Tripped

Trip then Fall

1

Wake up. Take a bath. Put on uniform. Eat breakfast.

Yeah, just another normal school day for you. *Or so you thought.

10 minutes before 7:00am when you reach the school. You’re hugging your books tightly as you rapidly head your way towards the classroom with your head facing the ground.  As usual, no one seems to notice you as if you don’t exist at all. You’re almost in your room, when you saw that usual group of girls surrounding this guy. You see them quite often every morning flirting, talking and giggling with him. You only know him by his face, “Well who wouldn’t? I mean, he, together with his friends, is the most popular guys in school. Just one of them is enough to make all girls swoon, but they’re composed of 11 members. 11 freaking dazzling not-so-earthy guys. They never fail to get everyone’s attention, and take note, without even trying. Why not?  Imagine a group of hot and gorgeous boys merged together. Well, not that they got me sweeping off my feet though. Just appreciating their blessed looks.”

 You walk straight pass them *not noticing the stare that’s been following your moves* and immediately settle on your chair right after you enter your room, then unconsciously, build your own world again.

          Break time and you’re heading to your usual spot behind the school’s old building. For you, nothing can get better than reading a book while eating an ice cream in a quiet place. Getting too much engross to your ice cream, you didn’t notice a frame lying on the grasses and got tripped. You feel your world crash; almost hearing its shattering sound, when your ice cream slipped out from your hand, but never in this solitary place of yours you thought that you’ll be more shock when you saw where    no, to whom, to whom her ice cream had landed. You freeze. “Oh my God! Otoke?? I got tripped again, and good gracious to a gu-” You didn’t get the chance to finish what you’re thinking when the guy stirs because of the starting-to-melt ice cream on his abdomen. He immediately rises.

“What the-?” he looks at the ice cream splat on his white uniform then to the culprit.

You got shocked when you recognized your victim. Panic and worries rushed through you when you saw his furious eyes.

“ I-I’m.. I-I’m so  s-sorry.”  You stammered then bows repeatedly. Still looking at the ground, you get your handkerchief from your pocket. As you’re about to give it, he suddenly ed his shirt then takes it off. You immediately turn around trying to calm yourself down.

“Chill ____~ that’s just a male anatomy. You already saw that in books and paintings. It’s only just like Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man. Ye-”

“What should I do with this now?” you heard his voice became like a few steps closer.

Still not looking at him, you grab the shirt then step backwards nervously.

“I-I’ll just wash them.. I’ll do my best to remove the stain and return it to you as white and as clean as before. I-I’m really sorry. I honestly didn’t see you sleeping there. I-I’m so sorry again.” You bow then quickly set off as fast as you can.

 

Sehun POV

He was dumbfounded as he watches you flee. “Do I look like a psychotic ?”

He remembers your expression when you bump onto him earlier.

He was sleeping soundly until someone selfishly decided to end it. Feeling annoyed, he tries to look up when he felt a cold substance on his abdomen. Instinctively, he hurriedly rises. He looks at his shirt then feels his blood boil when he saw the chocolate splat on it.

“What the-?”

Irritation starts to consume him, thinking that it’s just another girl who wants to get his attention   ”Yeah, why not? but she chooses my nap time and that was a very the wrong timing!” As he’s about to yell, he saw that familiar girl before him. “Oh     the girl with a pretty expressive eyes; though she wear that expression again, like she’s about to cry anytime.”

He doesn’t know why he felt guilty when he saw the terror and panic in her eyes.”Seriously?? Do I look like that scary?” He’s not sure how his anger instantly subsides. Maybe because he’s not used to the kind of look she’s giving him. No one had ever looked at him as if he’s the most monstrous monster in the world. She gazes at him as though she wanted to run away from him as soon as possible.  But even so, she still managed to apologize and bow repeatedly; minus the eye contact though   that he already wanted to think that the ground is way more attractive than him. “God! Her eyes never left the ground.” He felt the chocolate stain starts to get sticky as it reaches his skin so he decided to remove his shirt, not regarding the girl before him. He quickly s his shirt and almost sniggers loudly when he saw her reaction to his action. She’s obviously blushing because the redness reaches the lobes of her ears.

“She really is interesting.” He chuckled. Most of the girls he had met will do anything just to make him strip in front of them; and when he does, ‘well, not being cocky or what,’ he’s a hundred percent sure that he’ll get them swoon to his feet. But not her, she instead, turned her back hastily on him. Feeling amused, he moves to her closer then utter, “What should I do with this now?” as calmly as he can.

Still facing the ground, she grabs his shirt and immediately draws back, obviously-feeling-tense. He just watches her with a glint in his eyes.

“I-I’ll just wash them.. I’ll do my best to remove the stain and return it to you as white and as clean as before. I-I’m really sorry. I honestly didn’t see you sleeping there. I-I’m so sorry again.” She bowed then quickly set off, living him dumbfounded; before a grin starts to creep on his face.

______

 

YOUR POV

You’re now drying his shirt while your mind is currently in a state of war.

 ‘This is just so great ____! Of all the people you could possibly and safely trip or bump or good gracious even fall or stumble onto, your awesome feet chose one of the most famous guys in town. Now, guess what? You have successfully ended your peaceful and quiet school days.’

‘But it’s not really entirely my fault! Just why in this warped and wicked world was he sleeping there in the first place? That’s my dwelling in school. He could have gone to infirmary or library.’

‘Excuse me, but it’s not your property. Anyone can go and lounge there, and past is past, it already happened. All you could do now I just deal and get use to it.’

You sigh feebly just to inhale sharply again when you saw the shirt you’re ironing.

“Kyaaa~ It burned!” you move back and forth inside your room. “Otokeee??! Maybe I should have just sent it to the cleaner. Geez! I totally ruined it!“

You decided to give up and just think of another way. “How about buying new one? Would he be able to notice? I hope not because I have no other choice.” And with that, you find yourself strolling around the mall with crossed fingers a you look for a same brand or at least close-enough-style.