How did you?

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo went to sleep the moment he got home. He didn't lie about feeling tired and dizzy. Despite all of that he refuses to go to the doctor. He hates it. He hates hospitals and doctors. Knowing that you may have a terminal disease or something like that for the matter, scares him. So.... hospitals and clinics are a big no, no.

 

Of course he had to agree with Baekhyun last night just to get out of the whole, 'you have to go' thing.  Baekhyun believed him but Jongin didn't for as he uses that same method when he just wants his uncle and brother to leave him alone. For that he was worried.

 

Kyungsoo was woken up by the sound of his phone. He really loves his machine ringtone but he is starting to hate it. He wondered why his phone rings more when he is sleeping than when he is awake and willing to talk. Groaning in frustration he stuck his pale slim arm and grabbed his phone from his night stand. He frowned when he saw that the caller ID was unknown.  He never ever answers an unknown number but because he was abruptly awakened from his so deserve nap, he decided to answer and curse at the dream intruder.  "Yeoboseyo?" He intended to sound angry but the yawn prevented him from doing so.

"Did I wake you up?" Kyungsoo found the voice extremely familiar preventing him from completing his task of cursing.

"Ummm no well kind of...."

"Sorry, go back to sleep I'll call later." In that moment Kyungsoo was able to make up whose voice that was.

"Jongin?!"

"Neh I'll call later."

"Aniyo its ok I'm already up." He said as he sat down on his bed. Jongin notice how Kyungsoo's voice cracked and how raspy it was.

"Are you getting a cold?" Jongin ask rather worried. .

"No I don’t think so..." Jongin rolled his eyes when Kyungsoo began to cough and sneeze at the same time. "I'm not... hey how did you get my number? I don’t remember giving it to you." Jongin's eyes widen. What the hell was he supposed to answer? Oh, I stole it from Baekhyun? No of course he wasn't. 

He didn't know how to answer him and came up with a lame answer. "I have my ways."

"Ooook" Kyungsoo replied.

"I have my ways? What the hell was I thinking?!" He cursed to him-self. "Hey Kyungsoo what are you doing today?" Again, Kyungsoo wonder why Jongin was been so informal.

"Why don't you call me hyung?" Jongin was taken by surprise.

"I don't know..." in all honesty he really didn't know why. He is just extremely comfortable around him.

"Whatever I think is better that way I won't feel o-l-d!" He emphasized the last word. Jongin laugh a little. "To answer your question, I won't be doing anything today because it's my free day." He said with a wide smile.

"Really?!" Kyungsoo nodded even though Jongin could see him, humming instead so the younger one could know.

"Why? Where do you want to take me?" At that Jongin involuntarily blush. Sensing that his comment was probably inappropriate for Jongin, he decided to sort of change topics. "I'm kidding." There was a brief moment of silence, a silence that in a way suffocates Kyungsoo.

"I ummm do you want to hang out?" The silence was finally over.

"S-sure..." Kyungsoo curse under his breath for stuttering.  "Kyungsoo you are finally up!" Jongin heard Baekhyun. Kyungsoo put his phone down and ask his best friend to be less noisy. "Guess what I your best friend did?"

"I don't know you my best friend tell me." Jongin laugh as he heard the conversation.

"I got you a nice date.... aish don't give me that look. He is tall extremely buff and kind of has my skin tone." Kyungsoo shook his head. Meanwhile, Jongin frowned.

"I like them a bit tanner." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Kyungie!! You need to move on its time for you to forget about Sam and move on. He did why can't you?" Kyungsoo stop shaking his head.

"What?" He completely forgot about his call. "H-he did?"

"I... I thought you knew." Kyungsoo shook his head. "Kyungsoo...."

"I'm just... I'm just going to take a shower." He said as he stood up. His phone dropped to the floor. Baekhyun picked it up and saw that someone was on the line.

"Hello" upon hearing Baekhyun’s voice, Jongin hung up.

 

Kyungsoo sounded so.... distress, broken and sad. Jongin felt bad and angry. He didn't like at all the way his hyung sounded. "I should take him out." He said while going downstairs.

 

He managed to have breakfast, a not so good looking one. He hated it especially the unnecessary mess he did. Taekyeong walk into the kitchen an hour later and saw his nephew on the floor with a plate of..."Is that ddokboki?" Jongin glare at his uncle. "I'll clean don't worry." Jongin sigh. "Here go buy something to eat."

"I have my own money uncle." Jongin said as a matter of fact.

"Then I'll make you something?" He offered to which Jongin agree. Jongin ended up cleaning his mess while his uncle prepared some breakfast. 

"Good morning."

"Good morning babe." Joonmyun kiss Yixing making him giggle. "Jongin didn't call." he said as he grabbed his phone. Yixing laugh a little. "Why are you laughing?"

