I Won't Go Anywhere

Upside Down

First to say,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG SEUNG YOON! ^^
WINNER's derpy crazy leader..


Jinwoo started to drive Minho's car in maximum speed. Taehyun couldn't say anything but he was soo panic and kept patting Seung Yoon's arm softly to wake him. Right after they reached the lobby. Taehyun stormed out with Minho while Seung Hoon accompany Jinwoo to the parking lot.

"Emergency!" Taehyun shouted as the nurses came with the bed.

They followed the nurse until the emergency unit door. Taehyun almost cursed when the nurse didn't allow him to come inside. Minho apologized and pulled Taehyun away.

"Stay calm!" Minho hold both Taehyun's shoulder with a strong grip.

"Breath," The older instructed again as Seung Hoon and Jinwoo arrived there.

"How is he?" Jinwoo asked.

"He is in there. We don't know yet," Minho led Taehyun to sit.

They all waited almost half an hour but Taehyun felt like it was five or six hours. He was somehow worried to death about Seung Yoon's condition. Especially when he had a recital in few days. The doctor came out and Jinwoo, being the oldest, quickly stood up and spoke to the doctor.

"What did he say?" Seung Hoon waited for Jinwoo's answer.

"He got dengue fever," Jinwoo weakly said.

"That need two weeks for recovery," Taehyun murmured in shock.

"Oh my God two? Gosh he got recital," Minho realized.

"We should inform the university," Jinwoo said.

"I will do it right away," Seung Hoon took his phone and made a call.

"Excuse me? Who's Seung Yoon-ssi's relative?" A nurse came out.

"His parents aren't here so we are the one who stay with him," Seung Hoon explained as he ended the call.

"Please follow me to deal with some administrations," She said and Seung Hoon quickly followed the nurse.

He was told to fill some forms when he remembered about tomorrow. A desperate sighs heard as he wrote all details he knew about Seung Yoon. But he wouldn't make this sad, ever. He knew he must worked on something to cherish his bestfriend.

"Are you done?" A voice jolted him as he saw Taehyun there.

"Almost done," Seung Hoon showed the form and Taehyun's eyes widened.

"What happen?" Minho and Jinwoo came too, surprised with Taehyun's expression.

"We got a plan to do," Seung Hoon said as everyone nodded in agreement.

***

Seung Yoon groaned and tried to open his eyes the moment he felt like awake. The white ceiling visibled as he absorb the atmosphere to know where he was.

Hospital? Why am I here? He silently asked as he wanted to sit up.

His body felt like wrecking down and it hurted him. So he didn't try again after the pain throbbed him on the head.

Where is everybody?

"Yoon?" A voice greeted as Seung Yoon turned to see Jinwoo who entered the room.

"Hyung?"

"Oh my God he's awake! I'm gonna call the nurse!" Minho who came inside too quickly stormed outside for the nurse.

"What happened?" Seung Yoon weakly asked.

The nurses who came inside left his question unanswered. After they left, Jinwoo dragged a chair and sat next to the bed.

"You got dengue fever," Jinwoo answered at last.

"But hyung... My recital, is tomorrow," Seung Yoon's tears started to form on his eyes.

"Yoon!" Seung Hoon stormed inside and quickly saw his brother.

Taehyun stepped inside slowly, he didn't want to see Seung Yoon cried. Jinwoo and Seung Hoon patted Seung Yoon's arm to calm him down while Minho didn't know what to do. He bit his lips in anger because why on earth he must got sick before the recital. But being angry wasn't helping so he tried to compose himself as he walked closer to Seung Yoon.

"Taehyun?" Seung Yoon turned to face him as Jinwoo signalled Minho and Seung Hoon to follow him outside.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun asked.

"Not really."

"Please don't make us worried again," Taehyun snapped out of the blue.

"Sorry...," The latter pouted.

"Don't pout!" Taehyun blurted.

"But I'm sad, tomorrow is my recital," Seung Yoon sadly said.

"Don't worry. Seung Hoon hyung told your condition and you can have it when you're healthly," Taehyun replied.

"Really?! Oh my, thank God. But.. but.. I can't watch your performance!" Seung Yoon realized and he almost cried again.

"Yaah! My performance isn't that important. Care about your health first."

"But I want to see you sing and play the piano. I saw your music and thought that It'll be great if I can go so-."

"Shut up or I will kiss you right away," Taehyun snapped as he wanted the floor to swallow him down because where the heck those words formed in his mind.

Seung Yoon's eyes widened and he shutted his mouth instantly. His heart beat increased. The butterflies in his stomach didn't go away because of Taehyun's words. Taehyun also didn't know what to do and they just engulfed in silence.

"Will you really do that?" Taehyun turned to see Seung Yoon who said that in shock.

"Go sleep," Taehyun turned his gaze away and wanted to walk outside.

"Don't go," Seung Yoon murmured. "I don't want to be alone."

"I will call everyone," Taehyun stood up and walked outside.

"Pabo!!" Minho smacked on the younger's head the moment he came out from the room.

"Yaah! What's that for?" Taehyun hollered.

"We should get ready for this and you are the main star," Seung Hoon pointed at Taehyun whose face got redder.

"Can I just not doing this?" Taehyun pleaded.

"So you don't like him?" Minho asked.

"I like him!" Taehyun stormed as the hyungs laughed.

