Horah!

Upside Down

"So, let me review this, you, went home with that brat after those epic moment in the class and even stayed at his apartment for a night? And you found your long lost pick?" Seung Hoon shocked by Seung Yoon's rants.

"That's because of you, stupid hyung who went home at 5 am sharp!" Seung Yoon protested.

Yeah, it happened to be Seung Yoon who fell asleep on the couch because of the tiring day and woke up with a blanket on him after the epic wrestling night because he insisted on getting his pick back.

Oh.

He remembered about that blanket thingy but didn't want to tell Seung Hoon about that. It must be Taehyun who did that.

And a sore back for sleeping on the uncomfortable place listed in his unfortunate night.

And OH! The pick! The pick!

"You should massage my back!" Seung Yoon ordered because he felt like a grandfather in back pain.

"Okay, okay, grandpa," Seung Hoon replied cheekily as Seung Yoon frowned in despair. "Let me massage you while you tell me the whole story."

***

"Open up!!" Seung Yoon knocked harshly as Taehyun ran to open the door.

"Yaaaah! What did I tell you about disturbing other people?!" Taehyun showed up with white v-neck shirt as Seung Yoon gasped in shock to see his pick hanging on Taehyun's neck.

"Give my pick back!" Seung Yoon wanted to grab the necklace but Taehyun swayed away.

"I found it so it's mine!"

"NO! That's mine!" Seung Yoon began to cry as Taehyun shocked by the sudden childish persona.

"It's mine now! Just give up on getting it," Taehyun smirked because he wanted to play a bit.

"Give it back!" Seung Yoon stormed to Taehyun as the latter prevented him by holding his head.

Seung Yoon struggled to get his pick but it ended with Taehyun who slammed the door in front of his face. He sobbed and went to lie on the couch also successfully fell asleep because he was tired.

Taehyun went out that midnight. He yawned while trying to walk normally to the kitchen because he was thirsty. A weird vision distracted him from the living room couch.

"Whoa," He gasped because he saw Seung Yoon curled up on the couch, sleeping like a baby.

"Duh," Taehyun decided to take one extra blanket and covered Seung Yoon who flinched a bit.

"He will have a sore back," The man pulled on Seung Yoon's feet to straight his position but Seung Yoon curled up again.

The latter sighed and went to his room again. He decided to end the day too after seeing the heavy sleeper on the couch.

Yeah, the morning came and he didn't see Seung Yoon everywhere but stopped onto a yellow post-it attached beside a cup of freshly brewed tea.

Thanks! But please give my pick back! :"(

Taehyun chuckled a bit and made a cup of warm tea for himself. He decided to unlock his necklace to give it back. It wasn't his and he wasn't that greedy so yeah, let him low his pride a bit, just a little bit.

He realized something missing in the apartment. Or, someone for exact.

"Yaah! Where's that hyung?" Taehyun dialled Minho's number but got no answer.

He didn't know Seung Yoon or Seung Hoon's number so finding their apartment was the solution to end this misery.

After taking a nice bath, he wore another new white shirt covered by the varsity jacket. His jeans attached perfect on his legs as he wore the shoes. Somehow he made it to the receptionist to ask for Seung Yoon's apartment number.

"It's in 1101," The female responded as Taehyun thanked her.

He entered the elevator and searched for the number.

"That hurts!" A faint shout heard as Taehyun crooked his eyebrows in confusion.

"Should I ring the bell?" He reached for the bell and rang it once.

"Wait!" A high noted voice heard along with a thud.

Taehyun shocked upon the side in front of him. It was Seung Hoon who opened the door...

Topless...

"Woah!" Seung Hoon opened the door wider and let Taehyun inside while Seung Hoon went to get a jacket.

Seung Yoon groaned in despair due to his back pain. He tried to get up and checked on the guest but stopped upon someone who stared at him with unreadable face.

"WAAAA!!" Taehyun screamed because of the topless Seung Yoon who shouted too while his hand covering his body.

"What are you doing here?!" Seung Yoon grabbed a blanket to cover his body.

"I'm here to give you this!!" Taehyun averted his gaze away but he extended his hand with a pick on it.

"MY PICK!" Seung Yoon ran to grab the pick happily. "Huaa Thank you!!" He then hugged Taehyun excitedly as the latter froze on his place because heck, Seung Yoon was topless.

"Uuh Yoon, don't you realize what you are doing?" Seung Hoon asked in fear because of Taehyun's bewildered expression.

"Huh? Ah! I'm so sorry!!" Seung Yoon let him go and covered himself again with the blanket.

"Where's Minho hyung?" Taehyun averted his gaze away because his heart beat increased because of that crazy encounter.

"Who said my name?" A deep voice heard as Taehyun went to Seung Hoon's room.

"Yaaah! Hyung! Where were you last night? Are you okay?!" He checked on his hyung's temperature.

"I'm fine. Just the hangover," Minho weakly replied.

"What did I say about not drinking, huh? I'm done with you hyung," He asked cynically as Minho groaned.

"I'm sorry."

"Fine, let's go home. I will make that bowl of soup," Taehyun helped Minho to stand up as Seung Yoon noticed Taehyun's similarity to him about being a nagger too.

They reached the living room as Minho bid goodbye to Seung Hoon and Seung Yoon.

"Thank you for keeping him here. I'm going," Taehyun bowed a little as he dragged Minho away.

"Uh? What just happened?" Seung Hoon waved his hand in front of Seung Yoon's shocked face.

"Ah hyung, nothing," Seung Yoon swayed away as Seung Hoon let out his mischief smile.

"Oh so someone is attracted to another person. Good thing then," Seung Hoon hopped onto the couch and reached for the remote.

"Who said that I'm attracted to him?" Seung Yoon asked.

"Your expression proved it all. You are easy to read."

"He is a nagger! And maybe he's straight. Who knows?"

"What? That boy is straight? I'm sorry but I don't believe it, ever," Seung Hoon concluded.

"But who knows?" Seung Yoon replied as a deep corner of his heart wished that Taehyun wasn't a straight one.