His temper

Trip then Fall

Chapter 10


 

You are walking at the hall way and start to feel the heavy stares that has been following you. Knowing what happen the day before yesterday, you can pretty much guess the reason behind their attention. You look around and see different expressions' they're giving you. Some are envy; some are curious; some are sympathetic; and some are mad. 'They're mad..' You felt a shiver ran down your spine when you thought of the things they might possibly do to you. Not just a few girls felt the wrath of their
obsessed fans’ whenever they try to get close to them.

'I'll always be beside you; protecting you.' you remember Sehun's words then feel the trust and courage fills your heart.

You continue to walk towards your room; though this time, you do it nonchalantly. As you're about to enter the classroom, a group of girls suddenly grab your arms and pull you out. They gain a whimper from you due to tight grip and sharp nails.  

"____, is it?" said by the blonde curly girl. "You're gaining a lot of attention, you know." the two other girls just keep on nodding to their ring-leader's words. You stare at the girls and try to remember their names. 

'Kim Jun hye is their ring leader; Park Yeo hee and Kim Hye rin are her pychics.' 

"Actually, we don't f*king care about you're popularity. But when you started messing with our oppas, that of course, became a different story." Jun hye continued with a stabbing glare. 

"Now, what's your relationship with them? Especially with Sehun-oppa?" she asked with an impatient and resentful tone.

You look around and notice that no students would dare to help you. They are also curious about you and just anticipating your answer. 

"Uh.." you don't know what to tell them. You don't want Sehun's image to be ruined just because of you.

"I'm asking you!!" you flinch at her she yells. 

"I-I think, y-you should ask him yourself." you answered. You clap for yourself in your mind when you mange to answer her.

"Don't give me such crap answer!" she shouted at your face then to your surprise, she suddenly raises her hand and slaps you. You feel the stinging pain of your cheek but still try to control the tears that start to form in your eyes; you won't give them the satisfaction of seeing you crying.

"Ohh~ look at her. She's going to cry." Hye rin teases.

"Now, I'm going to repeat my question. WHAT. IS. YOUR. RELATIONSHIP. WITH. SEHUN?!" she roared then roughly grab your cheeks between her thumb finger and other four fingers then lift your face towards her. You  unintentionally shut your eyes because of the pain of her digging nails on your flesh. 

 'How would they like them if they do these kind of things? They don't understand love at all." You just look at her with a sympathy in your eyes. She digs her fingers more making you wince.

"Ouch!" you mewl.

She harshly pushed you, making you lose your balance. You waited for your body to meet the ground but you got caught by a familiar arms instead. 

"Oppa!" the three girls stop dead in their tracks by the unexpected arrivals.

"Sehun.." you utter.

He holds your shoulders then turns you towards him. 

"____-ah, are you okay? What did the   ?!" he touches your cheeks and noticed the bruise and cut on it. You saw him clenched his jaw then faces them.

"What do you think you're doing to her?!" Sehun growls making the students quiver.  This is the first time for them to see Sehun act like this. 

"O-oppa.. i-it's.. it's not like that." the three girls suddenly became like tamed sheeps and start to feel cold sweat. 

"W-we're just talking to her." Jun Hye replied nervously.

"Oh, so talking now includes pushing huh?" Baekhyun sarcastically commented.

"No oppa! We're just  "

"Shut up Yeo Hee." Yeo Hee tries to defend themselves but got cut out by Sehun.

"You certainly know how we retaliate those students who mess up with us, right?" his voice is low and calm but you can clearly detect the dangerous threat behind it.

"B-but oppa   !" fearfulness is painted all over their faces.

"I said, SHUT UP!!" he roared making mostly everyone flinch.

"Sehun," you pull his arms making him look your way.   "..stop it."

"Please.." your pleads reflect upto your expressive eyes which became one of his weaknesses.

"A-alright, sunshine." he replied making the other students and other EXO members gasp by how you manage to control Sehun and his temper so easily. 

"Thank you.." you smile as he cups your cheeks then turn to them again. 

"I'll let this incident pass. But if you hurt or mess with her again, you will know what I'm capable of. Do you understand?! 

"N-ne.." they meekly replied.

"And also every one of you here. You all watched this commotion and heard me. Don't you ever dare mess with this girl." he holds your waist tight.

"With my girl." then pulls you closer to him.

"Messing with her means messing with me too." he put his arms around your shoulder then pulls you out of that place.

"and with us too." Chanyeol and Tao added before following the other members who also left.

____

"Does it still sting?" Sehun ask as he closes the lid of the wound cleaner. He brought you to EXO's own lounge to treat your cuts.

You just shake your head as response while watching him return the bottle at the drawer. 

"I'm sorry I arrive a little too late." 

"Don't worry. I'm okay." your honest smile makes him feel at ease.

"Maybe you should always go with us now." Chen said.

"Yeah. To avoid this kind of incident from happening again." Minseok answered.

"Yeey~ it'll be a lot of fun ____-ah!" Tao cheerfully said.

"Don't worry, we are all on your side." Luhan flashes his infamous angelic smile.

"We are one afterall." Suho said also flashing a bright smile.

_____

Days went on like that; going to school with them, eating with them, studying with them and leaving school with them. The news of Sehun having a girlfriend also spread like a wildfire. Though most of them come to accept it, there are some who are still against and wouldn't let it; like Jun Hye and her friends.

You are eating at the canteen with Sehun when you remember that some papers that you need to pass to your Literature teacher is due this afternoon. Sehun wants to go with you when excuse yourself but you didn't let him because you don't want him to interrupt eating lunch because of you. You immediately get the papers to your room then went to the faculty room to pass it. You are now taking your way back to the canteen when you suddenly got pulled by your hair into an empty room which you later on notice as the storage room. 

"Long time ____." Jun Hye taps your cheeks.

"Do you really think we'll let you off easily?" 

"Jun Hye.." you uttered.

"Do you know what you did to me, huh?" her eyes are blazing  as you stare at her face.

"You f***ing ruined my image!" she growled.

"and much worse, you made me much farther away from my oppas!" 

"But you're the one who brought that to yourself Jun Hye. It's not my fault." you try to move closer to the door.

"Not your fault, huh? If it's not because of you, Sehun oppa would've been still ours!" then she blocks you.

"Stop it Jun Hye! Sehun is nobody's property. Yeah, you like him but that doesn't give you the permission to keep him all for yourselves let alone own him." 

"Shut up! It's your fault that Sehun is mad at me right now!" you close your eyes shut and prepare your face for a powerful impact of her palm when you saw it moves up to slap you. 

"Oppa!" surprise voice can be detected at Jun Hye's voice. Her word registered in your mind making your eyes open automatically. Sehun is holding her hand firmly with an undeniably wrathful expression on his face. 

"You just blew up the chance we gave you Jun Hye." he calmly said making her terrified.

 


 

Update~~ :'>

OMG guys! have you already seen their good gracious mcm polaroids?? o

that was one freakin hellish marketing strategy! I literally cannot even! I cant even! I have lost my ability to even and I am sooo unable to even. Ugh! *cough, cough*  uhm, so basically. they are too freakin hot and adorable and dazzling and stunning and asdfghjklasdfghjk       !!

 (pretty much me rn)

Uh, Err, Sorry for the sudden outburst. :p

Until next update~ please keep on supporting Trip then Fall~ Love you guys! :'>