Always watching you

Trip then Fall

 Chapter 9


Your POV

"Mom.. I'm scared.." you hug your mother's waist. 

"Ssshh.. hush baby.." she wipes the tears that pass your cheeks.

"But I can't.." your eyes full of pleading. 

"Ssshh.. it's going to be alright.." she kissed your cheeks then suddenly you feel like she starts to become farther and farther.

"Mommy.. don't leave me please.." you cried as you try to run after her but you can't seem to get to her.

"I'm just always here baby.. and you have him.. he will never leave you.." she gave you a tender smile though still drifting away..

"Come on.. show mommy your sweetest smile sweetheart..
I love you so much baby.."

Baby..

Baby...

"Baby..." 

"Mom..." you feel a warm hand caressing your cheeks *he's actually wiping your tears.* You blink your eyes a few times trying to get use to the brightness of the surroundings.

"Sehun.." you whispers when your eyes landed on the man you always long to see.

"You're dreaming sunshine.." he stated as he wipes your tears. Your body automatically moves up to hug him. Sehun, although got surprised, tenderly hugs you back. 

"My mom.." you weep.

"Sssh.. I'm here.." he rubs your back gently.

"Thank you.." you look him in the eyes and close your eyes when he cuts the distance between your faces and kisses you. He stares in your eyes and hugs you again though a bit tighter this time.

"I'm so glad you're okay now.. I'm so worried." his voice's shaking.

You can't help crying with the intensity of emotions you're feeling now.

"We need to be extra cautious because cashews are everywhere." he seriously stated.

"Ne.." you replied then,  "Wait.. how did you know that I have an allergy in cashew nuts?"

"Huh?? Uh, because.." he scratches the back of his head.

"Because he's been stalking you." answered by Luhan who just arrived and now entering the room with Minseok.

"Hyung!" Sehun hissed.

Both guys' laugh because of the redness of their maknae's face. 

"You've been stalking me..?" you echoed Luhan's statement.

"Sehun, she's asking you.." Minseok called out still grinning from ear to ear.

Sehun exhales hopelessly then, "Uh, err.. oh! they brought food."

"Yeah, for you guys." Luhan answered.

"You haven't eaten yet?" you surprisedly asked Sehun.

"Ne.. waiting for you." he replied sheepishly.

"He never left your side since the minute you got admitted." Luhan said with an admiration in his eyes.

"But it's already evening.." you worriedly said.

"It's okay. Since you're already awake, we can eat together now." he is smiling as he opens the foods.

Sehun and you started eating. Luhan and Minseok decided to bid their goodbye to go home. The other members left earlier and will just come back tomorrow morning. After you ate, he help you lay on the hospital bed again.

"Take more rest sunshine.. The doctor said you could already go home tomorrow." he tucks you in and kisses your forehead.

"Ne~ but, Sehun-ah, how did you know I have an allergy in cashews?"

He clearly see the curiosity in your eyes as you ask him. "Because I always watch you.."

He looks sincerely in your eyes. "I always watch you everytime you eat in the cafeteria or anywhere I could see you. I still don't know then why you always catch my eyes or why I always get drawn in your presence; in you.."

He puts the strands of your that scatter on your face to the back of your ears then continues, 
"Then, I noticed that you always asked the same question everytime you eat there, and everytime the menu has a cashew on it, you'll just utter an apology and leave the cafeteria with nothing but dejected look or just an ice cream. Also, when I'm looking for something to cook in your kitchen, you have different varieties of nuts but there are no cashews. So by then, I suspected that you're might be allergic to it."  he his lip then laughs awkwardly. "I sound like a stalker, ha ha." 

"Aniya.. It's because of you that I'm safe now; that nothing worse happen to me.Thank you Sehun-ah.." you smile at him. 

"Anything for you.. I promise to always watch over you. To always protect you, and be by your side forever." he kisses you forehead again and caresses your head until you fall asleep.

