One Little Thing Called, Care

Upside Down

Taehyun watched closely as he worked on his essay while Seung Yoon dealed with his work too. Soo Jong glanced at him several times and it somehow made him uncomfortable.

"We're doneee!" Jinri chirped as Soo Jung shutted again with her palm.

"You are sooo noisy!" Soo Jung protested.

"Guess we will grab early dinner," Jinri suggested as he looked at Soo Jung.

"Okay. Let's go! Bye Yoonnieee!" Soo Jung hugged the poor man while Taehyun almost ripped one paper.

"Bye then. Be careful," Seung Yoon waved goodbye and there just three of them.

"Is he okay?" Seung Yoon turned to Minho who spaced out and Taehyun facepalmed when he saw it too.

"Hyung wake up," Taehyun nudged the other's waist as Minho groaned.

"Yaah I'm thinking here!" He whined.

"Don't be so noisy!" Taehyun hissed.

"What's wrong with him?" Seung Yoon referred to Minho.

"Preparing another project till night," Taehyun huffed as another person appeared, finally.

"Oh my poor Minho let's go get some coffee," Seung Hoon noticed the awkward tense but instead of helping, he dragged Minho away.

"So, how about the recital?" Seung Yoon tried to ease the atmosphere.

"Finally got one song. You?" Taehyun asked as he tried to steady his voice.

"I already practiced my songs already. Since you give my pick, I can play guitar well," Seung Yoon flipped a page of the book.

"Is it that meaningful?" Taehyun referred to the pick.

"Well some things happened a lot and I found my liking with music including guitar," Seung Yoon answered as Taehyun widened his eyes upon the sadness flashed from Seung Yoon's eyes.

"Good then," Taehyun felt lucky because he never found anything better than music and he could study it smoothly until now.

"How about your song? Can I hear it someday? You seem to make a good music," Seung Yoon began to ease along with Taehyun.

"You can come at my recital. Only if you want," Taehyun almost slapped himself mentally because it seemed like a special invitation.

"I will! It seems that mine come first and two days later is your recital," Seung Yoon took a schedule paper from his file.

"How about that Eunji girl?" Taehyun asked.

"Oh her recital is tomorrow," the latter replied right away.

"Okay then. I should get going first," Taehyun remembered about the rest of his project back home.

"Can I go back with you?" Seung Yoon quckly asked.

"Why is that?"

"I don't want to go alone."

"Fine," Taehyun couldn't resist the pout formed on Seung Yoon's lips.

Taehyun waited for Seung Yoon to finish packaging. Soon they walked casually outside the university. The evening wind started to chill them up as Seung Yoon wrapped his scarf higher to cover half of his face while Taehyun didn't even wear any scarf.

"Don't you feel cold?" Seung Yoon asked.

"I don't," Taehyun said but Seung Yoon saw the boy hide his hands in the pocket.

"You are cold," Seung Yoon noticed Taehyun's face which went paler than before.

Taehyun suddenly sneezed and Seung Yoon laughed. He unwrapped his long scarf and cirled the half of it around Taehyun's neck.

"What are you...," Taehyun went closer because Seung Yoon decided to use the scarf for both of them.

Taehyun went silent right away. His feet were now felt like jelly because their head were so close to each other. They had a similar height so it wouldn't be a problem to share the scarf. Suddenly Seung Yoon stopped and Taehyun knew why.

"Snow!" Seung Yoon opened his hands to catch the flakes.

Taehyun smiled right away because he never watched the snow with someone. At last they stood for a while, admiring the snow.

"Yaah, we should go back or we'll be sick," He reminded and pulled Seung Yoon's hand.

"But I want to see the snow," Seung Yoon pouted.

"Do it from the balcony," Taehyun suggested.

"That will be great!"

***

"Why do I end up being here?" Taehyun grumbled as he stared at the ceiling.

"Yaaah be nice a bit, Seung Hoon hyung is out and I don't want to be alone," Seung Yoon poured the hot chocolate for both of them as Taehyun noticed his exhausted face.

"You are sick," Taehyun extended his hand to touch the other's forehead.

"Do I?" Seung Yoon almost forgot to breath because Taehyun's concerned stare.

"You are burning. Actually. Go to your room and sleep. I'll get some food and medicine," Taehyun stood up and pulled Seung Yoon to his room.

"I'll be back soon," Taehyun said and he went out to his apartment to get the medicine.

Seung Yoon obediently laid on the bed and pulled the blanket. So that's why he was feeling so heavy today. His head started to spin around and the next minute, he fell asleep.

Taehyun peeked inside the room when he got back and put the porridge on the nightstand along with the medicine. He didn't dare to wake him up but still, he needed to take the medicine.

"Oi, oi," Taehyun poked the later's arm a bit.

