Another Definition of Rude

Upside Down

Seung Yoon attracted another student as he entered the last class that day. His puffy eyes made Soo Jung swayed beside him at the class.

"What's happening?" Soo Jung asked as Seung Yoon started sobbing again.

"My guitar pick is gone," Seung Yoon said between his cry as Soo Jung's jaw hung open.

"Is he drunk?" Jinri, Soo Jung's friend stared at the breakdown Seung Yoon.

"I don't know," Soo Jung replied.

"My pick!" Seung Yoon hugged Soo Jung and cried as the latter tried to push him away.

"Yaah don't hug me like that! People think that I'm in relationship with you!" She pushed Seung Yoon away.

"You know what my orientation is," Seung Yoon wiped his tears with his finger while pouting cutely as JinrI fought the urge to squeal.

"But still, so, spill it, what's the problem about that guitar pick?" Soo Jung asked.

"It's my first pick," He answered sadly.

"Can you just buy a new one?" Jinri asked.

"NO!" Seung Yoon barged as everyone stunned to hear the loud voice including a certain someone who entered the class.

"Weird. No one is commenting!" Soo Jung realized something different.

"Uhhh... because of that," Jinri pointed at the new guy as Seung Yoon turned to see him too and stunned because of the fierce stares shot by those sharp eyes.

"Heck! Look at his eyes and hair. I don't know that 5:5 never look that good on a guy," Soo Jung said as JinrI shocked to see Seung Yoon's jaw because it was hung open.

"Wow he is cool!" Seung Yoon's eyes sparkled as his eyes met with that man's.

"Oh he's walking here! Do you somehow know him?" Soo Jung shocked.

"Staring at people is rude," The man suddenly spoke as the two girls' jaw hung open in instant, Seung Yoon flinched by the sudden change of persona, and everyone was now staring at the group.

"Who said that I'm staring at you only? You barged into the room like that so how people didn't notice you?" Seung Yoon harshly said as Soo Jung sighed and Jinri gasped in shock.

"What happen with him?" Jinri shook Soo Jung's shoulder.

"Fierce Seung Yoon is out," Soo Jung face palmed upon the unnecessary tense between the new guy and Seung Yoon.

"Ehem. Do I interrupt something?" A voice heard as the students ran to their respectable place including Seung Yoon and the blunt man.

The atmosphere between them was suffocated not only Soo Jung but also all the student around their seat. This new guy somehow had some aura that attracted both girls and boys. Droopy eyebrows made him looked so pissed-off every time while his sharp eyes said that he was angry at people.

Somehow Seung Yoon noticed the gentle voice type in this man but decided to fly it away because his words were sharp and blunt.

"Good morning everyone! Welcome to the new term of this semester. I'm your beloved music history teacher, call me Seungri," The lecturer began as the female student somehow squealed in whisper.

Tick

Toc

Tick

Toc

Seung Yoon stared at the clock and huffed. He didn't like this kind of lecture. He better sat on the music performance class with his guitar. Luckily, after this was that practical class. The blunt man attracted his vision because he looked as bored as him too. Sometimes he puffed his cheeks in annoyance while staring at the clock and Seung Yoon found it cute.

"Now to finish this lecture. Let me give you a project to do in this semester," Seungri said as all students groaned in despair due to the first assignment in this new semester.

"To make this fun. I already prepared a bowl of papers which filled with your names. Everyone please come to the front and took one paper. And voila! He or she is your partner for the whole semester," He grinned as everyone anticipated the result.

One by one, the student came to the front, took one paper, and groaned or squealed or screamed hysterically because they got a nerd one, or epic one. Seung Yoon gulped because heck, Jinri was collapsed on the floor because he got the most handsome guy in class, Ren and Soo Jung almost vomited because she got one nerd. He stood up when Seungri called his name and pick on paper.

"Oh!" Seung Yoon opened the paper and read the name.

"Nam Taehyun," He spoke as the man on the corner stood up to join him.

"You again!" The same cocky man who insulted him earlier said and Seung Yoon's blood seemed to boil.

"Hell! Can I switch with another person? Pretty please?" Seung Yoon put his puppy eyes towards the amused Seungri that recognized the enemy tense between those two.

"Nope you can't," Seungri smiled as Seung Yoon pouted and walked to sit with that jerk.

"Don't even sit beside me," Taehyun hissed as Seung Yoon moved to sit at the back.

"Now please discuss the topic listed on the board and choose. The class end here and do submit the project on time! Bye everyone!"

Taehyun grabbed his bag and went first without saying goodbye to Seung Yoon. He wasn't in need to work on that project and better postponed it.

"Yah! Wait! Should we choose the topic first?!" Seung Yoon bragged as Taehyun stopped.

"You choose," Taehyun finally said as he walked away.

"Brat," Seung Yoon turned to his belongings and packed it.

He moved to the front and noticed something attached on a chair beside Taehyun's. A nasty bubble gum glued on the seat as Seung Yoon cringed. But then he realized something.

"Fine, he was nice or I'll end up having a bubble gum on my ," He murmured and stormed to his practice room.