I'll tell you everything after this

Always number 1

Jessica felt sad when Seohyun left. She went with her boyfriend, leaving Jessica stand there all alone... And when Seohyun had hugged her boyfriend, Jessica had felt just so annoyed. That was wrong, she knew it, but what could she do? She couldn't help her feelings.

But now she had to go to Yuri's! That made her feel better. She was already late, so she walked fast.

After 15 minutes, she was finally standing behind Yuri's door. She rang the doorbell. Yuri came to open.

'Where were you?' Yuri exclaimed, when she saw Jessica.

'I'm sorry!' Jessica apologised and stepped in.

They hugged.

'I was worried about you! And so is your sister,' Yuri said.

'What, Krystal?' Jessica was surprised.

'Yeah, I tried to call you, but you had forgotten your cell phone and Krystal answered,' Yuri told. 'You gotta call her.'

'I'll do it right away. Can I borrow your phone?'

Yuri handed her cell phone.

'But tell me what took you so long,' she requested.

'I met Seohyun,' Jessica told. Yuri's expression darkened. Jessica continued:

'She was waiting for her boyfriend and I just couldn't leave her. I'll tell you everything after I've called Krystal, ok?'

'Ok,' Yuri consented. She left to the kitchen and Jessica typed Krystal's number.

'Hello?' she heard Krystal's voice.

'Hi, it's me. I heard Yuri called.'

'Unni! Don't forget your cell phone,' Krystal scolded.

'I'm sorry. But I'm fine, I'm at Yuri's now. Has mom and dad come yet?'

'No, but mom sent me a text message, they'll be home soon.'

'Good. Well, bye then.'

'Unni!'

'What?'

'You forgot your earrings.'

'What earrings?'

'You said you wanted some earrings from your jewelry box.'

Earrings? Oh God, the earrings! She was supposed to wear those that Yuri gave her.

She automatically fixed her hair, so that it covered her ears. Maybe Yuri wouldn't notice.

After she had hung up, she went to the kitchen and saw Yuri sitting by the table. Jessica sat on Yuri's lap and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck.

'So... you're gonna tell me what happened?' Yuri said.

'As I said, Seohyun was waiting for her boyfriend,' Jessica started and told Yuri everything that had happened, however leaving out certain details.

After Jessica ended, Yuri didn't say anything. Jessica looked at her a bit worried.

'Are you mad at me again?' she asked.

'No,' Yuri replied and hugged Jessica. Jessica smiled at her.

They decided to cook dinner, for neither of them had eaten yet. It took over an hour, but they had a good time. After eating they went to the living room to watch a movie. They sat on a sofa and Jessica snuggled under Yuri's arm.

After half an hour, Yuri didn't seem to be interested in the movie anymore. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and leaned closer. Yuri pecked her on the cheek. 

'Hey, I'm watching the movie,' Jessica said smiling.

Yuri pecked her on the lips.

'You wanna watch a movie?' she asked looking deeply in Jessica's eyes and smiling.

Yuri leaned closer again and kissed Jessica's lips.

'No,' Jessica answered and turned her body towards Yuri. They kissed again, for a long time.

Yuri leaned on Jessica and soon slipped her hands under Jessica’s shirt.

Jessica froze and turned her head away. Yuri stopped inmediately and leaned back, puzzled.

‘What’s wrong?’ she asked.

‘I’m tired,’ Jessica replied.

Yuri stared at her and Jessica looked somewhere else.

Jessica didn't know why she was acting like this. She had just automatically rejected Yuri... Picture of Seohyun appeard in her mind. She coldn't be with Yuri, not when Yuri wasn't the only one in her mind...

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know it's crappy! I've been busy and I actually have to leave to theater in about 25 minutes now, but tomorrow I'll have a time to write more.

Anyway, leave comments :)