Start to miss him??

Trip then Fall

“I should’ve just eaten with them.” Sehun said when he saw the dosirak you brought.

“You can still eat with them..” you said as you pick a kimchi.
"Ah! That's your plan right?" he accused.
"Aniyaa~ I just want us to eat a properly proportioned meal. My mom taught me that the amount of meat and vegetable in a meal should be balance."
“But i said meat."
"Sorry. but how about trying it first?"your eyes plead.
"U-uh, tch. Be sure that I'll like it."
"Yey~ Thanks~" you gleam.
He looks at the vegetables with displeasing eyes. "Ugh. Okay, just one bite."
"Ne~" you smiled. Yet to be aware on how comfortable you feel with him.


 

After a few minutes..
“Hmm~ not bad.” He said.
“Not bad?” you said then thought, ‘but you eat all of them’.
“Uh-huh.” He gives you an assuring smile, then you feel your heart race. ‘What’s with my heart? Why does it beats erratically?’ You’re thinking of a reason when reaches out a paper bag to you. You look at him with a question in your eyes.
“Just take it.”
You’re furrowing brows turns into a beam when you saw the bag’s content. “Ice cream!” you hug his arm unconsciously. 

“Kyaa~ Thank you so much Sehun-sshi!” 
Sehun got a bit shocked by the sudden skinship though he easily got back.

That’s when you realize your involuntary action.
“Oh, s-sorry. Can I really take this?” You saw him smirked and felt your face flushed red. ‘So innocent. Just because of an ice cream.’ “All yours, sunshine.”
“T-thanks..” you smiled back sheepishly.
“You’re so cute when you smile. You should do that often.”
“Eh?” she was surprised by the unexpected compliment he gave her. ‘He thinks I’m cute?’ Your face redden and you feel your heart starts to beat faster again so you look down to clean up the dosirak; while your mind thinks of any possibility of the sudden change of
his personality. ‘He bought me ice cream then now he’s complimenting me? Was he possibly a *tsundere?’ He’s staring at you when you looked up. “H-hey..” stammered feeling all flushed.
“Why? I’m just watching you. What’s wrong with that?” He keeps his eyes on you, watching your every expressions.
“J-just.. s-stop that..” you commanded.
“Oh~ are you ordering me?”
“N-no.. j-just stop that.”
“Ah~ so you’re ordering me.”
“ugh~” you helplessly groan. You look up just to see him suppressing his laughter. You don’t know why but you can’t find any feelings of
irritation to him and just end up smiling furtively.

The days past like that. Eating together every lunch time with a bit of him joking with you then you became more convince that he really might be a *tsundere. Even though he‘s kinda mean sometimes, you could still feel that somehow he cares for you. By that, you unconsciously became used to your master-servant-or-assistant set up, and how he was always there for you whether complimenting or bossing around.
You secretly furrowed your brows when you didn't saw his smirking face on the hallway. You can’t even focus on the lectures and just
wanted the lunch time to arrive. After a few more hours that seems like forever to you, you hurriedly make your way to the back school while holding the box. But to your dismay, no one's there. 'Maybe they're just dismissed late.'
You take a look at your watch, 40 minutes have passed so you decided to stop waiting for him. 'Oh I should be glad coz he's not here to order me around.' You opened the box and started eating by yourself just to immediately close it because you suddenly lost your appetite. You take your time walking back to your classroom. 'Is he absent? Why? Maybe he’s sick? Or something came up that he needs to do?'  
You keep wondering about him as you reach your room and just like the other half of the day, you can’t concentrate on whatever your prof was discussing. All you anticipated was to end the class and go home. 

The next day was the same as the day before; you can’t focus on the lecture at all, and even if you don’t want to admit it, you’re starting to get worried about him. You haven’t heard anything from him for two days and the current weather isn’t helping too. The rain and the wind outside is raging and base on the forecast this noon, the high pressure area yesterday has now became a storm and your town is the center of it. A teacher then suddenly interrupts your class and called out your professor announcing that the class will be dismissed early. Your mansion is quite far from your school so to avoid unwanted accident due to the slippery road or heavy wind and rain, you decided to text your chauffeur saying that he doesn’t need to fetch you because you’re going to stay in your apartment tonight until this weekend. The apartment was a gift from your dad when you turned 18. It's purposely near your school so you could easily go to school though you still choose to go home and only sleep there at a time like this. You packed up your things and walk out of the room.

 

You're walking down the hallway and just passed the group of guys he's always with when Luhan notices you.
“Poor Sehun though. His fever isn’t subsiding.” A hidden smirk formed on his lips when he saw you froze on your tracks in a while before turning right hastily.


As you reached the lobby of your apartment's building, you immediately got in the elevator then get your phone and decided to call him. You press the 15 button which is the topmost floor and consist of the elite rooms of that building.

 "Why isn't he answering?" you uttered after the second attempt and look for your key card when you noticed you're already on the 14 floor.
You heard the *cling* sound and the lift's opening door then step your way out still looking in your bag. Then suddenly, you bumped onto someone. You immediately bow and speak repeated apologies.

“I’m really really sorry! It’s my fault! I’m not looking properly.”

“Do you really, always and literally get bump onto someone?”


*a/n 
TSUNDRE ( ツンデレ) -  someone who acts cold and hostile towards others but they actually are a very warm person. 

OMG~ I'm so sorry for the late update. >.< School suddenly got me super occupied. 

Hope you're still looking forward to it! :) I promise to update as soon as I can!

Ja~ til next chapter! i'll try to update later~  heart you guys~ :*