New friend

Trip then Fall

 

Chapter 12


 

 The bell rings indicating that the last period for that day is done. You feel like wanting to smell some fresh air so you told you told Sehun that you will just wait for him at the benches near the school gate. He doesn't want at first but you said that it's okay since Jun Hye already stopped hitting on you. Afterall, it's already been a week since your last encounter with her. 

You are currently looking at the flowers planted on sidewalks when you notice a girl that looks like a few younger than you. She keeps on peeking and walking back and forth like she's looking for someone. Feeling your presence, she looks on your direction then reluctance is suddenly painted all over her face. You give her your genuine smile and she hesistanly returns it. You stand up from the bench slowly making your way to the gate.

"Uhm.. hi." you smile.

"H hi.." she timidly replies.

"Are you looking for someone?" you asked.

"Ah.." her face suddenly became worried.

"My appa.. He is working here, at the cafeteria." her head starts to look inside again.

"What's her name sweetheart?" 

"Jun Ho. Park Jun Ho." 

"Alright, let me ta   " you're about to say that you'll look for him when,

"Hi sunshine." Sehun place his arms around your waist then kisses your cheeks. 

"Hi ____-ah~" Tao and the other members cheerfully greet you. 

"Hey.." is just what you manage to say and feel your face flushed and turn few shades brighter.

"Who is she?" Sehun asked when he finally noticed the girl.

"I Im Park Jae Ra." she answer while stuttering. She cant help it! She is surrounded by err, more than five not just dazzling but intimidating guys for Pete's sake! 'They look familiar though.'

"She is looking for her dad. Uhm, Mr. Jun Ho?" the girl nods as you explain.

"Mr. Jun Ho as in Park Jun Ho?" Suho verifies.

"Ne." she meekly yet wittingly answers.

"The guy who let ____-ah eat cashew soup?" Tao whispers to his umma Suho. The latter just nodded.

"Uhm, you see, we haven't seen him for days. Maybe they reaasigned him to different post." Chen said as everyone agrees.

"Oh.. he hasn't told us yet. Maybe I'll just ask him when he arrives ho   " she didn't got the chance to continue what she's saying when her phone suddenly rings. 

"Uh, excuse me." she humbly excused herself before answering.

"Mr. Jang?" the other line then talks with full of concern.

"WHAAT?!" her voice instantly bacame worried and alarmed.

"Which hospital??" she tensely asks.

"Alright. Thank you so much Mr. Jang."  she was about to run off when you asked her.

"Why? What happen?"

"My sister got rushed in a hospital." she said, full of anxiety.

"Sehun.." you look at him with pleading eyes. "let's help her.."

"No it's okay." Jae Ra said.

"But you can arrive there faster if you let us." Lay voices out.

"Uh. o  okay." 

Sehun nods his head before dashing off to get his car. The other members decided to get theirs too. After a few minutes,

"Hop in." Sehun said as he opens the door. You sit on the passenger's while Jae Ra get in  Kyungsoo's.

You drive to the hospital Mr. Jang told her and now sitting yourselves in the room where Jae Ra's sister is admitted. The guys went outside for a bit to buy some snacks and also to give you girls some privacy. Jae Ra was holding her sister's hands as she tries to control the tears that has been lingering in her eyes.

Earlier, when you arrive, the doctor prankly and directly confessed that her sister already needed to go under the operation because if not, it will be put her sister in a really dangerous condition. So she offered her a help. She was a bit uneasy about it but the occurences left her no choice; you're also worried for the girl and her health is the most important thing right now. So for her sister, she accepted it.

"Thank you so much Ms. ____." she sincerely said as she wipes the tears that escaped her eyes.

"Please don't mind it. What's important is that she's already okay." you humbly replied.

"I just have one request if you don't mind?" she meekly asked.

"Sure.."

"Can you please keep this as secret? I don't want to worry my father more." she pleadingly stated.

"Alright.." you give her an assuring smile while your inner thoughts start to admire the girl. 

"Thank you so much again.."

You're hugging tightly when the boys arrived back. Sehun told you that you already need to go home. As the two of you bids your goodbyes, the door suddenly and loudly opens making all flabbergasted.

"Jae Ra!" the familiar guy call out; concern us written all over his face.

"??????, what are you doing here??" everyone in the room became more shock by the person that came in than the loud bang of the door.  

"You weren't the one who got hospitalized??" his face then flashes a rush of relief.

"Me?? No." Jae Ra answered; puzzled.

"Oh. I thought.." that's when the time he started to notice everyone's eyes all on him. The familiar faces then started to register to him. The worried emotion earlier then turned to shock.

"Why are you here by the way?" Jae Ra confusedly asked.

"I-I just.." he stammered.

she then turns to you, "You know him??"

"Well, yeah.." Chanyeol answered still perplexed.

"Uhm, I guess we really need to go now.." Sehun said to Jae Ra.

"Bye.." you all wave goodbye.

"??????, see you tomorrow." Kyungsoo then added before exiting the door with a 'we're-expecting-an-explanation' in his eyes that only the guys could decipher.

'What are you doing here??' is the last sentence you heard from the room. 

Still confuse, you just continue to walk out the hospital, not aware of the smirk that's currently plastered on the guys' lips.

 

_______

Meanwhile..

"All you just need to do is to get this girl and bring her here." the girl said as she tossed a picture on the table. 

"Mam, may I know why you want to bring this girl here?" the guy tries to ask.

"We just have some issue that we need to talk about." she smirk with the thought of having the girl in the picture in her grasp.

"And stop minding my business!" she suddenly roared.

"I  I sorry Mam.." 

"Just get your job done then you'll get your payment."

The guy just nods and still uneasily with the command. If he only have other option..

 


 

Update~ :'>

ooohh~ who do you think that guy is? You'll know soon.. kekeke ;)

Please continue supporting Trip then Fall~ Thank you so much~ <3