A Little Affection?

Upside Down

Let me tell you one thing before you proceed to this chapter...

College. is. .. (mainly the reason on why I'm tired when few plots running in my mind but my body is too weak to write it :( )

Sorry for the late update :(

Enjoy ^^


"You kept staring at him. Almost lost your chords," Seung Hoon commented as they strolled back to their apartment with Minho and Taehyun walking quite far behind them.

"Just, his voice," Seung Yoon spaced out again.

"He is attracting as hell," Seung Hoon looked back to see Taehyun who nodded at everything that Minho said.

"Your voice is good as ever!" Minho complimented as Taehyun nodded.

"Yeah thanks."

"What happened?" Minho asked seriously.

"Uh, nothing. Just..." Taehyun thought a bit whether to ask Minho about his mixed feelings or not.

"We are here!" Seung Hoon's voice heard as they entered the lobby and squished in the elevator.

"See you later guys!" Minho waved goodbye as Taehyun waved his hand only.

"Bye bye Minho!" Seung Hoon beamed as Seung Yoon only smiled.

***

Seung Yoon couldn't sleep that night. Taehyun's soothing voice always echoing in his mind. He always confused on how he could attach to someone through music. They always had their fight when they met but today, his impression about Taehyun changed completely.

A slight movement made him realized about the pick hanging around his neck. He touched it for a while and the crazy moments popped out again. The moment after he accidentally hugged Taehyun stayed in his mind. His fingers played with the pick as he thought of lyrics formed in his composing mind.

He should write something.

***

Taehyun closed the door and sighed. He never thought that much in a day. Even the projects piled up and he couldn't get any sleep working on it, this time was different. He remembered the first encounter with Seung Yoon that happened because of the pick. He even still curious about the little thing's history because the way Seung Yoon looked for it was abnormal.

He never knew that Seung Yoon played the guitar so well. A sight of his laptop gained his conciousness about the newest song composed by him to finish another project. Maybe he could pour everything into the music.

Then he took the headset and started to work.

***

Taehyun got his baggy eyes for not sleeping for hours as he tried to get up and went to take a bath. He would have another class this morning but it seemed that his body wanted to sleep more.

"Let's go!" Minho beamed as Taehyun nodded and walked to the bathroom.

Countless nights with the project in that epic week made him exhausted but he pushed himself to attend every classes. He always used his lunch time to fell asleep on the table beside Minho who kept nagging at him to eat.

"C'mon you can't be that persistence not to eat," Minho poked on Taehyun but the latter was heavily sleeping.

Seung Yoon happened to bring his tray of food as Seung Hoon waved excitedly to Minho. They ended sitting together but Seung Yoon's attention diverted to Taehyun who didn't touch his lunch and slept.

"What happen with him?" Seung Yoon worriedly asked to Minho.

"Don't sleep for days," Minho asked casually as Seung Yoon gasped.

"He can't make it this week," Seung Hoon referred to the job.

"I just want to test on his stubbornness," Minho replied again.

Seung Yoon thought that it would be best for Taehyun to rest on the weekdays so he let the latter slept. But due to the unfinished lunch...

"Wake up!!" Seung Yoon smacked on Taehyun's back as his two friends shocked to see the scene.

"What do you want?!" Taehyun groaned as he looked at the attacker.

"Eat first then sleep as long as you want!!" Seung Yoon pushed the tray nearer as Taehyun went back to sleep.

"Let me sleep."

"Then I will insist on feeding you," Seung Yoon's word made Taehyun jolted up upon the sudden imagination of Seung Yoon feeding him lovely.

He then took the chopstick and started to eat groggily with Minho quite happy to see Taehyun obeyed someone. At last they ate together in silence.

With Taehyun who slept right after his food finished in several minutes due to great hunger.

***

Saturday came as Seung Yoon gladly strummed his guitar to perform that night. He preferred to use his own guitar. Scene yesterdays about Taehyun's lack of sleep disturbed his mind. After looking at the clock, he called Seung Hoon and they were ready to go.

Seung Yoon almost bumped to the street light if Seung Hoon didn't pull him away.

"What the heck are you thinking?" Seung Hoon shocked by the sudden spaced out.

"Nothing, ah, we arrived," Seung Yoon replied as they entered the cafe.

"Welcome! Vanilla latte first," Jinwoo led them to a table near the stage.

"Where's Taehyun?" Seung Yoon asked in confusion as the door opened again.

Taehyun pushed himself to walk with Minho to the cafe today. As much as he loved to sleep, he didn't want to break the promise. He slumped himself next to Seung Hoon and Jinwoo quickly came with espresso for him. Drinking this made Taehyun woke up a bit.

"So what are you gonna sing today?" Minho asked as Seung Yoon let out some papers filled with lyrics and chords.

"You can take a look at this," Seung Yoon gave it to Taehyun as he cringed to see the baggy eyes that not closed for nights.

"Are you really okay?" Seung Hoon asked as Taehyun nodded.

"I'm sorry but we'll sing two songs only," Seung Yoon snapped and Jinwoo understood upon seeing Taehyun's condition.

People started to crowd in the cafe and Jinwoo quickly helped the entire waiter to fulfill the order. Seung Yoon quite shocked to see Taehyun's well condition when he's on stage. Soon after they ended the performance, Taehyun almost skipped on stair and Seung Yoon pulled him so he wouldn't fall.

"We are going home," Seung Yoon said and Taehyun widened his eyes upon the latter.

"Oh okay," Minho gave the key to Taehyun.

"Bye everyone," Taehyun yawned as Seung Yoon dragged him away.

"Seung Yoon will take care of him," Seung Hoon concluded as Minho nodded.

"We shall drink again," Jinwoo came with other beverages as Seung Hoon and Minho cheered in happiness.

***

Seung Yoon dragged Taehyun to his place and the latter slumped himself on the couch because his weak condition.

"The hell! You are burning!" Seung Yoon touched Taehyun's forehead and ran to get the wet towel.

Taehyun never felt this weak. He barely spoke because he forced his voice before for the performance. His limbs felt numb and this must be the end of everything tiring this week. Seung Yoon came with the wet towel and Taehyun felt the fabric on his forehead. He never knew that Seung Yoon cared this much and he even cut the performance into two songs. Soon he drifted to dreamland.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself," Seung Yoon said as he sat beside the couch where Taehyun slept.

Seeing Taehyun slept uncomfortably, he lifted him and moved him onto his bed while protesting silently about his light weight. He then cleaned himself but still paid attention to Taehyun. Pouting in boredom, he rested his head on the bed while admiring Taehyun's small lips and beautiful glowing skin. He knew that he was gay but never thought of meeting someone so charming like Taehyun.

He decided to take his guitar and played some melodies to ease Taehyun's mind in sleep. Seung Yoon was glad to see Taehyun smiled a little.

"Sleep well," Seung Yoon murmured as he fell asleep next to Taehyun with guitar on his lap.