Fall..

Trip then Fall

 Even with a hoarse voice, you still get to recognize his voice.

You raise your head with widening eyes. “S-sehun?!”
“What are you doing here??” You both questioned.

You then start to notice his current state, ‘He seems to lose a little weight; his hair is all so messy, like from bed hair.’ and you don’t want to admit it but,‘It still looks good on him and he actually looks so y and    Oh God! What am I thinking??’ 
You felt your cheeks flushed that he seems to notice. “Ohh I see~ you’re missing me.” he announced with an ill yet cocky tone.
“What are   “ You didn’t finish what you're about to say when you suddenly see him lose his balance and swayed.
“A  are you okay??” You instinctively reached out for him and subconsciously lay his arms on your shoulder then hold his waist.

“Oh my God! You’re so hot!” you panicked, not sure anymore if you’re gonna support him or call for help.

“Oh, I’m pretty much aware of that already, sunshine.” Then pull you closer to him.

Your eyes widen by his sudden action, “H-hey, t-this is not the time t-to.. to make fun of me. You s-should  

“I’m not making fun of you ____..” Then in an instant, you astonishingly found yourself against the wall under him with his hands on either side of your head. His penetrating eyes that seem to read your innermost soul pierce you on your tracks.

“..and I never did. You’re really cute  no, dazzling that everytime you're with me, you often got me stuck staring at you. And when you smile, I don’t know why or how you never fail to got me mesmerize..” his eyes never leave yours as he your cheeks with the back of his hand.  All those things I always say to you are true, and there’s still much more I want to say.” You feel all the butterflies in your stomach, not fly but, rage. You’re too drawn in his eyes to think anymore. Then, at that moment you realized that you’re already lost in those eyes and you can no longer find your way back. You’ve already fallen deeply in love with the owner of those eyes.

“You have no idea and even I as well, what you’re doing to me.” His soft breath and almost-like-a-whisper voice brushes your ears as his face approaches yours. Your body freezes and can’t be able to move, you just waited for the approaching moment not until his face landed on your shoulder and suddenly feel all his weight on you.

"Ah! Sehun-sshi!" then holds onto his waist to support him. Thanks to the wall behind you, you didn't end up both on the floor.
"Sehun-sshi! Someone, please help!" 

Luckily, a guy arrives and helps you carry him. "I'm so sorry Mam. I'm a new maintainer on this floor so I'm not yet familiar with the residents." he apologetically states and waited for you to say your suite number. 

"A-ah, r-room 1502." you reaches out the key card to him. You lay him down on the coach and rushes to the kitchen to get a towel and a bowl of cold water. You put some disinfectant and immediately press the damp towel to his forehead.
He twitch a little due to the sudden coldness. You're full of worries that you totally forgot the maintainer who currently watches you and admire the way you take care of him with full of love and concern. "Uhm, I'll go ahead Mam. Just please call on the help desk if you need any help."
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about you." you smack yourself in your mind as you bow to him. 
"It's okay Mam. I see it myself how you so love him and it's just normal that you will be really worried about him. " he smiled at you then bowed.
"E-eh?" you felt your cheeks flushed red because of his straight comment so you immediately thank him again then close the door.
‘Am I that transparent?’ You come back to where he is and continue wiping his face.

___

It's been 5 hours and he's still sleeping. You looked at the wall clock, it's already 7p.m.

"He needs to eat something when he wakes up. I'll cook some porridge." After replacing a new soaked towel on his forehead, you checked the fridge and saw that there are some ingredients short. You put them on the counter then leave. Fortunately, there's a mall and supermarket just across the street so there's no need for you to go much further. You’re riding the elevator down when you shivered and noticed that you haven’t changed your slightly wet clothes yet.
‘Ah, nevermind. I’ll just change later.’

