Missing!

Trip then Fall

 

Chapter 14


 

Jun Hye POV

'Did they really stop?' Jun Hye thinks as she walks towards her locker without any 'incident' happening to her.

She doesn't want to admit it but it's all thanks to you.

'Ugh. okay. I shall thank her later.'


'But it's still her fault why I got bullied.'


'Jun Hye, you know it yourself that it's your fault 'cause you're such a b*tch before.'

 

Truth to be told, Jun Hye already starts to reflect her wrong doings. Because of what happen to her, she start to feel how hurtful those things she blindedly does before. It's just that her pride couldn't immediately take all the fault so she's putting it to you.

She opens her locker's door to get some books when she noticed a white envelope on it. 'does another student drop it to shame me?'

 

DIE.

.

GO TO HELL B*TCH!!

 

Those are the words she's expecting tyo see, but instead, what welcomes her is the thing that made her cry her eyes all night

My necklace..

Mom, I got it back..

She hurriedly put it on then notice the paper indicated with it in the envelope.

Jun Hye,

I heard you said that this necklace was given to you by your mom. And by the look in your eyes, I know that this thing is really important to you. I know the feelings of a daughter towards her mom. I know how a daughter loves her mom so much and value all the things that came from her. 

Jun Hye, I know how mad you are at me. But I hope that someday, we can be friends. Even though we're not close friends or even friends, if you need someone to lean on, I will always be there..

                                                                       

                                                                                                                                                                        _________

 

"You, pabo!" Jun Hye said as she wipes her cheeks and eyes.

She doesn't know when her tears started to fall. She can't even explain her emotion she's feeling right now. All she just know is that all the things she thought, said and did to you was very wrong. 

 

"I wanted you to lose on this battle I made when in the first place I've already lose and you've already won.." she admitted.

 

"I'm sorry ____. Thank you so much.." she utters as she hold her necklace tight, then walks towards the direction of your classroom.


___
 

 

"Where's ____?" she asked to other students.

 

"Why? To do your dirty plans again?" one student mocks.

Jun Hye expected this kind of scenario so she prepares herself and her pride.

 

"Okay.. guys, I know I did terrible things to you and I already realize that. I now know how harsh I've been before. But now, I already wanted to change and by doing so, I should apologize first for all my mistakes and also my past attitude. I am really really sorry.." her voice is sincere making all the students surprise.

 

They didn't expect that she would actually ask for their forgiveness.

 

"..and u uhm, I'm asking where ____ might have be, because I wanted to say sorry and to say thank you too. For helping me despite all the mess I caused her.." she said.

 

"U  uh.. Jun Hye.. ____ is right. We should've not bullied you. We are sorry too and we're accepting you apologies." one student stated as and the other students agreed.

 

"Thank you! Thank you so much everyone." her eyes starts to become damp again.

 

"Oh by the way, ____ went outside. I heard her talking about forgetting something."

 

"Yeah. Maybe she went to Sehun or went back home." 

 

"Oh. is that so? Okay, I'll just come back later." she bows then cheerfully went out of the room.

'I never expect that it'll feel this good. Being understood by someone because they really do not because they needed to.'

 

 

Meanwhile..

You already went to your house and already brought the USB with you back. You decided to ride a taxi to avoid being late. As you're about to enter the school's gate, you didn't expect that you would experience again the same thing your mind chooses to forget a long time ago. An incident that triggered your life to change forever.

You felt your body shiver by the sudden fear that only the instict of your body can remember. 

 

"Hel  !" you didn't got the chance to finish your scream because everything around you turns black.

 

 

 

Mixed POVs

 

"Where is ____?" Sehun asked the two of your classmate that are about to go out. It was already break time and he was about to fetch you but he can't find you in your room.

 

"U uh. She hasn't come back yet." the other girl stutters feeling tense in front of Sehun and EXO.

 

"Eeh~ where did ____-ah go? Do you know?" Tao asked.

 

The two girls look on each other first before answering.

"Actually, she's been gone ever since before the first period started."

 

"Yeah."

 

"What?!" Sehun's burted out almost like a roar.

