Sisters

Always number 1

Jessica was home in her room, when her cell phone rang.

'Hello?' she answered.

'Jessica?'

'Oh, Yuri...'

'Hi... Hey, I'm really sorry for shouting at you. Can you forgive me?'

'Sure! I mean... I'm really sorry too, I shouldn't've lied to you.'

'It's ok. Just don't do it again.'

'No, I mean it. That wasn't your fault at all, you had all the right to get mad.'

'Everything alright now?'

'Yes. Thank you Yuri.'

'Um, Jessica... My parents won't be home tonight. You wanna come?'

'Yes! I'll be there.'

'Good. See you later then.'

Jessica could hear Yuri was smiling.

'See you!' she said and hung up.

Yuri was happy again and everything was fine! Jessica spun around laughing and fell on her bed. Yuri hadn't talked to her in two days. Well, she wasn't even at school yesterday, but anyway.

Jessica lay on her bed for a while, enjoying the moment. Then she stood up: she had to get ready. She sat in front of the mirror, looked at her reflection and sighed. Her hair was greasy and her mascara had shed on her lower lids. Time to take a shower.

Tonight she was gonna be beautiful. For Yuri, Yuri deserved it. Jessica hadn't been a really good girlfriend lately... But it was all gonna change tonight.

After taking a shower, she dried her hair and chose what to wear. After that she sat in front of her mirror, humming, and started to get make up on.

A smaller girl skittered to the room. She jumped on Jessica's bed.

'Why are you so happy?' the girl asked.

She was Krystal, Jessica's little sister.

'I'm going to Yuri's tonight,' Jessica answered happily.

Krystal's eyes widened.

'Are you gonna be there over night?' she asked.

'Yeah.'

'But mom and dad are out! Do I have to stay here all alone?' 

'It's not like they're gonna be out all night. They'll be back in couple of hours,' Jessica explained. 'And you're already 12.'

Krystal puoted. She didn't like being home alone in evenings, and Jessica knew that. She sighed and turned around to face her little sister.

'This is really important for me. Yuri and I have had a little quarrel lately, so I have to make it up for her. You understand?'

Krystal nodded. Then she asked:

'Why can't you bring Yuri here, but you gotta go to her house?'

Jessica gave laughs. Though Krystal was already twelve, she was still so small. Adorable.

'Are you gonna have ?' Krystal asked eyes widened but smiling slightly.

Jessica started to laugh and went over to ruffle up her little sister's hair.

'Mom and dad will be home soon, so you just watch tv and go sleep early, ok?' Jessica said and poked Krystal's nose.

'Hey!' Krystal said also laughing. Jessica went back to the mirror.

'Can I watch your jewelry?' Krystal asked.

'Yeah, but bring it back, I need to get my earrings from there.'

Krystal took the jewelry box and went out.

Jessica finished her make up and checked the time. What? Already seven o'clock? She had to get going.

Where did Krystal go? Well, she had other jewelry in her drawer, she would just choose from there. She shouldn't be late.

'Bye!' she shouted from the front door. After she heard Krystal answer, she headed out.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Wanted to write about siblings :D

I love my little sister too :)

Lol, sorry.