What you give, what you get

Trip then Fall

Chapter 11


 

The next day, Jun Hye is walking quietly as she enter the school. She observes everyone and how they act that morning, but other than not giving her any attention, there's no unsual all over the place.  'Did he really mean what he said yesterday?' she thought. She casually walks in just like how she always do. She could almost believe that they had spared her, 'Maybe they drop the punish   '  when a bucket of ice cold water was thrown to her face. 

"Good morning Jun Hye-sshi." the students greeted while laughing. 

"YOU SON OF A   !" she irritatedly screams.

"Why Jun Hye? Aren't you used to this kind of situation?" the other girl said.

"We've been doing this for how many years already." the other one added.

"Oh~ or maybe not? because the princess here haven't experience that yet." a guy chuckled.

"Oh yes! Because all she knows to do is leading the sanctions and hardening the 'punishments'." the other one who got bullied by Jun Hye stated as she grits her teeth.

"Now, Jun Hye, your highness," the guy and other students chuckled because of his address to her.

"..let me remind you the last and most important rule here.  'It is your choice whether you want to follow or to disobey these rules, but always remember, WHAT YOU GIVE, IS WHAT YOU GET.' " everyone has a smirk on their faces.

"You've been bullying many students here Jun Hye, you and your so-called friends. They are just afraid of busting you out because of your b*tchy antics and being the self-proclaimed queeka of this school." one girl affirms with an obvious grudge in her voice.

"Yeah! and you all are going to pay for this!!" Jun Hye threatens as she goes out of the room and rushes to the comfort room. 

She entered the comfort room cursing those student and most of all the girl that she despises the most.
"You will pay for this big time, _____." she swears as s
he stares at the mirror, clenching her fist when suddenly, her phone rings.

_____________

 Incoming call..
Min Eun 
Noona

____________

"Noona?"

                                                                              "I heard what's happening there inside, Jun Hye."

"Ne. I'm in the ing pit!
And it's because of the girl's fault!
"

                                                                               "That b*tch has cause so much trouble." her voice is calm but full of threats.

"Too much trouble to be exact."

                                                                               "That's why I need you to get rid of that b*tch in that school!" she yells.

"B  but EXO is always with her. 
They never fail to keep an eyes on her. 
A  and most of the students

here seems to like her." she carefully answers.

                                                                                 "!!" Jun Hye hears lots of things crashing.

                                                                                 "So I guess we need a help from the outside, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

                                                                                  "Find someone who will get that b*tch out of that damn school! Away from my
                                                                                     oppa! Someone who hates her and have a grudge on her. Look for anyone who                                                                                           could help us!"  
she yell again before cutting her.

 

Sometimes, she thinks that Min Eun noona have some kind of psychological problem. Like sometimes she's calm, then will just suddenly, put a rampage like a mad lioness; mostly when it's about Sehun oppa. She sometimes think that she's super obsess with him, but shrugs it off and thinks that she just likes him that much. 

______

It is lunch break and Jun Hye was eating all by herself. Her so-called friends never dare to  talk to her, let alone look at her. They're just on the other table, eating as if they never knew her at all. The girls started to gasp and squeal suddenly because of the arrival of EXO, and to her surprise, without you. Jun Hye observed and noticed that Tao isn't with them so she can pretty much assume he's with you.

'Just to keep the b*tch safe? This is too much! Ugh! She can die where ever she is.' She was about to move her out of the place but something happen making her curious; Sehun is looking for the guy who made his girl eat food with cashew. The crew has been suspended for days. 

"Sir I am so sorry. I really didn't know that they put cashews in it. They did not list it in the ingredients." the guy pleadingly said.

"You think that's acceptable?! You almost kill someone because of your recklessness!" Sehun growls. 

The show is getting fun when you suddenly appear, stoping him again. You grab Sehun's hands and squeeze it, with an indication of wanting him to stop. He looks at you and sent him the message that he's being too much.

"Mr. Oh and Ms. ____ we really are very sorry for the past incident. We admit our carelessness and promise that we won't let this kind of thing happen again." the head stated.

"I don't want this kind of incident to happen again." Sehun said as he turns his back on the crew.

"Yes Sir! I will talk to him and to all of my crew." They bowed.

Jun Hye watches you with EXO as you exit the cafeteria. She's gritting her teeth while watching how close you became with them. 

_________

After class. 

Jun Hye was looking for her necklace when she heard guys talking. She doesn't mean to hear it but she thinks it's the head and his crew.

"Please Sir! I need this job. My daughter is sick and I'm saving money for her operation." a guy said.

"I'm sorry Jun Ho but I really needed to do this. It's one of the board director's son we are talking about here." the head.

"But how about my daughter? Please Sir, give me a second chance, I'm begging you." the guys pleads.

"But I need to be certain Jun Ho. When this school chose our service to be incharge in it's cafeteria, It became one of my luckiest day. This kind of opportunity rarely knocks. I mean, it's one of the most prestigious school in town. So please, I hope you can understand that." the head said with finality in his voice, then leaves.

"Just because they are from rich families!" the guy cried.

Jun Hye suddenly remembers something then walks forward where a man was left unemployed.

"Uhm, ahjussi?"

 


 

Update~ <3

Happy Valentine's Day guys~ :'>