Invaded Mind

Upside Down

Taehyun swifted a bit and felt the wet fabric on his head. He moved that away and crooked his eyebrows in confusion on how he could get in here. That was not his bedroom after he recognized the different ceiling color. While sitting up, he turned aside just to find the sleeping Seung Yoon on a chair beside the bed with guitar on his lap.

"So that was his voice," Taehyun referred to some melodious song before he fell asleep.

His body felt better and he decided to examine the room. Pictures hanging neatly, showing some fresh expression of Seung Yoon and Seung Hoon. He even saw a family photo between the room's dimness.

Suddenly he heard someone's yawn and swifted his attention to Seung Yoon who stretched his hand but stopped when their eyes met.

"Oh you are awake. Feeling better?" Seung Yoon asked as he smiled.

"Better. Thanks," Taehyun couldn't speak any longer due to the stuntness upon Seung Yoon's affections.

"Well. You can take a bath -Seung Yoon stood up and landed his palm on Taehyun's forehead, much to the younger's shockness- Yeah you can go now," Seung Yoon went to his wardrobe and threw a new set of clothes for Taehyun.

Taehyun picked it up and went to the bathroom. Seung Yoon decided to go out straight to the kitchen.

"Well, time to make food for dinner," He hummed as the apartment door opened and Seung Hoon strolled inside with Minho.

"How's he?" Minho asked in concern.

"He's fine," Seung Yoon smiled in return as he told Seung Hoon to prepare the table.

Taehyun went out from the room while drying his hair as he caught the nice smell from the kitchen. Minho came while laughing to hear Taehyun's growling stomach. Seung Hoon led Taehyun to the dining room to have dinner together.

"So how are you?" Seung Hoon asked to Taehyun.

"Feeling so much better," Taehyun smiled.

"That's the cause for not sleeping you dumb," Minho playfully smacked Taehyun's head as the latter swayed his hand away.

"Yeah I'm sorry," Taehyun surrender as Seung Hoon caught another childish feature from the stoic interface.

"Food coming. Due to Taehyun's illness. Presenting the best porridge ever," Seung Yoon beamed as he came with an apron attached on his clothes and Taehyun couldn't be more distracted by how Seung Yoon fit the mother role in the house.

"The smell is great!" Minho wanted to take his portion but Seung Yoon slapped his hand away.

"Taehyun first," Seung Yoon put a full bowl of porridge in it and passed it to Taehyun.

"Th-Thank you," Taehyun murmured as Seung Yoon crooked his eyebrows upon the sudden embarrased expression.

"Hell! This is great! Where did you get the receipe?" Seung Hoon shoved another spoon to his mouth.

"Don't know. Just browsing," Seung Yoon joined them to eat.

"This is great. You got a talent in this," Taehyun said suddenly as both boys stared at him while Seung Yoon flushed red.

"Just eat," Seung Yoon murmured as he began to shove the spoon onto the porridge too.

Taehyun couldn't concertrate at his food and kept glancing at Seung Yoon who ate in silence. Both of Minho and Seung Hoon talked about classes also about the tests they were going to have next week.

"So what song did you prepared for the recital? You are the composer right?" Minho asked Taehyun as everyone's eyes drifted to him.

"I-I composed one song actually," Taehyun admitted.

"Woah wanna hear that," Seung Hoon replied.

"Just come to the recital. Who's the performer then?" Minho asked as Seung Yoon paid attention to everything said.

"Hey we got our recital schedule too. We should come to see each other," Seung Hoon's idea made Taehyun choked.

Seung Yoon silently shocked too because he needed to finish his own composed song too. Even he was a performer, his teacher wanted him to make some songs too. Hence he would perform one song made of himself and one song that he re-arranged. Because of this recital, he needed to practice his singing too. His voice was rough, match well with rock concept but not to harsh for ballad too.

They finished eating and Seung Yoon gladly voluntered to wash the dishes. Minho rushed in help too, leaving Taehyun crooked his eyebrows in confusion as he moved to the couch with Seung Hoon.

Seung Yoon and Minho washed the dishes in silence. Minho suddenly cleared his throat as he put one plate to its place.

"So, how about you and Taehyun?" Minho asked as Seung Yoon almost dropped the plate back to the sink.

"I don't know. Going better I guess?" Seung Yoon composed himself to answer the question.

"He's such a cold man isn't he?" Minho chuckled a bit.

"Of course! He is just cruel!" Seung Yoon beamed as Minho laughed.

"Yeah he's been like that for a long time. Like an ice. But still, after you came, he soften a bit," Minho concluded.

Seung Yoon remembered about the last encounter when he sang beside Taehyun and smiled a bit. He looked so weak before but at last he could survive.

A faint laugh heard as Minho revealed that Seung Hoon was probably watched the talent show on TV with Taehyun.

"Be nice to Taehyun, will you?" Minho asked seriously as Seung Yoon crooked his eyebrows in confusion.

"I will but why?"

"He's not that strong and I don't have right to tell you why," Minho sprinted to the living room to laugh with Seung Hoon, leaving Seung Yoon to think.

A slight touch on his neck made him looked down to a pick hanging on his neck. He touched it. A bit of happiness lingered in his heart. The moment Taehyun gave it was the best moment ever in his life. Blush formed on his cheek and he felt a pang in his heart. He frowned and realized that maybe this feelings grew again.

While rubbing his temple to calm down the thoughts, he agreed that Taehyun turned his life upside down.

***

"I don't," Taehyun murmured frustatingly as he brushed all the scrambled paper aside.

He was writing some new songs but nothing good came out. All that his mind thought was Seung Yoon who did this, did that, helped him when he was sick, took care of him. His smile, his laugh, the moment when he hugged him, topless. The thought of fast heart beat when Seung Yoon's body brushed to his when the latter embraced him right after he gave his pick back.

"I am not gay," He pulled his hair while standing up and went outside his room to stroll on the balcony.

"Are you okay man?" Minho showed up as Taehyun almost fell onto the floor.

"Stop frightening me with your sudden appearance!" Taehyun hissed.

"Wow what a rich vocabulary. That can make a song," Minho chuckled but Taehyun didn't angry at him anymore.

"Just, don't talk much," Taehyun said as he stared outside again.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes," Taehyun admitted right away because he trusted Minho like a brother.

"Seung Yoon right?" Minho's question knocked Taehyun off-guard.

"I'm not gay," Taehyun sternly said.

"But I am. You don't know when love plays you. Don't bother much to deny it. You will tire yourself," Minho replied as Taehyu stunned by the sudden confession.

"What? I thought you are straight!"

"I'm not!"

"You maybe fall in love with me?!" Taehyun swayed away with fear as Minho chuckled.

"Even I love you, it's not like that you think, bro. You are my best friend and I never do much skinships or what, right?"

"That's true. But how about Seung Yoon?"

"He cleary not."

"What?!" Taehyun turned to him again, looking bewildered about Seung Yoon's orientation.

"Then what? You can go gay for him right? Seung Hoon told me that your face when he hugged you was priceless," Minho grinned as Taehyun blushed.

"Yaaah! Don't bring that back again!" Taehyun rushed to chase Minho as the latter went back to the apartment.


A/N: sorry for some wrong grammars or words, and sorry if it's crappy, not feeling well this week due to the lack of sleep but still can't sleep earlier so still lack of it ._.