Who are they...

Upside Down

Seung Yoon woke up with a text in his inbox. Eunji told him to meet her at the practice room this afternoon. He got up and took a nice warm bath. Seung Hoon greeted him as Seung Yoon finished preparing himself and their breakfast.

"I'm going first," Seung Yoon took his guitar.

"Wae?" Seung Hoon stopped eating for a while.

"Eunji asked me to come," Seung Yoon said as he waved goodbye.

He opened the door but shocked to see Minho and Taehyun in front of the apartment.

"What are you doing here?" Seung Yoon quickly asked as Minho grinned.

"Taehyun asked me to come by and we can go together!" Minho answered as Taehyun kicked his feet and he groaned.

"Uuh, okay. Hyung! Are you done?" Seung Yoon turned to Seung Hoon and the latter grabbed his bag.

"I'm ready! Let's go! Owah hello Minho and Taehyun!" Seung Hoon greeted as Seung Yoon locked the door.

They walked with the same formation again. Seung Hoon ended up with Minho, discussing some new songs excitedly while Taehyun and Seung Yoon walked in comfortable silence.

"Do you have any plans today?" Taehyun suddenly asked as Seung Yoon turned to see him in shock.

"Eunji asked me to practice with her this afternoon," He answered casually as Taehyun fought the urge to frown because he didn't like that at all.

Seung Yoon realized that Taehyun went so pissed-off but he didn't ask more. They separated at the lobby to go to the class. Right after the first class, Seung Yoon strolled to the practice room.

"Oh hello!" Eunji greeted as Seung Yoon put his guitar.

"So, how are you then? Tomorrow is your recital right?" He asked as Eunji gave him the song lyrics and chords.

"Kinda nervous but I will be okay," Eunji replied.

"Shall we practice then?"

"Of course!" Eunji smiled as Seung Yoon picked his guitar.

They practiced for few hours until Eunji got another schedule of class. She bowed in thankfulness and they went out from the practice room. Eunji almost slipped to find someone, leaning at the wall next to the door as Seung Yoon stumbled backwards because of Eunji's sudden stop.

"What's wrong...?" Seung Yoon popped his head outside and saw Taehyun stood there.

"Oh Taehyun-ssi. I'm sorry. Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Yoon!" Eunji waved goodbye as she went away.

Seung Yoon took a glimpse of sadness in Taehyun's gaze. The other's lips pouted and those droopy eyebrows went down.

"What are you doing here?" Seung Yoon asked calmly.

"Uh I-...," Taehyun struggled because his tongue went numb when seeing Seung Yoon's handsome face.

"Are you hungry?" Seung Yoon chuckled a bit.

"Yes?" The latter answered unsurely.

"Let's go eat then!"

Taehyun almost screamed in shock when Seung Yoon took his hand and laced them with his. He didn't know what to say but following the latter outside the practice room corridor. His gaze moving from Seung Yoon's blushed face and their hands.

For once, he liked it so much and smiled.

***

"Stop spazzing out like that!!" Soo Jung smacked on Seung Yoon's head as they gather around to work on group project while Jinri held her laughed upon the pathetic expression.

"That hurts!" Seung Yoon whined as he rested his chin on the table and pouted.

"Is there something wrong, Yoon?" Jinri started to let her strategy in interogating someone.

"It just... confusing as hell," He groaned and hide his face behind the book.

"Are you gay on someone?" Soo Jung blurted as Seung Yoon threw the pen to her.

"Yaah! We are in the library!" He hissed in annoyance as JinrI laughed upon Soo Jung.

"Do you want to die?" Soo Jung took her cutter as Jinri sighed.

"Guys, back to the topic of Seung Yoon's despair. Please spill or I will repeat Soo Jung's question out loud too," Jinri spoke and Seung Yoon sighed in despair.

"About that guy in our class..."

"That Nam Taehyun?" Soo Jung quickly asked.

"Uh yes."

"I knew it!" Jinri cheered but Soo Jung shutted her up right away.

"You knew?" Seung Yoon widened his eyes.

"It was obvious, stupid. But do you know his orientation?" Soo Jung knocked Seung Yoon down with her question.

"We never talk about it. Yesterday he waited for me in front of the practice room after Eunji asked me to accompany her in her recital," Seung Yoon explained.

"And why did he wait?" Jinri curiously asked.

"I don't know."

"He paid attention to you, I guess. But don't be that happy," Soo Jung concluded.

"This is so confusing," Seung Yoon whined once again as the girl found it obvious that he was in love.

***

Taehyun entered the library to work on his lyrics again. He needed some good words from novels and another literature. When he entered one corner in the library, a familiar glimpse of guitar case attracted his vision. He walked a bit to get a good vision to the owner of that case. Taehyun saw Seung Yoon with two girls, working on some papers and books on the table. He sighed because something tugged his heart to pull Seung Yoon from those girls.

"What are you doing?" A sound heard as Taehyun jumped in shock and bumped onto one shelf.

"Sst!" He hissed as Minho followed his gaze.

"Seung Yoon!" Minho greeted as Taehyun wanted to curse him badly.

"Oh hello," Seung Yoon noticed them both as Jinri and Soo jung paid attention to Taehyun.

Taehyun felt the stares from both girls but he tried to keep his nerve down.

"So, what are you doing here?" Soo Jung smirked as she asked Taehyun.

"Work," Taehyun answered shortly because he was nervous.

"Okay then," Seung Yoon replied as he felt the awkward atmosphere.

This, is gonna be a long day, Taehyun sighed as he joined them.