"No, please! Not my necklace!" Jun Hye pleads before the guy threw the necklace out of the window.

"Nooo! That was given by my mom!" her eyes starts to form tears.

"What are you doing?!" you asked with a bit higher tone.

"We're just making this b*tch pay for her actions then." 

"What? By bullying her back?" you answered.

"We just want to return the favor back."

"You're using the wrong method. What would be the difference between you and her if you do that? You guys know how it hurts to be bullied. So please don't let other people feel the same way. Isn't this enough? Please, stop this.." you said as you try to cover her. All the students remained silent before quietly walks out of the scene.

"Jun Hye.. are you okay?" you turn to her and try to touch her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" she slaps your hands then runs away.

Your eyes follow her tracks with a glint of dejection. You then walk outside towards the school ground to look for something.

That afternoon, you didn't got the chance to attend the afternoon class.

"Ouch!" you yelp as blood scream from your fresh wound on your hand when you got cut by a thorn. But even so, you still continue to search for it.  Then, all the tiredness you felt instanly disappered when you finally manage to spot it.

"At last~!" you cheer as you stare at the shiny thing in your hand before running towards the lockers.

_____

"There you are!" Sehun hugs you from behind. You are currently in front of your locker, wiping your wound. Sehun's eyes widen when he saw the blood on your hands.

"What happen here?" he asked frantically, but all the answers you're about to utter flew away when he suddenly put the the wounded part in his lips. He is the blood; leaving you breathless. He then looks up at you as he waits for your answer. Your gazes then locked and feel your heart pounds incredibly faster, if still possible though, then feel your face turns into crimson red.

'Oh God! His lips! What are you doing Sehun? You're making me feel weird.'

"I  I.. I got cut by a thorn." you replied avoiding his gaze, afraid that he might be able to read the thoughts that's running in your head.

"You should be more careful." he utters then continue the mind-blowing thing he's doing.

"N ne.. Sorry.." you still feel the butterflies in your stomach.

"I really shouldn't leave you unattented even for a sec." his eyes soften as he looks at you.

"..well, it is a school rule that 'You shouldn't leave your valuable belongings unattendted.'" he playfully stated then winked at you.

You laugh because of his cheesiness. 'Oh God! This guy always making me feel foreign feelings. But he never fails to make me happy'.

"Then I shouldn't leave you too? 'cause you're also my valuable belonging.." you try to use his style on him and look at him while flapping your eyes. 

You can feel the you're starting to become gallant. Well, why not? he gives you courage to so. Making you open up to him and to the world. He's thriving on introducing you the world and vice versa. 

You saw his eyes widen. 'Where did she learn that?' he thought. 

"By the way, jagiya~" you added more then twinkle your eyes.

Sehun never stop getting astonished by your actions. 'What is it with her today?'

"Ne~?" he sweetly replied feeling all lovey-dovey.

"Will you tell them to stop bullying Jun Hye?" your eyes pleads as you pout.

"Huh? Why?" he asked; though he almost answered 'ofcourse'.

"Because they shouldn't be doing that. It's wrong. And I feel sorry for Jun Hye. They're becoming too mean." sympathy and sincerity can be read all over your face.

"Alright. 'I have really love the right girl. Another one of the million reason why I love her.'  So, don't be feel down anymore." then pinch your nose.

"Thank you~" you giggled then hug him, well ofcourse to his surprise, you rarely take the initiative first. 

'Well, screw what it is with her today,, I like it anyways.' his mind as he hugs you back.

"Kaja~" you smile then pull him out.

____

The next day..

You been looking in your bag since you arrive and that was almost 15 minutes already, but you can't find your USB. You made a project and put it in there so you could be able to finish it at school. 

"Oh! I left it on my laptop! Ugh, geez ____! Why you gotta be so forgetful??" as you look at your watch.

"There's still less than 15 mins left.. I can make it on time." then immediately rises and walk out of the room to go home and get it.

 


 

Hi guys~ I'm back! sorry for the super late update >,< 

Had a hell month! Many things came up and one of them, examination. OTL

Well, anyway, I'm kinda free again~ yatta~ :'> See you on the next update~ Saranghamnida~ <3