I think I was wrong

Always number 1

Yuri and Yoona were in a mall, currently sitting in a cafe shop.

They had been best friends for years, long before they even knew Jessica.

'Where you wanna go after this?' Yoona asked.

'Well... what about that new store, we haven't been there,' Yuri replied.

Yoona liked it this way. Of course she had nothing against Jessica, she was her friend and all, but it was nice to be with Yuri alone. It was more fun this way. Though she didn't know if Jessica was ever truly away.

Yeah, Yuri was talking about her right now:

'I don't know why Jessica is so keen to be with that new girl,' Yuri said.

'Well, she told they used to be friends, right?' Yoona said.

'Yeah, but I just, you know, I have a bad feeling about Seohyun. I don't like her.'

'Well, I think she's cute,' Yoona said. Then added after seen Yuri's face: 'But you're right of course.'

Yuri sighted.

'They are so much together. Do you think I should be jealous?' she asked.

'I think you already are.'

'Well, wouldn't you be if your girlfriend was so happy with someone else?'

'Um, yeah, I guess.'

It was hard to answer questions like this, for Yoona had never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. But she didn't usually think about it so that didn't bother her much. Only sometimes...

'Don't worry, Sica loves you,' Yoona said. 'You don't have to waste your time thinking about something like this.'

Yuri was quiet for a while. Then she smiled.

'You're right. I don't need to worry about her being with Seohyun. She can have friends of her own too.'

They finished their drinks and started to leave.

'I think I've been too hard for Jessica. I've been just whining for the whole week. I need to make it up for her,' Yuri said.

'You can buy her a present,' Yoona suggested.

'Yeah, that's a good idea. Sica loves jewelry, so let's go to a jewelry shop.'

They found one near the cafe and went in.

'What you planned to buy?' Yoona asked.

'I don't know. Let's see if we can find something pretty.'

They started going through the jewelry.

'How about this necklace?' Yoona suggested.

'No, no hearts. It's too common and I've already given her many,' Yuri rejected.

I wouldn't mind, Yoona thought grimly. She never got any presents from Yuri. Well, that wasn't true. Yuri gave her stuff on her birthday and at Christmas. But those were usually something very small, like sweets. She wouldn't mind if Yuri spent her as much money as to Jessica, even for once. Just for once...

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for not updating, I've been busy, and now I'm tired -.-

I'll update more as soon as I can ^^