I'll Never Leave You

Upside Down

Seung Yoon opened his eyes slowly that morning. He felt weak but better than yesterday. While trying to sit on the bed, he noticed that Taehyun was still on the couch, sleeping soundly with uncomfortable position. Seung Yoon frowned and tried to went down from the bed even he felt dizzy. He couldn't let Taehyun suffer for a back pain in his recital...

"OH! Tae! Wake up! Today is your recital!" Seung Yoon shouted as Taehyun jolted up right away.

"What?!" Taehyun stared panickly.

"You should get ready!"

"But you haven't get your breakfast and morning medicine," Taehyun stared at the clock.

"I will deal with that," Jinwoo came as Seung Yoon sighed in relief.

"Hyung? When did you arrive?" Taehyun asked shockly.

"Just now, go get ready! Seung Hoon and Minho will help you just well," Jinwoo shooed Taehyun away.

"Good luck!!" Seung Yoon encouraged as Taehyun replied him with a smile.

"Now what do I do here?" Jinwoo turned to the television as Seung Yoon crooked his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Seung Yoon asked.

"I know what I'm doing," Jinwoo winked and Seung Yoon silently worried about the television.

"I can watch him?!" Seung Yoon realized as he bounced happily on the bed.

"Yeah Seung Hoon can have that video call," Jinwoo said as he finished dealing with the television.

"Horaah!" Seung Yoon hyped up because at last he could see Taehyun sing.

"But still, go eat your breakfast and medicine," Jinwoo reminded.

"I will!" Seung Yoon quickly took the tray which full of meals while Jinwoo chuckled upon the sick boy.

***

Taehyun ran to the hall after he prepared in the apartment. He tried to look his best for today, in hope that he would pass this recital fast and went back to Seung Yoon.

"Hurry!" Minho's voice echoed as those three went out from the apartment building, heading straight to the university hall.

They all arrived at the right time and Taehyun waved goodbye to the backstage. He opened the backstage door and startled to see Soo Jung and Jinri there.

"Oh you are scheduled for today too!" Jinri beamed happily.

"Can we go with you after this? To see Seung Yoon?" Soo Jung asked Taehyun as the latter seemed suprised on how they found out about Seung Yoon's condition.

"Of course," Taehyun said as the MC called Jinri to the stage.

"Good luck!" Soo Jung hugged her bestfriend.

"Good luck," Taehyun quickly said and Jinri replied it with a smile before going up.

"So, how's he? Is he alright?" Soo Jung asked in sudden.

"How did you know?" Taehyun replied.

"I asked Seung Hoon because he didn't go to class," Soo Jung replied.

"He's getting better. You two can meet him after this. I'll get you there," Taehyun imagined on how happy Seung Yoon would be to see his bestfriends came over.

"Okay then," Soo Jung said and they waited together.

"You are not that bad," Soo Jung said again as Taehyun stopped arranging his partitures.

"Glad to hear that," Taehyun answered lightly.

"Soo Jung you're next," Jinri came and Soo Jung bid them goodbyes before she went to amaze the teachers.

Taehyun tapped his feet because his hand was itching to press the notes on the piano and sing his own made song.

"Nam Taehyun...," He heard the MC said after Soo Jung came inside.

"Good luck," Jinri and Soo Jung said in unison and Taehyun replied with a smile before going up stage.

He sat in front of the piano and started to play...

***

"It started!" Seung Yoon beamed as he saw Taehyun played the piano. He shocked when the latter sang.

"Confession?" Jinwoo caught the meaning between the lyrics.

Seung Yoon's heart was thumping in happiness. He felt butterflies in his stomach and the moment Taehyun done playing, he knew that it was Taehyun's song.

"He's cool!!" Jinwoo applaused as the video call ended and he turned to Seung Yoon.

"Yoon? Why are you crying? Is there anything hurt?" Jinwoo worriedly rushed to examine Seung Yoon's condition.

"Hyung..."

"Yeah?"

"I love him, hyung," Seung Yoon murmured and Jinwoo hugged his dongsaeng to calm him down.

"Then go get him," Jinwoo cheerfully winked.

"Will he go here?" Seung Yoon asked unsurely.

"He will go back here,"  Jinwoo patted the latter's head softly.

***

Taehyun realized that he finished his song and turned to see everyone applausing for him. He was happy but when he remembered about Seung Yoon, he bowed fast and ran to the backstage.

"Let's go," Taehyun saw Jinri and Soo Jung as he led them outside.

"So eager to meet him huh?" Soo Jung teased a bit as they were in the bus.

"I'm just worrying," Taehyun denied.

"We are too," Jinri admitted.

"We are here," Taehyun quickly led the girls to get off from the bus and walked faster to the hospital.

"Yoon!" Soo Jung opened the door first as Seung Yoon gasped in shock.

"Oh my God how did you know I'm here?" Seung Yoon questioned as Jinri and Soo Jung stormed to hug him.

"We asked Seung Hoon because we are worrying about you, babo!" Soo Jung smacked the latter's head.

"Yaah that's hurt," Seung Yoon whined.

Taehyun watched in amusement as Seung Yoon chatted happily with his friends. He did like Seung Yoon's melodious laugh and dazzling smile that he wanted to make him happy all the time to see those beautiful smiles.

"So how was your recital?" A voice heard and Taehyun gained his conciousness.

"It's fine, I guess. I don't know," Taehyun answered while Jinwoo engulfed him into a hug.

"Don't worry. You did your best. By the way, where are those two?" Jinwoo referred to Seung Hoon and Minho.

"Oh gosh I don't even know where they are. I will make a call first."

"Don't worry Tae, I'll them. You can accompany Seung Yoon," Jinwoo noticed that the conversation was over between the sick guy and his friends.

"Bye Tae! Take care of him," Jinri bid goodbye after she hugged Seung Yoon.

"Don't make him cry or you will know your enemy," Soo Jung threatened and Taehyun automatically nodded.

After those two left, Taehyun sat beside Seung Yoon's bed. They both drowned in their own minds, maybe waiting for one of them to break the silence.

"You did great. I saw it from the phone call. You are a good singer and song-writer," Seung Yoon began to spark the conversation.

"Thank you," Taehyun didn't know what to say anymore.

"Confession, huh?" Seung Yoon chuckled as Taehyun turned to face the boy.

"I guess."

"I just want to say that I love you too," Seung Yoon cupped Taehyun's face and touched their lips.

Taehyun almost fainted at the moment he felt the soft lips on his. So this, was the feeling when you found the right one. He deepened the kiss and almost burst in happiness when Seung Yoon let him to do it. Their lips molded perfectly to each other. The one who broke the kiss was the need of air.

Seung Yoon blushed because he was the one who initiated the kiss. He finally realized his feelings about Taehyun. Even he's rude and tacky, Seung Yoon did love him as he was. He extended his arms to hug Taehyun in happiness. This time he wanted to cure fast and spent many good moments with Taehyun.

"So-sorry," Taehyun pulled back because he was out of control and Seung Yoon shook his head.

"It wasn't your fault. I want to make sure of my feeling," Seung Yoon replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyun asked.

"I love you, Nam Taehyun," Seung Yoon confessed as Taehyun smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too, Kang Seung Yoon," Taehyun replied in happiness.


A/N: even I'm the one who made this. shall I say... AT LAST! YEAAH! and I want to say thank you for everybody who keep reading and commenting, you made my day =D
(You can upvote too kekeke)

Oh yeah if you want to see my other poster you can go to my blog ^^

Here is the link :D

Peek-a-Dream

See you there and comment there too if you can hehehe...