Scream Like a Banshee

Upside Down

Special for this guy's birthday hahaha


The sun shining brightly to the apartment room while a body rolled to the side of the bed. He didn't want to wake up, ever.

TEEEEENGGG!!

A honk heard as he jolted up in shock.

"FIREEE! FIREEE," He screamed while running to the living room.

"What are you doing hyung?" Seung Yoon's voice heard as Seung Hoon stopped.

"I heard a sirene! Where's the fire?!" Seung Hoon shouted in panic.

"You're dreaming hyung! There's no fire here," Seung Yoon casually reheated the night leftover with the microwave.

"What?! No?!"

"Go and have your breakfast," Seung Yoon smiled as they sat together.

"Okay," Seung Hoon sat diligently and Seung Yoon went to take a bath.

"How is it?"

"So fun hyung! He screamed like a banshee!" Seung Yoon laughed out loud but shutted himself so Seung Hoon couldn't hear.

"Wait until my turn."

"Fine hyung. See you at campus."

***

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Taehyun stared as people that Mino gathered really made the set.

"I want to make him a star in a day. Beside the students are happy to perform like in a festival," Mino grinned as Taehyun nodded.

"Fine then."

***

"Hurry up hyung!" Seung Yoon shouted as Seung Hoon ran wild like a buffalo.

"Where's my socks? Where's my bag?" He asked panickly as Seung Yoon sighed.

"Go without them. You never take notes anyway," Seung Yoon said as he pulled Seung Hoon away to the university.

Both of the Seungs entered the yard and stopped right away to face the crowd in front of them.

"There's no single announcement about this," Seung Hoon said as Seung Yoon nodded.

"Hey! Look! Food!" Seung Yoon pointed as Seung Hoon cheered.

"Let's try everything!" They started to stroll along the stalls.

Seung Hoon bite a snack and smiled because it was so freaking delicious. He took another bite and munched it in delight...

3

2

1

"Gyaaah! It's hot! Hot!" Seung Hoon ran to search as Seung Yoon quickly grabbed a soda water.

"Drink hyung," Seung Yoon gave the water.

"Gyaaah! Why is sodaaa?! It's burning my tongue," Seung Hoon whined as his tears started to form.

"Drink the milk!" Seung Yoon grabbed the milk and Seung Hoon finally recovered.

"Let's see the stage then," Seung Yoon pulled his hyung to see the performer.

"Welcome everyone! After this band we will have a special performance from dance major! Who do you want to call?" A familiar voice heard as Seung Hoon shocked.

"Yaah what's he doing there?" Seung Hoon referred to Mino who stood there as the MC.

"Seung Hoon! Seung Hoon!!" People cheered and started to look at the hip hop baby lion.

"Okay okay," Seung Hoon accepted the challenge as Taehyun smirked behind the backstage.

"Here come my favorite part of torturing people," He prepared the water above the stage and the flour under the stage with another students.

Seung Hoon started to dance along with the music and people cheered everytime he did a smooth movement. Seung Yoon grinned in happiness while watching his watch. Taehyun counted to the time and let go a rope that he hold.

The stage became hilarious when a litre of water poured onto Seung Hoon as the latter gasped because it was cold.

"Gyaaah!!" He screamed and tried to get away from the water.

While he was doing some rapid movement to avoid the water, the floor dropped and he fell into a flour pool successfully.

"Before you get angry. Happy birthday Lee Seung Hoon!!" Mino said as Taehyun and Jinwoo (who just came after spending two hours to find the university, lost international kid, they said) brought the cake with a shining candle as Seung Hoon stunned on the flour.

"Oh my God so that's why everything went wrong!!" Seung Hoon threw a fist of flour upon the executor who laughed out loud.

People chanted the happy birthday song along with Seung Yoon who played the guitar.

"Blow the candle!" Jinwoo cheered.

"Thank you everyone!" Seung Hoon waved his hand in happiness.

"Yeah and guess how many viewers will like the video!" Taehyun grinned in mischief as he showed his phone.

"Yaaah! You guys!" Seung Hoon started to throw the floor upon everyone.