The only one left

Always number 1

Jessica ran along the dark streets. The tears blurred her sight. She found a bus stop and sat on a bench. She took her cell phone and stared at it. Who would she call? She wanted desperately talk to someone, but understood there was no-one. Yuri had left her, Yoona was mad at her (and would probably comfort Yuri rather than Jessica). She didn't want to bother her family.

Only that there was one person... Would she be horrible, if she called her? That person was the reason she was in this situation.

Jessica buried her face in her hands. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want her family to see her like this.

She picked the number. Seohyun answered.

'Hello. This is Jessica. Um, I know it's late, but c-can you come here?' Jessica spoke.

'What is it Jessica? Are you crying?' Seohyun asked worried.

'I-I didn't know who else to call to,' Jessica said her voice breaking in the end.

'Where are you? I'll come right away,' Seohyun said.

Jessica told her the coordinates and sat waiting for Seohyun to come. She didn't have to wait for too long.

'Jessica!' Seohyun excaimed and hurried to sit next to Jessica. 'What happened?'

'Yuri... Yuri left me,' Jessica told. Her tears bursted out again and she blubbered against Seohyun's shoulder.

'What- why? Everything was fine just few hours ago,' Seohyun asked confused.

Jessica howled. Seohyun hugged her and her hair.

'Tell me,' Seohyun wispered.

Jessica sniffed and raised her head to look at Seohyun.

'You-you have to promise that you don't leave me,' she said.

Seohyun looked at Jessica's desperate face for a few seconds.

'Of course I won't leave you.'

Jessica stared at her for a while. Then she told her.

'I told Yuri that I'm in love with another person.'

Seohyun froze. Then she started Jessica's hair again.

'Me?' she asked quietly.

Jessica nodded. She raised her head again and looked at Seohyun fear in her eyes.

'Please don't run away! Don't run away from me again,' she pleaded. 'I know you don't love me and I'm not asking you to. Just don't leave me.'

'I don't leave you,' Seohyun said. She hugged Jessica. Jessica leaned on her and closed her eyes.

'Thank you Seohyun.'

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A very short chapter, but I didn't find a need to make it longer.

Warning: Only few chapters left!