"Just..." Yixing leaned closer to him and began to kiss him. The one kiss soon became something else. Their tongues were now being used. Joonmyun managed to get on top of Yixing still kissing him. "We... Myunnie..." Yixing couldn't finish his sentences due to Joonmyun. The other wasted to time but Yixing stopped him. "I'm still sore." he pouted. Joonmyun didn't stop kissing though not that Yixing mind it.

"I'll be gentle." Joonmyun said as he kissed his boyfriend's chest. Yixing couldn't say know he was already half awaken and he wanted more. "Today I want you to go home."

"Y-yes!" Joonmyun chuckled.

"Was that an ok yes or yes give me more?" he .

"Shut up and do it already!" Yixing moaned.

 

"You said that you would be gentle." Yixing pouted while trying to stand up.

"But you beg me to go faster I don't get you." Joonmyun acted innocent making Yixing pout even more. "I'm sorry" he kissed him.

"Did Jongin reply?" Joonmyun shook his head. "Why don't you call him instead?"

"Yeah I'll do that." Jongin didn't answer until the third time. "Hey, why wouldn't you answer?"

"I was cleaning the kitchen... Of ! I forgot to call you last night!"

"You did!"

"Sorry well I am ok." Jongin said as he throw the last piece of trash.

"Fine I'll go home later on." Joonmyun said.

"Ara I'll be out just in case you don’t see me home"

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" Joonmyun rolled his eyes.

"Were?" Joonmyun ask.

"Aish somewhere hyung!" Jongin lost his temper.

"Jeez calm down.... Drive safe I'll see you around."

"Neh oh, say hi to Yixing."

"Bye!"

 

Kyungsoo locked him-self on his bathroom. Baekhyun and Luhan worried over him. They tried to get him out by calling him and sending him texts, but the other one wouldn't answer. Kyungsoo just sat on the floor thinking about different things involving Sam and him. He smiled to himself, sometimes scaring the out of him. Truth is told, O' Me! Is a place to have fun instead of staying locked up in your house yet that doesn’t mean that you are a that sleeps with whoever? Kyungsoo really wants to know why Sam thought that about him. He clearly never gave him any motives to think that of him.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan decided to wait for their best friend on the living room. "Why did you tell him?!" Luhan got after Baekhyun. Yes, everyone thought that Kyungsoo knew but they were wrong. They waited for the other one until he finally came out, eyes bloodshot red. He didn't want to cry but how couldn't he? He really loved Sam. "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun walk towards him but Kyungsoo look at his phone that started vibrating.

"Yaa where are you going?!" Luhan shouted but Kyungsoo stormed out of his house.

Jongin was surprise to see Kyungsoo the way he look, angry and sad. Again, Jongin felt his blood boil for unknown reasons. He let Kyungsoo step inside the car. "Hi... Are you ok?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Can we eat? I'm really hungry." Kyungsoo said in a whisper. Jongin nodded as he started to drive. Baekhyun and Luhan didn't get to see the person that took Kyungsoo and sigh.

 

Things were a bit awkward between the two of them. It was the first time hanging out together. They usually just see each other at the club. Kyungsoo didn't think about it until he was sitting in front of him outside a restaurant. They order food and again there was silence. Jongin was about to talk but Kyungsoo beat him. "Am I ugly?!" he asked out of nowhere. Jongin's mouth hanged open. He didn't know what to answer.

"I-I..."

"I mean why he cheated?" Kyungsoo’s eyes began go water. Jongin felt the urge to huge the older one and tell him that everything would be fine, and so he did. Kyungsoo's eyes grew larger when Jongin hug him. Jongin was so strong and warm Kyungsoo couldn't resist hugging back.

"You will find someone better." Kyungsoo nodded. "That person is out there for you and about that person that cheat on you... I don't know why he would do that." Kyungsoo hug tighter as he let those sweet words sink in. For a moment he wished that Jongin was that person he looked for but the chances were so dimmed.

 

The awkwardness soon died as they enjoy their foods while they chat. Jongin was happy that Kyungsoo had a wide smile instead of a sad face. Kyungsoo offered to show Jongin around since the younger one wasn't from there. They first visit the amusement park. Jongin was thrilled at the many rides Kyungsoo as well. He offered to ride some. The two of them tried to ease their aching stomachs. Riding them with their full stomachs was a bad idea. Kyungsoo then took Jongin to different stores and food stands, always buying something to eat. They never forgot to smile and joke around each other. Kyungsoo didn't fail to notice the constant skin-ship coming from Jongin but didn't mind it all. In fact he loved it but wouldn't admit it if you were to ask.

Just like that, night came along. Jongin arrived at Kyungsoo’s house minutes later. The two of them smile to each other inside the car. "It was fun... Thank you." Kyungsoo hugged him. Jongin accepted the hug without thinking it twice.

"I'm glad and please don't be sad." Jongin said as he removed a piece of hair away from Kyungsoo’s head.

"O-ok." Kyungsoo said as opened his door. Jongin took a few seconds to digest what he had just done. He was soon outside the car heading inside the house with Kyungsoo. "I think Baekhyun and Luhan are here." Jongin nodded. Luhan wasn't there but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were. Baekhyun run towards Kyungsoo and hug the living lights out of him. Chanyeol stare at his best friend in confusion.

