*The Jinn, The Vampire & The Werewolf*

*Monster In Me*

Just as he expected the house was empty when he returns. Miyavi toss his haversack on the sofa and flop his exhausted body. He lifted both his legs on the coffee table, he lean his head back and closes his weary eyes. He saw her again, that Yuzuyu girl in his mind. He could not help it but it seems he wanted to know more about her even though she was a daughter of an Avery. He knew well enough not to meddle with them, if he did it means danger to him but even Yuzuyu have left him with a deep impressions that makes him unable to forget her. As he was busy with his thought he heard the curtains flap and he knew who that was.

“This house have a door you know.. so make full use of it rather then you enter and exit through the window..” He open his eyes and saw a large black raven just landed near the window ledge than it transform into a man with full black clothing; his white pale face and amber eyes. It was none other than his Vampire housemate, Mino.

“Sorry, I’m used to that...” Mino took of his leather jacket and hangs it nicely at the clothing rack next to the door. He came forward and sat next to the empty chair beside Miyavi.

“Where the hell have you and Maki been?” Miyavi look at Mino who also seems to be exhausted like him and that just makes him back a little trying not to be pissed at him

“Sorry.. I was out trying to solve something when I realised I can’t cover for Maki and thanks for helping...” Mino wipes his face with both his hands and looks frustrated.

“Solve what? It’s about a girl isn’t?”

“Not exactly at first but somehow the path changes and now I’m trap.. I can’t help it hyung.. I think I fall in love with.....”

Before they even can continue they heard the sounds of howling then came a black greyish wolf enters through the window.

“What’s up with you guys and the window?” Miyavi roll his eyes in frustration.

“I swear I’m going to lock that window up one day and make sure you both used the door...!”

“I need to use the bathroom!” The wolf who had already transformed into a man ran his way to the bathroom. Both Mino and Miyavi look puzzled on Maki behaviour.

“Anyway as I was saying.. it better not to Mino.. You know how your father will react to this..”

“Hyung.. please don’t say anything to Maki hyung.. For now I mean..”

“Yah! Mino.. give me your blood! I need to heal fast.. it sting!” Maki came out to the living room and he face look like he was really in pain. Mino and Miyavi burst out laughing as they saw Maki wounded area was near his privates!

“How the hell you even got injured there...”Mino took a clean glass, punctured his own wrist and spill his blood for Maki.

“I was running an errands.. then it leads me to the forest which I got caught in a trap which this girl made..”Maki grabs the glass of Mino’s blood and drink it in one shot.

“Then what happen? Miyavi asked him again, trying hard to hold his laughter.

“Well.. she wanted my fur which she manage to snip off but as I turn... she snip one last time and it happens to be this spot!”Maki showed them the wounded area which was gradually getting better thanks to Mino’s blood.

“But hyung, it wouldn’t hurt unless she snip you off using something you weak at..”Mino look up at Maki who was still standing in the living room with his both hand at his waist.

“I knew it! The scissor is made of silver! Damn that girl!” Maki walk into his room and grab a pair of shorts and sat himself near the Television playing with the remote.

“Maki, when you said you went to run errands.. what was it exactly?”Miyavi asked.

“You knew I can’t tell you that...”

“Maki hyung... are you asked to assassinate someone?” Mino asked.

“I don’t know...” Maki answered lazily.

Mino was practically lying on his bed and staring blankly at the ceiling but his thoughts were elsewhere. He wanted to be next to that girl Kaylee. Ever since he saw her on the day when she walks to school he felt that they have some connections. He knew who she was, half witch and half vampire. When he asked his father why she must be destroy, the only answer he got was she was an enemy but how the hell he going to kill her when he had fallen for her. The desire that he had right now was to protect her and keep her safe until the very end. Of course he knew what his father will do if ever he finds out about this. His father was known for his cruel ways especially when comes to killing and tormenting people to death and he will spare no one even if they were his family. He cannot take it anymore, he got up and put on his jacket and went out of his bedroom.

“Where are you going?” Miyavi asked while he & Maki was watching some supernatural movies on the television.

“I’m going for a walk...”

“You mean you going for a fly?” Miyavi said sarcastically when he saw Mino was walking towards the window instead of the door.

“For once... use that bloody damn door.. be and try to act like normal human being will you? And make sure you get home by that door as well... I’m locking the window!” Maki who was sitting next to him burst out laughing.

“To you as well wolf man... aisssh!” Miyavi look at Maki who roll his eyes and quickly shut his mouth, and so eventually Mino listen to Miyavi and walk out the front door.

He walk silently across the nearby park which he always use to get to Kaylee’s house. The park is totally deserted at night except for those stupid couples who made out without knowing what can be lurking behind those bushes or even on the top of the trees. He stops on his tracks suddenly and transform into his raven form and flew to the nearest tree. As he look down, he saw a man who does not smell like a human which was a little strange. Even the way he walks slouching down roughly and growling seems to be suspicious. He flew right on top of that creature and followed it. His guess was correct as that creature stood right opposite of Kaylee’s house looking suddenly confused. He believe that the creature has been summon to harm Kaylee and he need to know what it was and to whose order. The creature tried to walk forward but it seems that he was unable to do so due to the protection spells. then the creature turn around and walk away towards the park once more. Mino as fast as lightning transform to his human self and stood right in front of it.

“What are you?! Who sent you?!”

“Grrrr... Grrrrr....” The creature ran forward in attempt to attack Mino but Mino was faster. Mino grab the creature and slam him to the ground then that creature grab and pull Mino’s leg which makes him fell flat on his back. The creature once again tried to pounce on him but since Mino had good reflexes he is able to avoid it and instead manage to grab that creature arms and crack it making it howls.

“What are you?!” Mino asked once again as that creature tried to free himself but Mino had press hard against those broken bones of that creature making it stop.

“Grrr.... Orcs!” The creature hissed.

“Who sent you?! Why?!”

“Kill! Kill! Kill!”

“Who sent you damn it!” Mino was getting agitated.

“The lord! The lord!” The creature said and then Mino did not waste anymore time, he snaps the creature’s neck and tore it apart. He stood up and looks at that mess he did. He sighs and walks towards the lake to wash off those black tainted blood away.