What you know about me

Always number 1

A couple of days later.

'Divide in pairs for this exercise,' teacher told. 'No groups of three allowed.'

Jessica, Yuri and Yoona looked at each other. Usually they did things like this together.

In the front of the classroom Seohyun looked around uncertain of who she could be with.

'I know,' Jessica said and stod up. She hurried past the desks to the front of the class.

'Seohyun! Can you be with me?'

'Yes, thanks Jessica,' Seohyun smiled. She glanced to Yuri and Yoona. 'Are you sure you don't wanna be with your friends?'

'No, this is good.'

They started working. Jessica noticed that Seohyun knew a lot about the subject they were studying. Wow, she's smart, Jessica thought. Yuri ain't that smart... No, of course Yuri is, she just can do other things.

When the class ended Yuri hurried to Jessica and Seohyun.

'Let's go Sica,' she said. 'Hi Seohyun, I'm Yuri.'

'Hi,' Seohyun replied.

'How has this week been? Do you like our class?' Yuri asked.

'Yeah, though I haven't got change to get to know many people yet.'

'I'm sure you'll find friends, don't be afraid to talk to anybody. Cause everybody are really nice.'

'Ok, thanks.'

Yuri grapped Jessica's hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

'Why did you say such things to her?' Jessica asked Yuri when they walked. She didn't really know why... but Yuri wasn't usually like that.

'Just tried to be nice,' Yuri said. 'What, am I not allowed to speak to her?'

'Don't be stupid,' Jessica said. But she didn't keep talking about it.

 

Next weekend Jessica met Seohyun near her house. They had arranged to meet there.

They walked along the streets and decided to stop on the playground. They sat to swings. Jessica started swinging but soon stopped.

'Ouh... I used to like swinging when I was little. Now it only makes me dizzy,' she said.

'That doesn't happen to me,' Seohyun said and took more speed.

Jessica smiled and watched her swing. Suddenly her phone rang. She took it from her pocket and checked out who was calling.

It was Yuri.

Jessica stared at the screen. Then she pressed the red button.

'Why didn't you answer?' Seohyun asked.

'Ash, it was nothing,' Jessica replied.

She didn't wanna talk to Yuri right now. It was because... because she didn't want to tell her she was with Seohyun. Well, she'd think about it later.

Seohyun stopped swinging and looked serious all of a sudden.

'You know... about what happened few years ago,' Seohyun started and avoided looking at Jessica.

'Yes,' Jessica replied, tense.

'I... I'm sorry,' Seohyun said and looked up at Jessica.

What? That was surprising. What was she sorry about? Did she mean to say...

'I didn't understand it back then. But now when I am dating -'

She was talking about her boyfriend. Why?

'- I get how you must've felt. I was kinda harsh to you. I'm sorry.'

Seohyun waited for Jessica to say something but she didn't. She just stared at her shoes.

'I know you don't probably want to talk about it. I just wanted to tell you. Sorry...'

Jessica forsed herself to look up at Seohyun and tried to smile.

'It's ok. I'm over it. Don't worry,' she said.

They sat quiet for a while. Jessica didn't know what to think. Seohyun was sorry. Why had she brought that up right now when they were having good time? Maybe they needed to talk about it... so that they could start being friends again, right?

'Do you wanna walk?' Seohyun asked.

'Ok,' Jessica said.

They walked a few blocks.

'Have you ever been there?' Jessica asked and pointed an alley on the right. 'On the bridge?'

'No, what is there?'

'Let's go, it's beautiful.'

They walked and soon arrived to the river. They stepped on the bridge and Seohyun run to the railing. She breathed and smiled at Jessica, excited.

'It's so pretty!'

Seohyun was happy. That made Jessica happy too.

It was windy and their hair fluttered in the wind.

Seohyun looked really pretty right now. Happy and beautiful.

Seohyun wrapped her arms around herself and shivered slightly.

'Is it cold?'

Jessica would've wanted to warm Seohyun but she didn't dare to do that. Instead she decided to give her her scarf.

'You can borrow this.'

'Thanks.'

She handed her the scarf. And when she did so, their fingers toched. Seohyun's hands were cold.

'Wait,' Jessica said and grapped Seohyun's fingers in hers.

Electricity run through Jessica's body. She tried to cover a smile, which had suddenly appeared on her face.

'You have cold hands,' she said.

She was holding Seohyun's hand! Or fingers. Whatever, it felt amazing.

'Yuri's hands get always cold too,' she heard herself say.

'Oh yeah,' Seohyun said and pulled her hand back. 'She's your girlfried, right?'

'How did you know that?' Jessica said. 'Yes, she is.'

It was confusing. Yeah, Yuri was her girlfriend. Yuri, who loved her...

She shouldn't have done that. She shouldn't have felt that way. She was with Yuri!

'It's good that you're in love with someone like her,' Seohyun said.

'Yeah...'

What did Seohyun mean? Was it good because Yuri was a good person or because if she was in love with Yuri, she wouldn't be in love with Seohyun?

'Let's walk back now.'

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Longest chapter so far :D
Hope it's a good thing.

Next time will be more about Yuri and Yoona.