 

"U uhm, we heard her looking for something. We thought maybe she would go to your room to ask you." the other girl stammers by sudden increase of Sehun's voice.

 

"Maybe she went back home." the other girl added.

 

"Okay, thanks." Sehun said as he pulls his cellphone out from his pocket.

 

"Come on, sunshine. Answer the phone." Sehun waited for the other line to pick up but no one answers. He doesn't like the feelings that starts to creep in him.

 

"Tao-yah! Look for her around the school. I'll check if she's at home." then he dashes off towards the parking lot to get his car with full of anxiety and worries.

 

___

 

"Did ____ from from room 1502 went here?" Sehun immediately asked the staff.

 

"Yes Sir. But that was around 7 in the morning." the staff answered.

 

"7? Did she leave already?"

 

"Yes Sir. I think she just came back to get something because after a few minutes, she went out again."

 

"Okay, thanks." Sehun then rushes back to school.

.

.

 

"I can't find her." Tao said.

 

"Me too." the other members state the same.

 

"Ugh! Where are you ____?" Sehun feeling helpless, punch the wall making his knuckles bleed and his hyungs surprise.

This guy is really serious.

He really loves her.

Our maknae is a man now. 

We should find her or he'll go crazy.

Different opinion is running in their minds when Sehun suddenly walks in a super fast pace towards the other side of the school building. Upon reaching one room, he roughly bangs the door open making the whole class jump out of their skin. 


His eyes roam the room and walk towards that one possible cause of all of this. 

"Where is ____?" he asked as he grabs her arms harshly making her stand up from her seat.

 

"W what? What are you talking about?" Jun Hye replied in shock.

 

"Where is ____?! You're behind all this aren't you?!" his grip tightens.

 

"What are you talking about?" she winces.

 

"____ is missing! And you're the only one who have grudge againts her." his eyes' full of anger.

 

"S she's missing?" Jun Hye is really shock by his statement.

 

"Yes she is and don't act like you're innocent!" he shouted.

 

"I will never do anything to hurt her anymore." her eyes starts to form tears.

 

"I why would I believe you?"

 

"B because.. because she helped me. Despite all the worst things I have done to her, she still accepted me." her tears starts to fall.

"I know I am such a bad girl before and I know you won't believe me, and I deserve it. But that's really the truth." she added.

 

"She looks like she's telling the truth Sehun." Suho stated and Sehun releases her.

 

"Oh God!" Sehun then kicks the chair.

 

"Since when she was missing?" Jun Hye carefully asked the other members because she knows she couldn't or shouldn't make any conversation with Sehun; not right now.

 

"Since this morning." Lay answered.

 

Jun Hye then remembers one of the most possible culprit.

"Min Eun noona!" she bursted out making everyone around turn towards her way.

"She's the most possible candidate I could think about. But I don't know where she could possibly be. I'm sorry.." she looks down.

 

Everyone was thinking who that girl might be when Tao and Kai exclaimed,

"Ah! Isn't that the girl who confess to you before?" said Kai.

 

"Yeah! The psychotic one that we meet in a bar and keeps on hitting on you then starts to demand for your time." Tao added in full details.

 

"I thought she had already stopped when you turned her down. It's been almost a year." Kai shakes his head in disbelief.

 

Sehun starts to remember the girl they're talking about then feels his blood run cold when he thinks of all the things she could possibly do to you. He knows how dangerous she can be if he'll base on her actions before.

"_____.." he calls out your name as if you'll hear him. One word yet full of emotion, telling you to just hold on and trust him.

 


 

Hi guys~ I just want to announce that Trip then Fall is almost reaching its end.

I would like to thank all for you for all of your support. I want to say thank you to all of my subscribers who trusted me to give them delight. I really really appreciate it guys.

Then those who keeps on commenting and giving feedback, really, thank you so so much. Specially, to junexjune, the very first one who posted comment, thank you so much.. To  superdupper~ thank you for the frequent comment everytime I updated. ^_^ and also to Caren91, I really really appreciate it guys. Beacause of your comments, I become more and more inspired on writing this story.  Thank you so so much!! 

Saranghamnida~ <3