"What a confession," Jinwoo smiled and Taehyun's jaw hung open.

"Oh God my head hurts," He found his words again as the hyungs dragged him away.

***

Seung Yoon turned to the clock. It was five hours ago when they visited him but now he didn't see them around. He huffed in lonelinest. The light had been dimmed by the nurse and he started to feel sleepy.

Suddenly the light as Seung Yoon blinked his eyes several times to adjust his vision.

"Happy birthday!!" Seung Yoon shocked to see everyone, even doctors and nurses who came inside with some atributes and trumpets.

He only remembered about his upcoming recital but didn't remember about his own birthday. He began to sob again as Jinwoo hugged him with laughs echoing at the back.

"Yoon, don't cry," Jinwoo said as Taehyun who brought the cake pushed ahead by Minho and Seung Hoon.

"Make a wish and blow the candle!" Seung Hoon reminded as Minho prepared his cellphone camera.

Seung Yoon closed his eyes and made a wish, later everybody applaused when he blew the candle. Taehyun couldn't help but smile because his hyung looked so happy even he was sick.

"Thank you," Seung Yoon bowed upon his sitting position as the doctor and nurses congratulated him before they were back to duty.

"So that's why you left me in this boring room alone," Seung Yoon whined as Jinwoo awed the cuteness.

"Do eat the cake first okay," Jinwoo said as he gave the fork to Taehyun.

"Eh? Why it's on me?" Taehyun asked in confusion.

"Feed him!" Seung Hoon hollered as he and Minho sliced the cake.

"O-okay," Taehyun took the cake and slowly gave it to the birthday boy.

"Thank you," Seung Yoon beamed and awed the taste of the cake.

"Don't eat too much," Minho reminded because Seung Yoon was sick now.

"Uuu okay," Seung Yoon replied.

"You should take your rest," Taehyun noticed the tiredness in the latter's face.

"Yes you should," Jinwoo agreed.

"You guys go home. I will take care of him," Taehyun arranged the cake on a table in the room.

"For real?" Minho didn't believe as Seung Hoon chuckled.

"Okay then. I'll leave my dearest dongsaeng here. Tomorrow we'll come again," Seung Hoon patted Seung Yoon's head and Minho hugged him too.

"I will be back too with your favorite food okay?" Jinwoo asked.

"Oh my God hyung! I don't work-I mean we don't work for days!" Seung Yoon realized as Jinwoo laughed.

"Don't worry I got that cover up. That two guys is compatible for the place," Jinwoo pointed to Minho and Seung Hoon.

"I will come tomorrow night for the work," Taehyun said.

"It's okay, you can be with him now and make sure that he's okay," Jinwoo assured the youngest.

"Besides you should practice for your recital," Minho reminded as Taehyun dropped his bag.

"OMG!! I haven't practice!" He panickly ran all over the place until Seung Hoon caught his back collar.

"Just do it here!" Seung Hoon snapped as Taehyun froze.

"Good idea," Taehyun sighed in relief and began to spread all the partitures on the couch and floor.

Seung Yoon watched in amusement to see how Taehyun worked. He seemed so concentrate and didn't even bulge a bit when the nurse brought the dinner to him.

"Tae? You should eat," Seung Yoon said but Taehyun didn't even notice it.

"Tae??" Seung Yoon decided to step down from the bed.

"Taehyun?" Seung Yoon called again as Taehyun turned to see the sick boy stood up weakly beside the bed.

"Yaah! What are you doing?" Taehyun rushed to help Seung Yoon back to bed.

"I want you to have dinner too," Seung Yoon pouted while pointing at his food.

Taehyun softened to see the concern in the latter's eyes. He decided to go outside for a while to buy something to eat. Seung Yoon nodded happily and waited patiently. Taehyun ran down and sighed in relief to find a decent restaurant near the hospital. After buying a porridge (he didn't want to eat that much due to the stress), he went again to Seung Yoon's room.

"That was fast," Seung Yoon chuckled.

"I don't want to leave you alone. Besides you need to eat the food, and the medicine," Taehyun sat and they started eating.

"Are you okay with that porridge only?" Seung Yoon asked.

"I still have your cake here, as the dessert," Taehyun replied.

"Well then, I'm sorry I can't watch you later in the recital," Seung Yoon murmured in sudden.

"Your health is more important than the recital," Taehyun ate another spoon of porridge.

They continued eating in silence and Taehyun gladly helped Seung Yoon to take the medicine afterwards.

"Now get a good sleep," Taehyun pulled the blanket higher.

"Can you stay here? Maybe just until I fall asleep?" Seung Yoon pleaded.

"Fine," Taehyun sat and watched Seung Yoon who closed his eyes.

Soon after he noticed the steady breath, the sign of the sleeping boy. He stretched his hand to Seung Yoon's har softly. He never paid attention this much to a person. His eyes, nose, lips attracted Taehyun's mind more than ever. Even sometimes he realized that he was being a bastard, Seung Yoon dealed with him patiently.

Is this love? He silently asked his own heart as he stood up and kissed Seung Yoon's forehead before going back to work on the song.


A/N : sorry if it's a bit crappy kekeke... but their interaction is still awkward (duh) hope they can settle it down in hehehe XD
Thank you guys for the encouraging comments! ^^
I love you all ^^