I'm over it

Always number 1

Recess.

Seohyun was sitting alone on a bench. Jessica was glancing her on regular intervals. She was still so pretty...

'Sica! What are you doing?' Yuri called her.

'Nothing. What did you say?'

'You aren't listening at all,' Yuri whined.

'Sorry...'

Next break she would go talk to Seohyun. She had to, right? After all, she knew her and everything...

So after the next class Jessica said bye to Yuri and Yoona and caught Seohyun on the corridor.

'Hello.'

Seohyun looked at her and then smiled.

'Jessica! I didn't know you're here too,' she said. She looked happy.

'Yeah, we're on the same class.'

'Oh, sorry I didn't notice you.'

She looked apologising. So cute, Jessica thought and smiled.

'It's ok,' she said and asked what Seohyun had been doing these years. They talked for the whole recess.

Back to the class, Jessica told Yuri and Yoona about her discussion with Seohyun.

'She moved here last week and she doesn't really know anybody here.'

'Except you,' Yuri remarked. She didn't sound too happy.

'What is she like?' Yoona asked.

'She's really nice and sweet' Jessica said beaming.

But still, she shouldn't forget about what had happened. She had loved Seohyun and the girl had broken her heart. But she was over it now, wasn't she? There was no reason why they couldn't be friends.

Or was there?

At the end of the day, Seohyun left the classroom hurriedly. Jessica had to wait for Yuri and Yoona.

When they got outside, Jessica saw Seohyun standing under the shelter. Seohyun didn't notice her. She opened to say hi, but at that moment Seohyun started running towards something.

'Oppa!' Seohyun exclaimed.

A tall stranger was standing on a parking lot next to his car. He spread his arms when Seohyun approached and they hugged.

One thing was clear: Seohyun didn't have a big brother.

Jessica felt a little pissed off. She didn't like that guy. No she really didn't. Seohyun had a boyfriend... That was sad. Did that mean that she didn't have had any chance with her from the beginning? It had all been for nothing.

'Let's go,' Jessica said and grapped Yuri's arm and started walking faster.

She didn't want to see Seohyun anymore. How could she choose that guy over her? Seohyun was an idiot. Jessica had loved her, Jessica was beautiful and fun and amazing girlfirend and everything, and still Seohyun hadn't loved her!

Still, she couldn't be mad at Seohyun for too long.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the second chapter. I'll update more tomorrow.