"Five minutes more," Seung Yoon grumbled.

"Yah you need to drink the medicine," Taehyun raised his tone a bit.

"Mwo?"

"Get up," Taehyun pulled the blanket away.

"Ne ne," Seung Yoon sat on the bed, mumbling some incoherent words because he was tired.

"Eat," Taehyun gave the porridge.

Seung Yoon took the spoon and ate in silence. He didn't really taste anything but still wanted to eat. Taehyun patiently wait for Seung Yoon to finish the meal.

"Are you done?" Taehyun softly asked and Seung Yoon nodded.

Taehyun gave the medicine and Seung Yoon took them up. The silence was quite comfortable between them.

"Now go to sleep again."

"I need to practice a bit to help Eunji tomorrow," Seung Yoon said.

"No, later," Taehyun shook his head right away.

"But-"

"I said later. Now go back to sleep," Taehyun coldly said and luckily Seung Yoon nodded while laying back on the bed.

"Don't go," Seung Yoon murmured at the moment Taehyun wanted to go back to his apartment.

"Fine," Taehyun took a chair and sat beside Seung Yoon's bed.

***

Seung Hoon opened the door that night after he hang out with Minho and Jinwoo. He entered the apartment but stopped when noticed a extra pair of shoes. Then he walked silently to the room. Seung Yoon's bedroom opened a bit so he looked inside.

"I better not disturb them," Seung Hoon chuckled and closed the door.

***

Triiiing!!

Seung Yoon jolted up in shock and quickly turned off the alarm clock. He tossed the blanket away and wanted to get off from the bed.

"Gyaaaaa!!" He screamed when he saw someone slept at the edge of the bed.

"What?!" Taehyun jumped in shock too as he realized that Seung Yoon was awake.

"What are you doing here?!" Seung Yoon prepared the pillow in case something will happen.

"We are late," Taehyun gasped after seeing the clock.

They screamed and ran to the bathroom but Taehyun grabbed his belongings to go back home to the apartment.

"Morning guys!" Seung Hoon greeted as Minho who came earlier smirked at the side.

"I gotta go! Eunji's recital!" Seung Yoon ran to the bathroom.

"Yaaah! Be careful you idiot! Don't be sick again!" Taehyun hollered as he waved goodbye and ran to get himself ready.

"What a morning," Minho laughed and sipped the hot chocolate.

"Well, we shall see Seung Yoon later," Seung Hoon replied.

"Of course. Jinwoo hyung said that he will come too."

"For real?! Horaah!"

"Of course he don't want to miss any moment involving those two," Minho wriggled his eyebrows as Seung Hoon smirked.

***

Jinwoo entered the yard and smiled upon seeing the university. It was two years ago since he graduated from here. After being famous with several songs, he ended his singing career in sudden and opened a cafè instead. Even he didn't sing again, people recognized him well. Some students even glanced at him and the male students' jaw hung open.

"Welcome hyung!" Seung Hoon greeted as they hugged each other.

"Jinwoo hyunggg," Minho ran and crushed the pretty boy into a hug.

"Hello hyung," Taehyun bowed as Jinwoo chuckled.

"Don't be too formal, Taehyunnie. Where's Seung Yoon?" Jinwoo beamed cheerfully.

"In the backstage. Let's go to the hall," Seung Hoon said and Minho quickly led the way.

Taehyun stared worriedly as they sat at the middle row. He knew Seung Yoon wasn't well yet but he didn't want to interupt on his business more. So at last they watched all the performers. Jinwoo couldn't be happier because he felt nostalgic to this atmosphere.

"Next, Eunji and her guitarist Seung Yoon!" The MC called as they climbed onto the stage.

Taehyun's eyes widened upon the paleness of Seung Yoon's face but his hyungs didn't see anything wrong and kept applausing. When the music began and Eunji sang, Taehyun somehow relieved to see Seung Yoon did well. He could make it until the end and Taehyun stormed to the backstage right after the last chord, gaining some suspicious stares from all the hyungs who decided to follow him.

The backstage door opened and Taehyun went inside to see Seung Yoon walked beside EunjI who kept thanking him. Taehyun noticed the slighty down face and ran to see him.

"Yoon!" Taehyun caught Seung Yoon who almost fell onto the floor.

"What happened?!" Jinwoo asked worriedly.

"He's half concious," Seung Hoon panickly cried.

"Hospital!" Minho let out his car key and Taehyun carried Seung Yoon right away.

"Please be okay," Taehyun murmured as Seung Yoon fainted.


A/N : Finally another chapter, woah actually I'm still mourning over my lost samsung phone huhuhu, but I made this one and I'm sorry if it's sad, and remember that tomorrow is Seung Yoon oppa's birthday! XD