Liar

Always number 1

Beep beep.

From Yuri:

Where are you honey?

From Jessica:

Walking to school.

From Yuri:

Hurry up, I need to see you.

Jessica started walking faster. Luckily the school was already near.

She found Yuri and Yoona from the school hall.

'What you wanted to talk about?' Jessica breathed.

'Who said I wanted to talk? I just wanted to see you,' Yuri said and pulled Jessica to the corner. 'I missed you.'

Aww, Yuri was so sweet.

'I missed you too,' Jessica said and smiled happily as she looked up in Yuri's eyes.

Yuri leaned closer so that their foreheads toched.

'Close your eyes,' she told.

Jessica hastily obeyed. Yuri chuckled and took the present from her bag.

'You can open now,' she said.

Jessica opened her eyes and breathed with delight.

'Oh, Yuri! Thank you.'

'Open it.'

Jessica ripped off the wrapping. Star-shaped earrings sparkled in her hands.

'Yuri ah... I love you,' Jessica hugged Yuri. 'Thanks, they're beautiful.'

Yuri smiled.

'Look what Yuri gave me!" Jessica beamed at Yoona, when they got back where she was.

'Their pretty,' Yoona stated.

'What did you do at weekend?' Yuri asked Jessica.

'Um, nothing much...' Jessica replied looking a bit too innocent. 'What about you?'

'We were shopping. Really, were you just at home?'

'Yes. No, I did grocery shopping. And something else too, I don't remember.'

She wouldn't tell Yuri anything. Yuri didn't need to know. And anyway, she wasn't going to meet Seohyun again. She had just decided that. She loved Yuri and she wouldn't risk their relationship.

They climbed the stairs to the upper floor, where their class was. They stood outside the classroom, Yuri explaining about her parents' next weeks busy schedule. Then someone tapped Jessica on the shoulder.

'Hi,' Seohyun greeted.

'Hi, how are you?,' Jessica said glancing at Yuri.

'Fine. Hey, you forgot your scarf on Saturday. Here,' Seohyun said and returned the scarf.

'Oh, yeah, thank you,' Jessica said feeling awkward.

'Ok, see you later,' Seohyun said and left.

There was a silence between Jessica and the others. Jessica didn't dare to look at either of them. Oh no, oh no.

Yuri was the first to break the silence.

'So you was with her... I thought you said you were home all weekend.'

'I never said so,' Jessica corrected, still not looking at her.

'You lied!' Yuri bawled.

'I... I...' Jessica tried, but there was no getting away with it.

'Really Jessica, what is going on? What's between you and her? Tell me!'

'Nothing!' Jessica exclaimed startled. Yuri couldn't know about it, she couldn't.

'Then why didn't you tell me you were with her?' Yuri demanded.

'Because... because I knew you would react that way.'

'Why would've I reacted this way if you were honest?'

'...'

'And why she was having your scarf?'

'It was cold so I lent it.'

Yuri looked at her in disbelief.

'You don't loan your stuff to people who mean nothing to you', she said.

'She's my friend. Yuri please, believe me, there's nothing going on, I swear.'

She tried to touch her, but Yuri shook her hand off. She looked at Jessica being really angry. Then she walked past her and headed to the class.

'Yurii,' Jessica tried to go after her but Yoona grapped her shoulder.

Jessica turned around, annoyed, to face Yoona's contemptuous look.

'What?' she said impatiently.

'You shouldn't lie,' Yoona said smiling joylessly. 'Though Yuri may not see through you, I surely do. And if you hurt Yuri, I won't stay out of it.'

Jessica would've wanted to throw Yoona with something. Still, she just turned around and left to the class, Yoona following right behind her.

In the class they saw Yuri had changed to sit on Yoona's usual place, so Yoona had to sit between them. Jessica didn't like it.

Class started.

'Yuri hey...' Jessica tried but Yuri didn't even look at her. 'Yuri, please... ash, get out of the way.'

That caught Yuri's attention.

'What did you say?' Yoona got angry.

'I said get out of my way, when I try to talk to my girlfriend.'

'Who are you to speak to me like that, huh?' Yoona said. 'She doesn't wanna talk to you, are you stupid?'

'This is none of your business!'

'What's going on?' the teacher interrupted.

Nobody said anything.

'Can't you be quiet? Yoona change place.'

For a few seconds Yoona looked like she was going to protest, but then she stood up and took her stuff. She cast Jessica the most disdainful look, before going to the free desk.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

:D Jessica and Yoona arguing. Poor Yuri :(

Please comment!