"Since when are they best friends?" Chanyeol thought to him-self. Baekhyun continued to baby Kyungsoo making the other one roll his eyes.

"Don't ever go like that please I was so worried!" Baekhyun cried.

"I'm sorry" Kyungsoo hugged him.

Chanyeol and Jongin look at the other two and laugh. "So... I didn't know that you and Kyungsoo went out. Since when?" Jongin nodded.

"Yeah... I just came to visit." Jongin said with a smile as he continued to look at Kyungsoo. "Why do you ask?" Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

"Just... I just find it weird that's all." Jongin frowned. "You are not the type of people to get along with a stranger that quick." Chanyeol said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I mean he is a nice person and he is also your friend therefore he is my friend! Why are you being so weird out about it?!" Jongin ask rather annoyed. A part of him asked the same thing which, probably lead him into shouting at his best friend. Chanyeol raise his hands in defense.

"I'm just saying." Chanyeol said. "I'll be going to the club today are you coming as well?" Jongin shrugged his shoulders still sour over their previous conversation. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo finish their little reunion and walk towards Chanyeol and Jongin.

"It's getting late. We will get ready." Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo was about to say something but he couldn't. He was on the floor in a matter of seconds holding his head. Baekhyun shout his lungs out. Jongin was on his knees checking on the older one, face full of worry.

"I'm ok." Kyungsoo tried reassuring them but Baekhyun shook his head.

"You need to go the doctor!" Baekhyun said.

"I said I'm fine!" Kyungsoo said as he stood up. Jongin helped him out but Kyungsoo refused the help. He just walked straight into his room leaving everyone worried.

It was past midnight already and everyone hang at the club. The young men had fun while Kyungsoo felt a little dizzy and tired. Jongin was with him and still worried. Yixing was busy on stage. Every week he has to do a show and entertain everyone. Joonmyun was jealous but he knew that Yixing was just his. Just as he was about to walk back to the others, Yixing called him upstage.

 

"I want to show everyone who my king is!" he said through the microphone. A light was spotted on Joonmyun making him close his eyes a little. "Joonmyun come pali!" said man did what he was told. A lot of guys cheer him while others pouted since they liked Yixing. After a couple of minutes Joonmyun went down the stage not before giving Yixing a steamy kiss making his younger brother eyes widen, his eyes almost pop out though when everyone asked Yixing to dance again but with him. People didn't know Jongin's name. "Joonmyun come here again please."

"Yeah?"

"Excuse me dolls I'll be up in a sec!" Yixing told the crowd. "Tell Jongin to come and dance."

"I don't think he will want though..." Yixing pouted. "Alright I'll ask him." Yixing made his way up the stage again while Joonmyun talk to his younger brother. As expected, Jongin refused to go dance and let people know his name.

"It seems that my friend doesn’t want to come." Yixing said with a pout making everyone wined. "How should we call him?" Yixing ask Joonmyun in private. "Does he have a nickname?"

"Yeah... Kai! People called him like that because he is like a puppy." Joonmyun said.

"Puppy? That's cute."

"Yeah he was mainly called like that because of his dancing mates back in high school. Even though the nickname is intended to be because he is cute... He is nothing cute though." Yixing raise a brow.

"Why?"

"Just wait and see..." Yixing his head in confusion. "Guys why don't you all called Kai to stage? Let him feel wanted!" and the crowd did just that. They shouted Kai's name over and over again.

"Who is Kai?" Jongdae ask. Everyone shrugged their shoulders except for Jongin and Sehun.

"M-me." Jongin said face completely red.

"Jeongmal?! Why don't you go?" Tao ask but Jongin refuse by shaking his head. He refused everyone much to their annoyance.

"Why don't you give it a try? You love dancing don't you?" Kyungsoo said. There was a brief silence follow by a soft sigh.

"O-ok" Jongin said as he look at Kyungsoo.

"Fighting!" Kyungsoo cheered him. Once he was upstairs the music played. The lights dimmed out and everyone shouted in excitement. Joonmyun step aside with Yixing.

"You aren't dancing with me?!" Jongin ask rather surprise.

"First you and then I'll join you." Jongin shook his head. He was about to step down when he saw Kyungsoo cheering him. He began to dance slowly and rather shy but as the music played along his moves began to synchronize with the music. His passionate dancing side was slowly creeping out of him. Everyone was mesmerized by the beauty in front of them and the way he moved along the music.

"Oh, my god! I get what you mean now!" Yixing said as he looked at Jongin.

On the other side of the bar Kyungsoo's heart accelerated as he stare at Jongin and his dancing.

Long time no update!! I still need to update my other stories OMG!! school has really taken a toll on me *Sigh* I hope you guys like this update. Don't forget to comment! Let me know what you think about this update:D 

kyungsoo is starting to feel things wuuuuuu!!!