You’re already in the lobby when, "Oh! Good evening Ms. ____. You’re leaving?" the cleaner you met earlier, /he already look for your name in their lists/
"Oh, I'm going to the supermarket. I'm short of some ingredients." you smiled; though wondering to yourself on how you could be able to finally socialize with others feeling less nervous.
"Please take care. The rain and wind is kinda strong." 
"I will. Thanks!"
"By the way Ms. ____, I'm on my way to the top floor’s suites to collect the clothes to be washed."
"Ah, yes, it's every Friday night. Alright." 

He bowed before entering the elevator as you take off.


Sehun POV

Sehun blinks his eyes as they adapt with the light on the ceiling. He feels a lot better than before though his head still hurts. He tries to sit up as he holds his head when a towel fell on his lap. That’s when he notice that he's in an unfamiliar surrounding. His observation got interrupted when a guy suddenly went out of God-knows-which-room. Even he himself doesn’t know the place where he is; though he’s sure that this is girl’s.

 “Oh! You’re already awake Sir. Sorry for disturbing. I just collected these.” The guy raised the basket of dirty clothes.
“And Ms. ____ just went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients.”

‘____..? Ah, yeah! I met her earlier.’ He then remembers the past encounter though some of them were blurry.

“Do you feel better now Sir?” the guys asked.

He’s not in shape to bicker with a random chatty guy so he just answered, “Yeah,” with an uninterested tone that the guy didn’t seem to pick up.

“That’s a relief Sir, because she’s so worried about you, she even forgot about me while attending you.” He laughs though out of admiration.

“S-she did?” he got shocked then remembered the towel on his forehead earlier.

“Hmm?” he looks back as he’s about to close the door.
“Of course Sir. She obviously loves and cares for you, so why wouldn’t she? It’s so apparent.” He smiles then, “You’re lucky to have such girlfriend Sir.” before finally closes the door.

‘He is too freaking talkative for a guy. But,’  “Girlfriend..” he unconsciously smiles. He doesn’t know why but he likes the idea.

‘I never thought that I will get to meet her here. Not in my current state; I even faint on her. Geez!'

Then notices the table where a bowl of water, towels and alcohol is set.  ‘But, she still takes care of me.’ A long forgotten feeling starts to become familiar again. Then, that weird feeling every time he’s with you starts to throb in his chest once more. With that, he falls asleep again as the girl that’s making him feel different and foreign emotions, occupies his mind again.  

____

He changes his position and turns to his side when he felt a soft warm breath on his face. He opened his eyes just to be enthralled by the angelic sleeping face of the girl he just had in his dreams. Long moment had already passed but he just stayed still and keeps on staring at you. His hand, as if having their own mind /or maybe just following his heart's desire?/, moves up and tucked your hair behind your ears. He then sits up as careful as he could to avoid waking you up. That's when he saw the tray with bowl of porridge and water on the table. Although he doesn't have an appetite, he decided to eat it, with a thought that you work hard just to cook it, knowing that you even went out to buy ingredients.

After he has eaten, he watches you again and noticed that you're not comfortable with your position.
So slowly, he lifts you up then settles you gently on the couch with your head still on his arms.
"____-ah.. Thank you so much for everything." he whispered in your ear as he lies beside you. H
e then tucks your hair behind your ears again and caresses your cheeks while still gazing at your face.
 

After a few hours, not knowing how he fell asleep, he suddenly woke up and tries to move without opening his eyes when he feels your body against his and remembers last night. He opened his eyes and saw your face again. Even though this is just for the second time, he already feels that he's now very used to waking up with you next to him; in his arms.
"I will never get tired of waking up everyday or anytime with you next to me, with your smiling face greeting me a good morning or whatever freaking time it is." then pulls you closer to him. 

"Thank you for coming into my life.. It might have happened by accident, but please, I hope, you'll stay on purpose." then kisses your forehead tenderly before falling into slumber again.

 


 

Hi everyone! New update! :) I made it a bit longer than usual thinking I could make it up for the past days I didn't get the chance to update. >.< So sorry..

By the way, please check out my new fic, Stuck On You, starring my dearest BAEKHYUNNIE~ ^_^

Thank you so much! Please continue supporting Trip Then Fall. :'>