*Meeting*

*Monster In Me*

~ Yuzuyu P.O.V ~

The living room were in total silence as soon as we entered. Abi and mummy was seated together beside Halmoni. Uncle Seunghyun was standing next to uncle Gackt, who were seated on the armchair with leg crossed. I quickly settle down on the carpeted floor beside Abi’s leg. Hibari pulled Kaylee by the hand and asked her to seat together. As I was focusing on them, I saw Helena was comfortably seated beside Merlin I presume and that really makes me wanted to let out a chuckle but I force it in. Helena stares at me giving me that ‘don’t you dare laugh!’ face.

“Hmm...” Uncle Seunghyun clears his throat.

“I really thank everyone here for coming, since we are having a situation. I believe it’s time for me to reveal everything to my one and only daughter who we really are...” he continues before he turn to Abi and uncle Gackt.

“Ilgook hyung and Gackt san.. I may need some assistance along the way...”

“Hibari.. Yuzuyu... you girls really need to play a big part in helping Kay after this...” both of us nodded.

“Let’s get on with the agenda...”

Uncle Seunghyun starts explaining to Kaylee the whole story. He was save by my Abi and Uncle Gackt during one of bloody war between the mystical races. Apart from that, he also have another battle with his own kind. It all happens when he fall in love with the late aunt Chaerin, how I missed her! She was our Herbology teacher. Anyway in revenge, his family were melancholy and from then on, they vowed to kills each and every member of his family and those who works alongside with him.

Once aunt Chaerin passed away, the bond that mum and aunt Hyori made, were broken therefore the next inheritage power of three will be Hibari, Kaylee and I. Once Kaylee turns eighteen in a month’s time, she will gain all the witches power and we were needed to bind in order to stay strong and powerful.

“So all the killing and cursing is all because of you?” Kaylee asked.

“That’s not entirely true Kay, we all have own history... Yours because of love, and ours due to others... “ Abi spoke.

“All the darkside are together on this trying to ruin us all... that’s why we need to stay and trust each other...” Uncle Gackt added.

“Mommy is dead and so is aunt Hyori... is aunt Hyejin...” I saw from Kaylee’s face, she had that frown which she always did whenever she is worried, I gave her sign telling her what she said is right.

“No! No! O.M.G!... can we do something? I mean stop all this? We can right?”

“We will try to find a way... For now she is well hidden thanks to you. But once you turn 18, that spell will be broken..” Halmoni explained.

The discussion goes on as Kaylee asked more question and end up all of us spent the night at their house. We were all lying in Kaylee’s bedroom. We were supposed to sleep but it seems the three of us has a lot to talk about.

“Kay... do you know that our witch ancestors came from the descendents of Salem witches?” Hibari start the topic that makes Kaylee seems more interested and keep asking to tell her more as she flop herself in between me and Hibari.

“Well, they migrate to Japan during the Edo period and then somehow got related with Abei no seimei...” Hibari continues but I cannot help laughing at Kaylee’s face.

“What?!” Both of them asked me.

“Hibari, I think it’s better to wait till we settle her in our magic class.. so she could learn more.. I mean look at her face.. she look black when you mention Abei no seimei...” I laugh again.

“Hiyak!” Kaylee smack my cheek lightly.

“Ouch!”

“I have magic class to attend too?!” Kaylee start to whine.

“Of course Kaylee-ssi but I guess it will start in a month’s time...” I said

“How does it feel when you... you got your magic? Does it hurt?”

“You feel a little cramps... warmness... hot flushes... it doesn’t hurt that much... depends on different people... it’s just like the first time you got your period!” I joke around, as a result the pesky girls tickle me till tears up! After a bit of fun, Kaylee finally doze off leaving me and Hibari still wide awake.

“Hibari... how is the spell progressing? You get everything you need?”

“I have one last ingredient actually which is wolf fur, need to be an Alpha of the pack...’

“That quite east to find right?”

“Yup... but it seems not to be working...” she sulked.

“Where you get your previous Wolf’s fur?”

“Zoo... errr... I kind of sneak into the den and enchant them to sleep and then I snip as much as I can...” I burst out laughing!

“The Zookeeper too?!” I asked and then she smiles innocently.

“HIBARI!!!!”

“Sorry!”

It was somehow against the rules, we should not cast spell on human, I mean normal human, so it is kind of wrong for Hibari to do that. If Halmoni knew, we are dead!

“Maybe you need a wild wolf fur...” A sudden voice shocks us.

“Kaylee!”

“You girls chattering makes me can’t sleep!”

“Can we sleep?.. promise I help you find...” She yawns.

“How on earth can we sleep.. when you stole our space?” I pushed her away.

“It’s squeezy!!” Hibari pushes her too.

“Let’s cuddle!... pleaseeeeeee~~~” she grab both our arms and bundle up close until we fall asleep.