Nagging Quality

Upside Down

The day turned to be fast with the practical course. He found out that his teacher was the best in guitar and gladly played some new songs. While pouting, he said goodbye because the course was now ended. The evening chilly breeze greeted him as he strolled outside the building to wait for Seung Hoon. Yeah, they were live in the same apartment that had to bedrooms to ease the rent.

"Yoonieee!" Seung Hoon came and rested his head on Seung Yoon's shoulder.

"What is it hyung? Yaaah don't let your drool stain my jacket!" Seung Yoon pushed Seung Hoon's head away.

"Rude," Seung Hoon faked a sob.

"Not affected me," Seung Yoon turned his head away just to find two people walked towards their direction.

Seung Yoon shocked because Seung Hoon's jaw hung open upon seeing the man beside that jerk, Taehyun. The next second, he was hugging the man and they laughed like two years old kid.

"Minho yaaa!!!" Seung Hoon's high pitched voice made Taehyun cringed.

"Hoonie yaaa!!" Seung Yoon shocked to hear the deep-voice.

"I'm done with you, hyung," Taehyun shook his head as Minho grinned.

"This is Seung Hoon! My beloved high school friend! Oh my God!!" Minho hugged Seung Hoon as the latter replied it right away.

"Let me join too!" Seung Yoon laughed and they circled around like the kindergarten student crazily.

"What am I doing here?" Taehyun sighed as he realized that people was now staring at them.

"Yaah stop it you people!" He shouted again as they realized and composed their selves again.

"Sorry, I'm too excited," Minho grinned.

"So let's have some food together?" Seung Hoon beamed as Minho nodded.

"Let's go~," They began to walk together and forgot about two bewildered people behind.

"The hell with that sudden date? Yah! Don't even drink and come back before midnight!!" Seung Yoon nagged automatically.

"Yaah Hyung! Do the same as he said!" Taehyun pointed to Minho.

"Ah I don't want to deal with that drunken hyung," Seung Yoon said as Taehyun nodded.

"Me too. Last time he drunk, he almost broke the dining table," Taehyun replied as then they stared at each other shockingly because they actually talk in normal tone towards each other.

"Then, let's go home together then," Seung Yoon broke the awkward silence.

"Who said that I want to go back with you? And do you even know where I stay?" Taehyun's bluntness came out again.

"Yaaah! I'm trying to be nice!" Seung Yoon pouted because he never met such an annoying person.

Taehyun noticed Seung Yoon's pout of disappointment and frowned. Since when he even paid attention to someone beside that silly Minho hyung? He saw Seung Yoon's guitar and thought that he must be majored in those. Sometimes he didn't like to be so blunt but at the other side; he was tired to see many fake people wandering around with their masks.

"Fine. Tell me where you stay," Taehyun finally replied.

"I live in an apartment but still need to take the bus.” Seung Yoon answered as he adjusted the guitar case's strap.

"Let's go then," Taehyun walked first and Seung Yoon trailed behind him.

"So where do you live?" Seung Yoon asked.

"L Apartment," Taehyun answered shortly.

"Hey that's where I live too!" the latter beamed happily as Taehyun groaned. "I never saw you there!"

"Just moved two days ago," Taehyun replied lazily. "Can't you just stop talking?" He asked as Seung Yoon nodded.

They arrived at the bus stop and lined up to enter paid. Beeping sounds heard as Taehyun opened his backpack, searching for his card.

"What happened?" Seung Yoon realized and they went out from the line.

"I forget to bring my card," Taehyun seemed to panic.

"I also bring mine. You can buy a new one," Seung Yoon suggested.

Taehyun almost cursed because he never brought that much money. He rarely bought something outside so that's why.

"Fine I'll buy it for you," Seung Yoon said as he went to the counter.

"Wait!" Taehyun said but the other already ordered a new one.

Seung Yoon returned with a new card as he gave it to Taehyun. He even filled the exact amount of money for their bus. Taehyun wanted to say thanks but Seung Yoon quickly joined the line and so did Taehyun.

Their bus finally came and it was kinda crowded with people. Taehyun stunned to see Seung Yoon who actually shielded him from other people. He couldn't say anything at all.

"That hurt," Seung Yoon suddenly murmured as Taehyun saw a middle-aged woman with his sharp clothing hanger pointed out from the plastic bag onto Seung Yoon's palm but due to the crowd, he couldn't move.

"Sorry would you please take it away? My friend was kinda hurt here," Taehyun said coldly as the woman quickly pulled it away.

"Well thanks," Seung Yoon said it again.

They squished in the bus for almost thirty minutes as Taehyun kept watching people with their things. Seung Yoon was too nice, he thought because he rarely saw him complained to some annoying people with no manners at all. That kindness sometimes annoyed Taehyun, but due to this Seung Yoon, well, it suited him.

At last they went out from the bus and strolled to the building. Taehyun decided to follow Seung Yoon first to his apartment silently. Seung Yoon didn't protest and let Taehyun accompanied him. When they stopped in front of a door, Seung Yoon began to search for the key.

"Damn. Hyung is the one who bring it," He murmured while remembering the epic morning he had.

"Don't you have any spare key?" Taehyun asked but he noticed a bleeding scratch on Seung Yoon's back hand.

"I forget to make it all this time because we always go together."

"I'll let you stay in mine until they are back," Taehyun said as he turned to his room.

Seung Yoon followed as they turned to some corridors and finally, Taehyun stopped in front of a room. He took the key, opened the door, and let Seung Yoon went inside. The interior was quite simple and minimalist. It seemed new because they just moved here. Taehyun pointed at the couch as Seung Yoon sat diligently while still looking around.

Taehyun went to his room to take a familiar box on the top of his wardrobe. He went to the living room just to make Seung Yoon crooked his eyebrows because it was a first aid box.

"Uh are you hurt?" Seung Yoon asked in confusion.

"No but you are," Taehyun harshly took Seung Yoon's right hand and flipped it to reveal the wound.

"Woah I don't know about this!" Seung Yoon amazed by the long scratching line.

"That stupid new hanger. Now deal with the pain," Taehyun put the cotton poured with the antiseptic as Seung Yoon jolted in shock.

"Yaaah! That sting!" He complained as he blew his back hand to ease the pain.

"Be strong!" Taehyun pulled down his hand again and dropped the liquid medicine and Seung Yoon bit his lips due to the pain.

The droopy eyebrows man took the bandage and began to work on bandaging Seung Yoon's hand. The guitar man was touched by this annoying man's sudden behavior change.

"Done. Now, do what you want but don't disturb me. Go eat what you want from the kitchen but still, don't disturb me," Taehyun packed the first aid kit and went back to his room, leaving Seung Yoon who stunned because yeah, this man was another definition of a mirror.

"Still, a brat," Seung Yoon relaxed himself on the couch and took the TV remote.

"Wait," Seung Yoon jolted up because he realized something.

"OH MY is that my pick?!" He gasped in shock while running to Taehyun's room.