Requests

Always number 1

Yoona was driving around with her moped, when she saw a familiar figure walking on the street.

Yoona slowed down and stopped next to the person. The girl didn't recognize Yoona right away, she had to take her helmet off first.

'Hi!' Yoona greeted.

'Hi,' Seohyun replied. She stared at Yoona, waiting for her to say something.

'Um, wanna get a ride?' Yoona said feeling a little embarassed.

'A ride?' Seohyun said and glanced the moped alert.

'Yeah,' Yoona said smiling timidly.

'No, thanks, I think I'll just walk,' Seohyun said.

'Don't you trust me? For your information, I've been driving for two years,' Yoona said.

'Trust you? First you knock me down on a corridor and threaten me not to meet Jessica again, and then you ask me to trust you?' Seohyun said her eyebrows raised.

'I only did it for Yuri,' Yoona explained.

'Then, what are you doing this for?'

'Just being nice. Please?' Yoona said and smiled cutely.

Seohyun looked at the vehicle, hesitating.

'Come on,' Yoona encouraged.

Seohyun made her decision, drew breath and sat behind Yoona.

'Good. Now, where are we going?' Yoona asked happily.

'Home,' Seohyun said.

'Home? I have a better idea. Hold on!' Yoona said and started the moped.

Seohyun whooped and her hands flew around Yoona. Yoona directed back to the trafic.

'Where are we going?' Seohyun shouted annoyed.

'To a place where I like to hang out,' Yoona responded.

They drove just for five minutes, and then Yoona parked next to the pedestrian zone.

She removed Seohyun's arms from around her and stood up.

'See? Nothing to be afraid of,' Yoona said.

Seohyun tried to cover a smile.

'So this is the place? she said.

'Yeah. Here's a really good cafe, where I wanna go,' Yoona told.

Seohyun looked at her smiling and stood up from the moped. They started walking on the street.

'You wanna take me to a cafe?' Seohyun said and chuckled.

'What's so funny?' Yoona asked.

'You want me to tell you about me and Jessica right?'

Damn, she was smarter than Yoona had thought.

'Do you like Jessica?' Seohyun asked straight.

'What? No!' Yoona exclaimed surprised.

'Then do you like Yuri?'

'Ah? No...' Yoona said confused. What was this girl asking all of a sudden?

'Then why do you care so much?' Seohyun asked.

'I... Wait, I am the one who's supposed to ask questions,' Yoona said.

Seohyun chuckled.

'Ok, but I have to get some answers too,' she said.

'You're not the one setting conditions,' Yoona warned.

They found the cafe and went in. They sat down the table and ordered icecream.

'Ok...  well you know what I want to know,' Yoona started.

'There's not really much to tell...' Seohyun hesitated.

'You and Jessica were friends?'

'Yeah... but then she fell in love with me, and I couldn't feel the same.'

'So what happened?'

'I told her I don't love her. After that we didn't really have any relationship anymore. We kept avoiding each other...'

Seohyun raised her head and looked straight at Yoona.

'That's why I'm so happy we met again. We could sort things out and continue being friends. Jessica's a wonderful person...'

Seohyun felt silent and started to eat icecream. Yoona didn't say anything eighter. She thought about what she had heard:

Seohyun wasn't any girlfriend-thief. She had clearly no idea about how Jessica was feeling. Of course Jessica hadn't told her feelings to Yoona either, but Yoona had guessed them. It was no use telling Seohyun to leave Jessica, Yoona needed to talk to Jessica instead.

'Are you good friends with Jessica?' Seohyun asked.

'We... we are mostly Yuri's friends,' Yoona confessed. 'Of course that means we are a lot together and I know Jessica very well. Yes, we are friends.'

'But Yuri's your number one friend and you care about her very much?' Seohyun continued.

'Yes... she's my best friend and I love her,' Yoona said staring at her icecream.

'When you say you love her... what do you mean?' Seohyun asked quietly.

'I mean that I love her. I can't explain it. Not like I wanted to be her girlfriend. I just love her,' Yoona said and looked at Seohyun.

'But she doesn't notice it,' Yoona continued and ate more icecream.

'Have you told her about it?'

'Not in those words. But her eyes are so full of Jessica she can't see anybody else,' Yoona said and cleansed her fist.

They were both quiet, eating. Yoona was so busy thinking about Yuri that she didn't notice two people stepping in the cafe...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

:D It's an update!

Should I concentrate on describing more? Now my chapters are mostly dialog... :/