*Maki*

*Monster In Me*

Hibari POV

The girls were suppose to join me at the library to start on our research, thanks to Mr Lee for giving us holiday assignment and out of so many things we had our topic on blood and seriously I got no idea where to begin at.  Last minute both of them bail on me. Yuzuyu told me she need to go find Miyavi and that newbie witch needs to start harvesting on her precious Angelica plant and so here I am ended up alone. Lucky there are not much people in the library well maybe I guess due to the cold weather so many of them preferred to stay in.

I went straight to the medical reference section and browse through all those non interesting science and medical books. I grab a few which I think might help and quickly walk away to the nearest table which I somehow ended up at the comic section. Being a comic and anime addict kind of person I cannot help but stop and look for the latest collection, I was looking through for my favourite tittles ‘The Wallflowers’ when I felt that I was being watch through the rows of books opposite of me. I start reading on my favourite comic and absent minded I walk straight to the table and continue.

After sometimes the feeling of being watch was getting stronger and it really get on my nerves. I felt agitated therefore I chant a mantra and blow a kiss at the empty air, a few minutes later I heard someone sneezing right at the shelves opposite where I was sitting.

 

Maki POV

Suddenly without any warning my nose start to itch, it felt like someone literally tickles my nose with a feather. I start to sneeze continuously like crazy.

“Ahhhchooo! Ahhhchoooo! Ach~~”As I quickly covered my mouth and pinch my nose hoping to prevent the sneezing sounds from escaping again, someone taps on my shoulder, handing me a tissue. I slowly turn to thank the person when the next thing happens leave me speechless. It was a girl, she grabs me by the collar and literally drags me out to the nearest exit escape staircase and pin me against the wall. I wonder if she is even a girl or a man in disguise. Her strength was one of a kind!

“Damn you! Are you that idiotic psychopath stalker that is on the loose?!” She pushed me once again and demands me to answer her. I was staring blankly at her giving her that ‘do-I-even-look-like-a-ert-stalker-to-you?' face.

“If you are not then why the hell you are hiding like one?” She slowly let loose the collar of my shirt but she still gave me that death glare.

“This is a public library! And who said I was even staring at you?”

“Oh! I... erm.. I’m sorry... I just am being... errr paranoid?” She look down and blushing. Was about to turn and leave when I grab her wrist.

 

Hibari POV

As I was about to turn and leave, he suddenly grab me by the wrist and force me to turn and face him. My free hand single throw a punch at him but he somehow manage to stop it in time and hold my clutch hand tight. Since both hands now were caught the next best move was to kick his crouch area but he still able to read my next move. He manages to block it as well! Trying not to show my weakness, I try to remember some spell I learn  and I remember one, I look him straight at his face and was about to chant when he attacks me by smacking his lips onto mine! My mind went blank and somehow I did not retaliate when he do that in fact his lips was soft and nice. Wait! Damn it! He stole my first kiss!

“I take that as an apologize for snipping off my fur..” He parted his lips away and smirks at me.

“What fur?”

“Don’t you remember snipping away some wolf fur? You snip mine and not only that.. You used a silver scissor? Whoa! It cut and burn.. That part especially...” he pointed downwards at his crouch area.

“And so.... of course there is a price for everything right?” He gave me that sinister smile of his. “Let me see.... I guess now... technically.. you belongs to me?!”

“What the hell?! Just for snipping? So... so you are really a werewolf?!” I recovered from the shock and, smack his head and demand him for more explanation. He was about to when I quickly kick him and pushes him away and ran for my life. I dash out of the library and cross the street, I do not know where I was headed to, I just trust where my legs will bring me too. Finally I reach the park; I sat at the bench and pants heavily. I just could not believe that Kaylee was right about the wolf, he was indeed a werewolf! I was trying to regain my composure when a rustling sound came from the thick bushes behind me. I was about to turn when a big hand cover my mouth and the other hand simply drag me off. I do not know where he brings me too but the next thing I knew I was at a secluded corner near a deserted area and it was damp and quite dark.

I was thrown on the wet solid ground that man was standing right in front of me, he had a long slanting scar across his face and I knew exactly who he was, that ert stalker who was on the news. I tried to get up but was kick at my shoulder blade and I fell back onto the ground. He look at me and crouch infront on me, he grab both of my ankle, I tried to kick him but he pull me closer to him and then he presses himself on top of me. I just went blank, no spells, no incantations fills my brain. I kept thinking what will happen to me now? I am going to get ? My purity will just be gone like that? I scream at the top of my lungs but he covered my mouth once again with his filthy hand.  Suddenly my mind filled up with images of that wolf man and at that moment I was hoping he would come and be my saviour. I concentrate hard picturing him in my head while that ert man was trying to kisses me all over.

 

Maki POV

Damn that girl! This is the second time she hurt me at my sensitive spot, what the hell is she thinking? I want to be a father in future not a fatherless man! Idiotic her! Wait till I get her again. I walked out of the library still feeling a annoyed at that girl and I want to find her now, I do not care anymore. I tried to smell her scent then I walked towards it when my mind suddenly had a premonition, an image of her looking wimpy, she was sobbing and crying out for me? I saw a black figure over her. ! She is in distress! She needs me! I must find her!

I ran as fast as I could while transforming into my wolf form, I rush as I sniff the air for her scent and then as I grew nearer her inner voice keep calling for me. I fasten my pace then I saw that creep inform of me. Without any time to waste I pounce on that stupid man who was hurting my girl! I bite on him and drag him away from her and I sat hard on his chest and start slashing his damn ing face! How dare he hurt my girl! I am going to kill him! Mince him up and bite his head off!

“Stop! Stop! Maki! Please!” I felt someone pulled my huge body off that unconscious man. I turn and look at her.

“Stop.. its enough.. he didn’t hurt me much...” She looks right in my eye and she hugs my wolf body and cry hard.

“It’s ok! You are safe with me...” I transform back to my human self and hug her tight in my arms as I let her continue to release her stress. But then I realised again that I was .