Yes, I'm on my way

Always number 1

It was dark outside on the streets, when Jessica walked towards Yuri's house. There wasn't a lot of traffic at this hour. She raised the collar of her jacket up, for it was a bit chilly.

She walked down the street, where was few restaurants. In front of one of them stood a long-haired figure. That looks like Seohyun, Jessica thought and then: no, don't think about Seohyun now. Have I started to see her everywhere?

She walked closer. Wait a minute... It is Seohyun. The girl was looking down the steer on both directions, as if she was waiting for someone. She didn't pay attention to approaching Jessica.

'Hi,' Jessica greeted. Seohyun boggled.

'Oh, it's you. Hi,' Seohyun looked possibly relieved.

'What are you doing here?' Jessica asked. 'Why are you so jumpy?'

'I'm waiting for my boyfriend,' Seohyun replied.

'Is he that scary?' Jessica asked jokingly.

'No. It's just that there's all kinds of people around here,' Seohyun replied.

'Why are you meeting here then, if you don't like being around here?'

'I don't know,' Seohyun said and surveyed Jessica's appearance. 'You're gonna meet Yuri, right?'

'Yes,' Jessica replied smiling.

'You guys made up then? That's good,' Seohyun said and smiled too. 'What were you arguing about?'

'Um...' Jessica didn't know what to say.

'Oh, you don't have to tell if you don't want to,' Seohyun said hastily.

'Ok,' Jessica said thankfully. 'Anyways, it wasn't serious.'

Suddenly, they heard a loud bang from the street behind the corner, which made them both jump.

'What was that?' Seohyun asked tense.

'Probably nothing,' Jessica replied.

Someone screamed.

'Jessica,' Seohyun said being anxious. She grapped Jessica's arm and held it tight.

They heard a car being started. A blue car speeded around the corner and past them.

Then it became quiet.

Jessica looked at Seohyun. The girl looked a bit frightened, she didn't seem to know if the danger was already over or not. Jessica wrapped her arms around Seohyun and hugged her.

'Everything's fine. Somebody were fighting or something. It was nothing,' she soothed her.

'I never come around this neighborhood again,' Seohyun muttered.

'Let's get inside, and wait for your boyfriend there,' Jessica suggested.

Seohyun nodded. Jessica grapped her hand and they entered the restaurant.

It appeared to be a Chinese. They chose the table and sat down. A moustached Chinese waiter came right to them.

'Here are menus. What would you like to drink?' he asked.

Jessica and Seohyun looked at each other.

'Just water. For both,' Jessica decided.

The waiter left.

'Hopefully your boyfriend will be here soon. So we don't have to order anything,' Jessica whispered.

Seohyun smiled a little.

The clock on the wall crept forward. They didn't speak. The waiter came back with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order, but they said not yet.

After some more minutes of silence, Seohyun opened :

'I'm sorry that you have to stay here. And Yuri have to wait for you too.'

Yeah, Jessica had been thinking about that. Yuri must already be wondering where she was.

Yuri... Jessica noticed that she missed her. That was funny... But all she wanted right now, was to just leave this restaurant and the moustached waiter, who kept glancing on them every time more hostile, for not ordering, and go to Yuri. She wanted to snuggle in her girlfriend's arms and stay there.

Finally Seohyun's cell phone rang.

'Hi. We're in a Chinese. With a friend. Yeah, I'll come out.'

She hung up.

'He's here.'

Quickly they grabbed their coats and hurried outside, before the waiter could say a word.

When they got out, a metallic-colored car pulled to a halt in front of them.

'Bye Jessica! And thank you,' Seohyun said before opening the passanger's door. She waved at Jessica and closed the door behind her. Jessica could see her hugging her boyfriend inside the car.

They drove away, leaving Jessica looking after them feeling envious.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Little Seosic again :)

Please don't forget to comment!