*Miyavi*

*Monster In Me*

School was over at last and it is also the last week of autumn, winter is coming and it means holiday had started! The three girls were awfully cheerful about that but still that does not stop them from having their magic classes especially that newbie witch Kaylee. They plan on chilling and getting a cup of hot beverages at the nearest twosome+ cafe when they come to notice a diner at one of the alley beside it which they have never seen it before ever since they started school.

 

“Wanna check that out?” Kaylee was pointing excitedly at the diner.

 

“How come we didn’t notice that diner before?” Hibari was already walking towards the luminous coloured from door of the diner.

 

“Let’s just get it will you? I’m cold!... maybe we could get some hot soup or something...”Yuzuyu pushed them to hasten their pace.

 

They went in and lucky for them that place was not very crowded maybe due to the location which was situated near an alley so people walk by unnoticed or maybe too because of the cold weather so they preferred to stay indoors. They sat quietly at the table nearest to the window and start flipping through the menu.

 

“Wah! They even have my favourite lobster bisque? Yay!” Yuzuyu pointed at the picture on the menu, their mind were so engross on planning what to order that they did not realised that they were three pairs of eyes looking at them.

 

“Hey... is that the girl you told me about?” Miyavi taps on Mio shoulder when he caught Mino staring intensely at that Kaylee girl. Mino just nod at him but his eyes did not leave Kaylee’s, even just by staring at her he felt the connection getting stronger. Both of them we talking at the cashier counter without realising that Maki were eavesdropping and when Maki turn to see the table that Mino was staring he saw the three girls he met in the forest and of course he cannot forget that girl Hibari who hurt him somehow. Maki realize that Mino had fallen for that girl Kaylee, he just shakes his head disbelieving.

 

“Hyung, she can’t know I am her nor see me... can you...”

 

“Ya.. you go take the coffee beans from the store room.. I cover you up at the counter..”Miyavi taps Mino shoulder, walk over and stands at the cashier counter.

 

“Ok! I made up my mind.. Caramel Macchiato, Chicken Soup with Waffles!..” Kaylee open her purse and gave Yuzuyu the cash.

 

“Me?! I’m feeling lazy.. Hibari.. Please... you go order...”

 

“No! You go... I’m not interested at that tattooed hunky at that counter... you go... He’s waiting~~~” Hibari and Kaylee burst out laughing.

 

“Yuzuyu turns behind and saw a back of a man standing at the cashier counters; she rolled her eyes at the two annoying girls, stood up and walks over.

 

“Hi... Can I order?”Yuzuyu said as soon as she reached the front of the cashier counter. She was getting a little impatient when she saw that man was still facing his back at her.

 

“Sorry... Can I....”Miyavi turns and what he saw makes him shock and nervous at the same time. It was that Avery girl!.

 

“You! What are you doing here?!”

 

“You work here?!” Yuzuyu was somehow feeling glad she saw Miyavi, Miyavi tried not to make any eye contact with her and really wish that Yuzuyu could leave the diner.

 

“Hey... errr about the other day.. I want to say thanks...”

 

“What other day? Can I take your order now?” Miyavi tried to change the subject.

“Caramel Macchiato, Match Latter, and Hazelnut Mocha and..... “

 

Miyavi wrote down the orders and gave it to the kitchen. He hope by the time he returns to the counter Yuzuyu was gone but he was wrong. Yuzuyu was still standing there waiting for him.

 

“Hey! I know who or what you are so stop pretending that we have not met before.. Miyavi!” Yuzuyu raised her voice and was about to walk away but MIyavi caught her by her wrist and pull her over to the nearest corner.

 

“And I know what happen between our families too! Let go of me!” She exclaimed while she was being drag gently by Miyavi.

 

Miyavi gently push Yuzuyu against the wall. He was looking rather furious at Yuzuyu for being so blunt and even raised her voice in the diner which is at his working place. Luckily, he manages to somehow cast a spell so that no one is able to hear their private conversation.

 

“Yuzuyu! Listen to me! Yes,I am sorry for ignoring you but you must understand that if they knew you have see me or if you have anything to do with me.. It will be very dangerous.. So can you just please pretend we don’t know each other?”The grips on Yuzuyu shoulder tighten and Yuzuyu was unable to move.

 

“I don’t care... we could put that in the past and we still.... can... can be friends... after all.. you... help Helena and you... don’t even hurt me the other day...”

 

“No... We can’t even be friends Yuzuyu nor we are able to put the past behind... even if I could it’s impossible if your father are able to do that... believe me he won’t.. We are fated to be a sworn enemy...”

 

“Miyavi... I...”

 

“Don’t! Please Yuzuyu... don’t do this anymore... Don’t come near me anymore...”

 

“Whatever! You’re coward!”Yuzuyu pushed him hard and walk stomping her feet towards the table.

 

She flops angrily beside Hibari and bang the top of the table subconsciously. Both the other girls were staring at her wondering what have gone wrong.

 

“Don’t bother asking!”

 

“Do I look like I care? What’s wrong now?” Hibari asked.

 

“Nothing...”

 

“You sure nothing? You better confess or I will go over to that tattooed cashier and asked why you came back looking like a grumpy cat!” Kaylee threaten really works.

“Fine!” Yuzuyu start to tell the whole story from the beginning to the end and even tell them the reason why it is dangerous if they were to be friends and it all thanks to the family feud they had in the past.

 

“O.M.G!” Kaylee was shock that she had he mouth hanging open listening to Yuzuyu story.

 

“So you mean uncle Ilgook going to be pissed? Can’t he try to put it all behind like that tattooed man said?” Kaylee asked again.

 

“Yah! Baka! You think it is easy to forgive someone who killed the whole lot of your family?" Hibari knock on Kaylee’s head.

 

“Well... I’m not going to let it go just like that or even pretend to not know him... I’m going to do whatever it takes to be his friend!”

 

“You being persistent aren’t you?”

 

“I guess I am... I’m just... got attracted to him...”Yuzuyu said while looking straight at Miyavi, who was acting busy counting the coins in the cashier machine till when he suddenly stop and look at Yuzuyu stunt and he just shook his head lightly. Yuzuyu grins at him knowing well that Miyavi was listening to the whole conversation she had with her friends.