Can you forgive me?

Always number 1

Jessica could hear Yoona and Seohyun run away.

'Yoona!' she screamed for one last time, before letting out a sigh and leaning on the door. She couldn't believe Seohyun had done this to her. Yes, she wanted nothing more that to talk to Yuri, but wasn't this going a little too far?

On the other side of the room Yuri leaned on the wall. She seemed determined not to look at Jessica, let alone, talking to her. She stared at the wall a dour look on her face. How could Jessica ever make Yuri forgive her?

But she had to try. At least, now Yuri couldn't run away.

'I'm not in love with Seohyun anymore,' she started. Yuri remained silent.

'I haven't felt anything for her since you left me,' Jessica continued.

'Lost the thrill?' Yuri snorted, not able to hold herself.

'Don't be mean. After you left me... nothing felt the same anymore.'

'Why would I believe you?' Yuri snapped still not looking at Jessica.

'Because... I won't lie to you anymore. I already told the truth about me and Seohyun. I love you Yuri.'

Jessica moved closer to Yuri. Yuri couldn't help but glancing at her.

'And I know you love me too.'

Jessica was now very close to Yuri, so it was difficult for Yuri to ignore her.

'You hurt me. I don't know if I can trust you anymore,' Yuri said.

'I'm really sorry. If you forgive me, I promise I won't do it again. Because now I know that I only love you and nobody else.'

Their eyes met. They stood still staring at each other.

'You can't promise that,' Yuri whispered.

'But I'll try,' Jessica said. 'I love you Yuri.'

They didn't move. With caution Jessica leaned a little closer. Then Yuri moved forward and kissed her.

Jessica felt like her heart stopped. She was scared to move, she didn't want Yuri to go away from her again.

Yuri broke the kiss and looked at Jessica.

'Does this mean you forgive me?' Jessica asked smiling.

Yuri hesitated.

'Maybe,' she said. She leaned to kiss Jessica again, now more passionately, but soon stopped.

'Yes I forgive you,' she breathed a smile on her face.

'Oh, Yuri!' Jessica exclaimed and threw her arms around Yuri. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' Yuri said and hugged Jessica tight.

Jessica couldn't help smiling widely. She was so happy.

They broke the hug and smiled at each other.

'I missed you,' Yuri said.

'I missed you more,' Jessica claimed.

Yuri laughed.

'That's not possible.'

Jessica smiled and leaned to kiss her again. They wrapped their arms around each other. Jessica couldn't remember when she had been this happy last time.

 

After their class ended Yoona and Seohyun draggled to the storeroom. The classes had ended for today and everybody were heading home. In the small corridor, there was no-one when they arrived. They stared the door anxiously.

'Why is it so quiet?' Seohyun asked.

'It's a good thing right? Means they're not fighting,' Yoona said uncertainly.

'Should we open the door?'

'Yes. Why do we just stand here?'

Yoona went to remove the lute. Nothing happened. She pulled the door open. First nothing, then:

'Yoona!' Jessica exclaimed elated and threw herself to hug Yoona. Yoona was startled for this sudden action, and couldn't do anything.

'I love you! And you too Seohyun!' Jessica said releasing Yoona and moved to hug Seohyun.

'What -'

'You idiot. Why did you lock us there?' Yuri said in an indignant tone, but smiling.

'Are you two together again?' Yoona asked delighted.

'Yes we are!' Jessica answered her arms around Seohyun.

'You heard that Seohyun? That means they're not gonna kill us!' Yoona laughed.

'Says who?' asked Yuri ominously.

'Yuri-ah, don't be mad at them,' Jessica said moving to Yuri and clinging to her arm.

'Of course I'm not,' Yuri said smiling lovingly at Jessica and pecking her on forehead.

'Do you admit now that this was a good idea?' Yoona asked from Seohyun.

'I knew it all the time,' Seohyun claimed smiling.

Yuri looked at Seohyun. Then she said:

'I'm sorry Seohyun. I've been really unfair to you...'

'Have you?' Seohyun asked surprised.

'Yes, she has, believe me,' Yoona assured. 'I couldn't make her convinced that you were innocent.'

'It was all my fault. Seohyun has been a really good friend,' Jessica said.

'Yeah... Thanks for taking care of Jessica,' Yuri said to Seohyun and hugged Jessica.

'You're welcome,' Seohyun smiled.

Yoona looked expectantly at Jessica.

'What about my thanks?' she demanded.

'Maybe later,' Jessica smirked.

Yoona pouted and Yuri laughed.

'Ah, let's go away from here,' she said.

Yuri put her another arm around Yoona's shoulders and they started to walk. Yoona turned her head to look back.

'Seohyun!' she called and reached out her hand. Seohyun grapped it smiling and happily hurried to next to Yoona.

They walked together out from the school and decided to go to get some icecream.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

It's the end! Hope you all liked it <3

Thank you soo much for everybody who have been subscribing this fic and especially those, who have commented and made my day :D It means a lot! :)

Thank you! Saranghaeyo.