Watch where you're going!

Always number 1

Yoona and Yuri walked on the school corridor. Yoona asked about the previous night. Yuri sighed.

'It was ok. We actually had a good time. But Jessica was late and she didn't even wear my earrings. And then she was tired,' Yuri told.

'Tired?' Yoona said and raised her eyebrows. 'Why was she late?

'She met Seohyun on the way.'

'Seohyun? Why?' Yoona exclaimed.

'How could I know? She just did,' Yuri said impatiently.

'Did she seem any guilty?'

'What do you mean?' Yuri asked glancing Yoona drearily.

'Oh, nothing,' Yoona quickly responded. She turned to walk backward so that she could watch straight at Yuri.

'I was just thinking if Seohyun was just hovering around the streets and then she just runs into Jessica and...'

'Yoona, what are you saying?' Yuri asked.

'I don't know,' Yoona confessed and smirked. 'But the thing is that -'

Suddenly something hit her back. She cried aloud and heard something thud on the floor. She could see the girl she had run into from the corner of her eye. 

'Hey! Watch where you're going!' Yoona shouted and turned around.

It was Seohyun. She had dropped her bag and all her stuff had spread around the floor. The girl cast Yoona an incredulous look and squated down to pick up her stuff.

Yuri grapped Yoona's arm and pulled her closer.

'Talk of the devil and she will appear,' she whispered in Yoona's ear.

Yoona smirked. Yuri let her go and gave her a significant glance at Seohyun.

'See you in class,' Yuri said and left.

Yoona sighed and went to get Seohyun's sharpener, which had rolled under a bench. Yes, the collision had been her fault, of course she had to help.

Seohyun lifted up; she had got all her stuff back to the bag. Yoona handed the sharpener.

'Thank you,' Seohyun said coldly, and started to walk away.

'Hey, wait!' Yoona said.

Seohyun turned around with a questioning face.

'Did you meet Jessica last night?' Yoona asked.

Seohyun walked back.

'Yes,' Seohyun answered. 'Why?'

'Because, if you don't know, she was going to meet Yuri,' Yoona said.

'Yeah, I already apologised that from Jessica,' Seohyun said. 'It wasn't her fault that she was late, I made her stay.'

All anger had vanished from Seohyun's face and she looked only apologising. That made Yoona soften a little.

'Well, just don't do it again, will you? Because you have to understand that Jessica needs to concentrate on Yuri now. ...Actually, it would be good if you didn't meet Jessica at all.'

'But -' Seohyun started.

'Not at all,' Yoona repeated louder.

'But what does it matter if she meets me? She doesn't have any feelings towards me anymore.'

'What?' Yoona exclaimed. Wow, she hadn't been expecting this. Jessica had had feelings towards Seohyun already before?

Seohyun seemed to understand that she had said something she shouldn't have.

'I gotta go,' she quickly said and hurried away.

'Wait!' Yoona tried, but Seohyun didn't stop.

This isn't over yet, Yoona thought. I'm gonna find out about everything that's between them. I won't let them hurt Yuri anymore...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you've liked this fic so far :)

It would be nice to get some comments o_O