My friend, your friend

Always number 1

Jessica and Yuri stepped in a cafe hand in hand. Jessica looked around the place and stopped.

'Isn't that Yoona and Seohyun?' she asked pointing the two out. Yuri noticed them too.

'What are they doing here together?' she wondered aloud.

'Come on, let's ask', Jessica said and started going towards them.

'No,' Yuri opposed looking a little anguished. 'I'll ask Yoona later..'

'I wanna know now!' Jessica demanded and pulled Yuri with her towards Yoona and Seohyun's table. She had a bad feeling about this. Yoona didn't like Seohyun, Jessica knew that. Why was she suddenly together with her in a cafe?

'Hello,' Jessica greeted and made Yoona boggle.

'Hi!' Seohyun happily greeted back.

'What are you guys doing here?' Jessica asked.

'Just hanging out,' Seohyun responded. 'Come and sit down.'

Jessica didn't hesitate and sat next to Seohyun. Yuri sat to the other side of the table looking reluctant.

They had a little small talk, mostly maintained by Jessica and Seohyun. Jessica tried to get Yoona in too, but she only answered by one word. Seohyun didn't tell anything crucial either, her answers were pretty neutral. And Yuri didn't help.

I have to get alone with Yoona, Jessica thought. So that I can squeeze some information out of her. I can't ask straight, not here in front of Seohyun and Yuri...

'Yoona,' Jessica started. 'Let's go outside to get some food from the stand. Yuri and Seohyun can wait here.'

'No,' Yoona shot down.

'But I want to eat.'

'Well I already did. Why don't you go with Yuri?' Yoona said annoyed.

'Because you can tell what is good. Yuri never buys anything from stands.'

'I can come,' Seohyun tried.

'No. Come on Yoona,' Jessica said standing up and grapping Yoona's arm. She forced Yoona up and dragged her out of the cafe with her.

'What's wrong with you?' Yoona shouted as soon as they were out.

'Calm down. I just wanna know why you're with Seohyun,' Jessica said in a normal voice.

'What, are you jealous?' Yoona blurted out.

'You don't like Seohyun. Or do you?' Jessica said.

'Actually, I do,' Yoona said.

'What, are you crushed in her?' Jessica asked her eyebrows raised.

'Have you ever heard about friendship?' Yoona snapped.

'Friendship, yeah. That's all you have.'

'What do you mean?'

'How does it feel being the only single here? Yuri and I are together, Seohyun's got a boyfriend, you're the only one alone.'

'Yeah, Seohyun's taken. That's a shame isn't it?' Yoona smirked going to counter-attack. She leaned closer to Jessica.

'I know everything,' she said. 'Tell me, how does it feel being in love with two person at the same time?'

Jessica froze. How could Yoona know about that? Nobody did! At least she had thought so.

Yoona gave her a smirk. But Jessica wasn't going to let Yoona win this.

'You don't know anything about it!' she shouted. 'You think you're smart, but you don't have the slightest idea.'

Yoona was about to shout something back, but at that moment, the cafe door banged open and Yuri and Seohyun hurried outside.

'What's happening here?' Yuri asked worried.

'Yoona's mean,' Jessica said and went to hug Yuri, her expression turned sad.

'What are you arguing about?' Yuri asked and hugged Jessica back.

'Nothing,' both Yoona and Jessica said in unison.

Yuri looked confused and a little annoyed. Seohyun was standing behind her looking worried.

'We were just talking about which one of us loves you more,' Yoona sarcastically said to Yuri.

'Oh, come here,' Yuri said impatiently and gestured Yoona to come closer.

'I love you both,' she said and hugged both Jessica and Yoona at the same time.

'Me more,' Jessica hissed.

'Jessica!' Yuri upbraided.

'I go home now,' Yoona said after Yuri had let her go.

'Yeah, we go too,' Jessica said. 'Bye Seohyun.'

Then they walked away leaving Seohyun standing alone in front of the cafe.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

A new update. Already chapter 11, though I planned there to be about 8 chapters when I started :D