A Crybaby and Sign of OCD

Upside Down

A man groaned in despair upon the loud alarm that ringing in his bedroom.

"Open up! This is the police!" A familiar voice heard as the man growled.

"Yaaah! Stop barging on my door like that!" He found the power to scream.

"I won't until you wake up, Yoon! The class is in two hours from now!" He screamed as the man stared at the clock while still lying on the bed.

"You can start preparing yourself now or you will be late because of your high taste of fashion," the man's friend reminded, again.

Okay, so his name was Kang Seung Yoon, a freshman in university and he took classical guitar as the major. And the chirping man one...

"Yaah! Seung Hoon hyung! That jacket is not match with the pants!" Seung Yoon nagged as Seung Hoon scoffed him off.

"Stop nagging! I'm waiting for almost one hour and now you commented my fashion taste!" He replied with the usual high-pitched voice. "Hurry up! The bus will come soon!"

Seung Yoon grabbed his guitar and quickly ran to the bus stop near their apartment. The morning crowd made them murmuring several 'excuse me' at everyone politely to catch up with the bus.

"Come on!" Seung Hoon hopped into the bus and Seung Yoon followed closely behind.

They tried to catch their breath especially Seung Yoon with the guitar on his back. Some people stared weirdly at them because of their different fashion taste from others. Yeah, Seung Hoon went on with leather jacket and black jeans also red shirt under that jacket while Seung Yoon wore stripped black and white pants with leather jacket too.

"HUAAA!" Seung Yoon screamed as Seung Hoon closed his ears.

"The heck with those scream! Wae?" Seung Hoon turned to see Seung Yoon who now cried as he looked around to see people staring at them again.

"My guitar pick is gone!" Seung Yoon started to cry like five years old.

"Oh my God Yoon!" Seung Hoon noticed that they almost reached the university bus stop.

Seung Hoon dragged Seung Yoon out from the bus as he still sobbing like a kid. They strolled along the lobby.

"What happen with him?" Another man came as he hugged Seung Yoon like a father.

"My-My guitar pick!" Seung Yoon cried again.

"I will buy you a new one," Seung Hoon tried to calm his dongsaeng.

"But-But it's my first pick since I start playing the guitar," Seung Yoon remembered the moment when he finally could strum the guitar.

"Shuush okay we will find it, right?" Jinwoo patted Seung Yoon's back softly.

"Okay."

"Stop being a baby! You are late!" Seung Hoon snapped as Seung Yoon realized.

"I'm going!" He ran with his guitar as Seung Hoon shook his head in disbelief.

***

The crowd increased that day in the street as a man strolled between the people.

"Mom! That guy is weird!" A kid who passed with his mom pointed at the man.

"Yaah don't say something like that," His mom dragged his son away as the man sighed.

"Curse these eyebrows," He murmured as he continued walking to the bus stop.

People stared at him weirdly because he wore the brown coat while the weather wasn't that cold. Yeah, he didn't like to expose his body to the sun.

"Oh my Taehyun," A deep voice heard as Taehyun turned to see someone tall approached him.

"What?" He replied as his friend chuckled a bit.

"It's kinda hot and you are wearing that coat."

"Not your business, Minho hyung."

"Rude but still polite, right then. Let's go," Minho walked beside Taehyun.

Suddenly Taehyun jolted and lifted his feet. Minho was surprised too as he bumped to people beside him. While apologizing, Minho saw Taehyun picked something from the ground. The droopy eyebrow man stared at the triangle shaped thing.

"A Guitar pick?" Minho asked.

"This is quite rare," Taehyun noticed the specialty because he once played guitar.

"Then what are you going to do with that?"

Taehyun took his necklace and unloose it. Then he slipped the guitar pick to the necklace.

"Whoa don't you just put that dirty thing on your neck?" Minho questioned.

"OH MY I forgot!" Taehyun quickly took it again and cleaned it with a little amount of hand sanitizer while Minho laughed as he looked at his watch.

"Well we should hurry!" Minho reminded as he ran to the bus with Taehyun trailing behind him.