____

Bird chirping and rays of the sun that passes through the window woke you up. You then feel a warm hand hovering yours. You look on your side and see the man that you never get tired to see. Subconsciously, your hand brushes his hair. 'He really stayed with me.. Thank you Sehun-ah.'

"Hmm.. _____-ah.." he whispers. You giggle when your ears pick up what he's uttering in his sleep. Hearing your voice, he moves up his head and looks at you. "_____-ah! You're already awake!" 

"Ne~" you answered still smiling. 

"Why? What are you smiling about? Enjoyed watching me sleep?" he teased.

"Yah~ no I'm not." you feel your cheeks hot.

"Ayeee~ no need to deny it." he said still teasing and to your surprise, he kisses you on your forehead.

"BY the way, good morning sunshine~ " then show his bone melting smile again. You started to feel the butterflies in your stomach again when,

"Yah, yah, yah!" Baekhyun noisily enters the room with the other members.

"Isn't it too early for those mushy words?" Kai said as if feeling sick of first-time-in-their-existence-that-sehun-is-being-such-a-mushy-talker though glad that his friend finally found the girl who can make understand the real meaning of love.

"SHUT UP JONGIN!" he hissed then stands up. 

"hi ____-ah~" Tao made his way to the other side of your bed without being noticed by the others.

"I brought fruits for you~" he put the basket of fruits on the bedside table and moves closer to you.

"How are you feeling now?" he sweetly ask. You got shocked by the way he talks and moves. He's not the kind of guy what he's apperance screams out. 'I thought he is cold and arrogant. But that's the very opposite of his real attitude.'

"Thank you.. I'm okay now." you smile back at him. You don't know why but you don't feel awkward or uncomfortable with him as well as the other members. They don't appear like what you thought they were. They also seem different when they are in school. 'Though they were surrounded by many girls, they seem to be a good guys.'

"Yah Tao! Move your away from my girl!" Sehun immediate sit back and slap Tao's hands on the side of your bed.

"Whoa! Someone's jealous here~" Chanyeol teased and everyone laughs.

"Yah hyung! stop teasing."

"By the way, let us introduce ourselves." Suho suggested.

 They introduce themselves to you and you to them, then you started talking with them or should you say, they started interviewing you.They are really friendly and fun to be with. They never let you feel awkward or out of place. 

"So now we know the reason why Sehun never go to bars with us anymore." Chen said while chuckling.

"Yeah! That's why! I'm really wondering then why the infamous party guy, Sehun doesn't want to go to bars anymore." Baekhyun added.

"Well atleast we know that it's because of a girl not because he doesn't want to be with us." Lay said.

"Ne~ and I like you ____-ah~" Tao voices out cutely out of the blue.

"Yah Zitao! What are you saying?" Sehun bawls.

"Wae?? I like her for you, duh?" Tao can't help rolling his eyes by Sehun's protectiveness.

"Ah.. good then." Sehun grins.

"Oh~ Sehun-ah,  ____-ah, I think we should be going now. We will still going to school." Kyungsoo stated while looking at his wristwatch.

"Ah yeah.. we need to go now." Suho agreed.

"Ne~" you both answered.

"See at school~" Baekhyun and Kai chirped.

"Bye guys~" Chen bids his goodbye then goes out together with the other members.

"We're now leaving our dearest maknae to your care ____-ah. Please take care of him." Chanyeol winked at you before going out of the room.

"____-ah, bye bye~" Tao waves at you then looks at Sehun, "Yah Sehun! Take care of ____-ah properly."

"Tch, you think you still need to say that? I always do that; and I'll always will." Sehun proudly yet sincerely stated then turns to you, "Ne?"

"Ne.." you answered with a smile as you stare back at him.

 


 

Update weee~ :'>

pretty much longer that usual. yey~
btw, please look forward to the upcoming chapters and please don't get tired supporting
Trip then Fall~ <3

saranghajaaa~ <3