Uh, Oh..

Upside Down

"Wake up!!" Seung Yoon barged Seung Hoon's door.

"What the hell!" Seung Hoon groaned on his bed.

"Don't you remember? Today is your schedule, stupid," Seung Yoon shouted as the latter's eyes shot open.

"Damn!" Seung Hoon went up and stormed to the bathroom.

Seung Yoon shook his head in disbelief as he stood there, with guitar on his back and a hysterical human being who ran all over the place to get himself ready.

"Yaaah! Stop!" Seung Yoon pulled Seung Hoon's shirt as the latter stopped.

"Let me get your clothes ready! Finish taking the bath!" Seung Yoon dragged Seung Hoon to the bathroom.

"Choose something appropriate of I will castrate you to death!" Seung Hoon hollered.

"What a rich vocabulary but I will!" Seung Yoon replied.

Seung Yoon ended up with white shirt and jeans for Seung Hoon. He choosed the jacket as Seung Hoon entered his room.

"Good one!" He grabbed the clothes right away.

***

"Hurry up!" Minho cheered as Taehyun yawned while brushing his teeth.

"What's wrong?" He frowned in annoyance seeing Minho ran all over the place to prepare himself.

"Today is Seung Hoon's recital! Tomorrow is mine," He said as Taehyun nodded lazily when Minho barged into the bathroom and took his teethbrush.

"Yaaah! Get out!" Taehyun pushed Minho who mouthed full by the foam outside the bathroom.

He quickly took the shower and after that Minho rushed to get himself ready too. Next he packed his things due to the last assement from his teacher about the song that he submitted to perform in the recital. Deep down in his heart, he worried about the comments but hopefully he could pass with this song.

"Let's go!" Minho's voice echoed as they stormed to the lobby.

They met up there and took the cab for the sake of not going to be late there. Seung Yoon's face paled due to the speed as well as Taehyun while Minho and Seung Hoon laughed maniacly along the way. When they ended in the unversity's gate, Seung Yoon dragged himself out and almost vomitted. Taehyun shouted for them to go first because he went to the bathroom to leak out his stomach too. Those two ended up out from the toilet with heavy mood.

"We should go check on them," Taehyun murmured.

"Of course," Seung Yoon said as they walked casually to the recital hall.

Silence engufled them again this time. But something went different. It was a calm walk until they reached the crowded hall.

"Uuuh? I guess he got many fans?" Taehyun just knew when he saw girls with Seung Hoon's name on board all over the seat and Seung Yoon laughed.

"Yes he is. Let's go sit somewhere," Seung Yoon replied as they began to search for empty seat.

***

The recital ended crazily with Seung Hoon as the last student. Girls from all the major came and cheering outloud, stunned by the performance. Taehyun, Minho, and Seung Yoon was half laughing but covered their ears due to the screams. Seung Hoon bowed and went backstage as Minho dragged Taehyun and Seung Yoon to see the performer.

The crowd increased as the performer went out from the backstage. Taehyun and Seung Yoon trapped in it before they reached the backstage as Minho swayed easily through the crowd. Seung Yoon quite crushed because of the guitaron his back.

"Yoon!" A squeaking heard as Seung Yoon turned to see a girl, batting the crowd next to her to get to him.

"Uh? Yeah?"

"My name is Eunji," She introduced herself as Taehyun eyeing her from head to toe.

"Yeah I know," Seung Yoon nicely said because they often entered the same class.

"Would you like to help me?" Eunji said as another girl stood beside her.

"Help with what?"

"Accompany me to sing in the recital. Bomi hurted her hand so she can't play the guitar and I heard that you are great so I ask you to help me," Eunji said in one breath as Taehyun startled when Seung Yoon nodded.

"When is your recital?" Seung Yoon asked.

"Tomorrow. Can you help?" Eunji said again.

"Okay I'll help. Text me the song and the key," Seung Yoon smiled genuinely as Taehyun shocked when Eunji gave her  phone to exchange each other's number.

"You are too nice," Taehyun muttered because he was angry in sudden but failing to hide the sarcastic tone behind.

"She just asked for help! Hyung!!" Seung Yoon called the dancer and ran to see Seung Hoon who jumped excitedly at him.

Taehyun watched as they chatted happily. He forced smiles here and there to respect the performer. But still, he didn't like Seung Yoon being close to a girl. He should be the one who ask Seung Yoon to accom-

He stopped thinking and frowned.

"Why do I care to much?" He facepalmed as Minho showed beside him.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"I'm fine. Congratulation hyung," Taehyun turned to Seung Hoon who hugged him while laughing like crazy.

Those laughs were infectious to his lips curled up a bit too. He needed to shove all the unnecessary things behind because tomorrow was Minho's recital and two days from it was his.

"Let's go to the cafè! I want to see Jinwoo hyung! My treat!" Seung Hoon chirped as Seung Yoon cheered in happiness.

They were strolled to the cafe and Jinwoo welcomed them in a big hug, resulting of stares from all the customers. Jinwoo smiled in apology but it turned out to be girls who ate at the corner table squaled to see the handsome manager.

Taehyun happened to sigh in relief when Seung Yoon grumbled about his died phone and they continued to chat along with the rest. He didn't talk much as usual but fixed his gaze to Seung" Yoon whose eyes formed to cresent when he laughed. It was his nature self not to overreact to everything ahead. He was a composed person.

Definitely composed until he bored of himself.

***

"So what should we sing for this week's performance?" Seung Yoon asked as they walked casually to their apartment.

"No idea," Taehyun answered and he snickered at Minho who fooled around with Seung Hoon all the way.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing. We are here," Taehyun answered as he dragged Minho away after waved goodbye to Seung Hoon.

"What's wrong with him?" Seung Hoon noticed Taehyun's pissed off mood.

"I don't know. But he seems angry, at something that I don't know," Seung Yoon stated as he opened the apartment door.

"I see a glimpse of that Eunji who approached you back then. What did she want?" Seung Hoon asked.

"She wanted me to accompany her singing."

"That's the point."

"Point of what?" Seung Yoon crooked his eyebrows.

"Signs of jealousy," Seung Hoon concluded as Seung Yoon almost slipped when he entered the bathroom.

"Is that even possible?!" He shouted from the bathroom.

"Oh believe me it is," Seung Hoon smiled as he texted Minho.


A/N: sorry for some mistakes and hope you enjoy this chapter kekeke ;D